How to Whiten Dark Skin Skin Naturally Fast Overnight
If you were to make a comparison between those who lived in an urban environment and those who lived in a rural environment, you may be very surprised with the differences that you see between the two types of people. That main difference being in how their skin looks. You see, when people live in an environment where there is an excessive amount of sunlight, they are going to have many more dark spots and even more wrinkling than somebody who lives in an environment that has less sunlight.
As if that weren’t bad enough, the sun is not going to be the only thing that you need to worry about when it comes to taking care of your skin. You also need to worry about dirt and pollution that may be floating around in the air as well, because that has the potential to damage your skin even further, essentially making it much darker and duller.
When you add together all of the dirt, the pollution and the clogged pores that they will cause your skin to have, you will start to see more acne on a more consistent basis, which means that you are going to have an increased chance of having even more dark marks on your skin. In fact, skin pigmentation in humans has actually increased over the past several decades because of all of the harmful reasons that have been mentioned above. But have no fear as there is a solution to this problem!
In order to combat this terrible skin issue, all you need to do is start using one of the natural solutions. And don’t worry, unlike many of the harsh chemical packed skin products that they sell in stores, these methods are not going to have any type of harmful side effects that you will need to worry about. On top of that, these same methods are going to work exceptionally fast, so get ready to have lighter skin when you wake up in the morning. Here is what you need to know about how to lighten your skin overnight.
What is Skin Lightening?
Skin lightening, which is also going to be referred to as skin bleaching by some, is considered a procedure that’s main purpose is to help you lighten the darker areas of your skin. With skin lightening, you are essentially going to be trying to make your skin a paler tone than it currently is. While it may sound like a weird thing to do, it is actually not that uncommon, as it is going to help eliminate the appearance of any blemishes that you may want to disappear, those including things such as dark spots, birthmarks, patches, and even skin that has gotten sunburned.
Now that you know what skin lightening is all about, here are some of the best ways that you can lighten your skin tone overnight naturally and from the comfort of your own home.
Lemons for Lighter Skin
Lemons naturally contain lots of vitamin C. Vitamin C is going to help to reduce the appearance of any dark spots, patches and other type of damage that has been caused by the sun. On top of that, it is also going to have citric acid which naturally acts as a type of exfoliant when applied to your skin, meaning that it is going to naturally help you to remove any acne and dead cells, ultimately giving your skin a lighter overall tone. And in case you were wondering, lemon is going to be a remedy that will work for any skin type, no matter what it may be.
To use lemons in order to lighten your skin tone overnight:
- Cut a fresh lemon and extract all of the juice that it contains. Next, you are going to want to add about ½ tablespoon of distilled water (this is going to be mainly for those with sensitive skin) and use a cotton ball to apply the lemon juice solution to your cleansed face. Let the lemon solution soak into your skin for about 10-15 minutes or so, making sure to wash it off with normal water after this amount of time has elapsed. Once your face has been washed, apply whatever your regular daily moisturizer is to your face. Repeat this method on a daily basis for maximum results.
- Another lemon solution that you can use to lighten your skin tone is going to require that you mix 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of natural honey. Apply this mixture to your face in order to lighten any dark skin that you may have. This solution is going to work so well because the honey is going to be great for your skin, helping to hydrate any dry skin that you may have, as well as naturally exfoliate any dead skin cells at the very same time. As with the above-mentioned method, you are going to want to repeat this procedure on a daily basis for the best results.
- One last method for using lemons to lighten your skin tone is going to include taking 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and combining it with1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of cucumber. To do this, put the lemon and honey into a blender, making sure that you peel the cucumber before you get the amount that you need. This will create a nice paste that you can then very easily apply to your face. The cucumber in the paste is going to calm any irritated skin that you may have, as well as clean out any clogged pores that you have at the same time, and even remove all of the dead skin cells that you may have. Essentially, this means that you are about to have some very soft and smooth skin. Repeat this process on a daily basis to receive the full benefits.
On a side note, just be aware that lemons are going to have the potential to cause your skin to become irritated, especially you have sensitive skin. This means that you will want to do a small patch test prior to applying the lemon solutions to your skin. And if you have any open cuts or wounds, lemon juice does have the potential to cause them to sting if it gets into them. If you are going to use the lemon method for lightening your skin, it is best to do so in the evening or at nighttime, helping to avert from any type of reaction due to the sun.
Papaya for Lighter Skin
When it comes to papaya, it is going to contain an enzyme that is called papain. Papain is going to be an enzyme that dissolves proteins, meaning that it is a natural acne fighter. Papaya is going to be very effective in terms of renewing your skin, as well as lightening it too. Essentially, papayas have the potential to give you some glowing skin. As if that weren’t enough to try out papaya to help lighten your skin tone, it is also considered to be a natural exfoliator, skin moisturizer, and even a skin softener. As with lemons, papaya is safe to use on all types of skin.
To use papayas to lighten your skin overnight:
- Take some papaya pulp and mash it into a smooth paste. Apply this paste onto your skin and let sit for roughly 20 minutes. Rinse the papaya paste off with normal water. Repeat this process every day to see some very quick results.
- Take 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp and mix it with ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and then put the paste onto your face. Let soak into your skin for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water. Apply on a daily basis in order to get rid of any excess skin oil, meaning that you will have some skin that is both shine and blemish free.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp with an equal amount of honey. This will deeply hydrate the skin that you apply it to, essentially making it problem free. Keep this solution on your face for about 20 minutes at a time, making sure that you rinse it off with normal water. Like the other two methods, repeat this on a daily basis for maximal results.
Turmeric for Lighter Skin
If you have ever gone to a store and searched for a fairness cream, you may have noticed that many of them actually contain turmeric as one of their main ingredients. This is because turmeric is going to do a good job to naturally make your skin tone lighter. The vitamin C that turmeric contains is going to naturally lighten any dark spots and other patches, as well as maintain your skin’s firmness. On top of that, it is also going to do a great job of helping your skin remain taut, as it will help to build up the amount of collagen that it contains as well. Turmeric is also going to be able to work on any type of skin.
To use Turmeric to lighten your skin overnight:
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric and mix it with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and honey. This will give you a nice and smooth paste that you can then apply to your face and neck area, making sure that you leave it on for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with water and repeat this process on a daily basis. This turmeric mask is going to help you get rid of any excess oils, as well as exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling nice and moisturized. Essentially, after this mask you can expect to have some very bright and glowing skin.
- Mix ½ tablespoon of turmeric with 2 tablespoons of an aloe vera gel. This mixture will help t lighten your skin very fast, as aloe vera is going to be a very good way to fix any sensitive and dry skin, as it will help to calm any irritation that your skin may be suffering from.
Aloe Vera Gel for Lighter Sin
When it comes to aloe vera gel, it is going to be packed full of vitamins A, C and E, all of which are going to be antioxidants. It is going to be these antioxidants that will protect your skin, as it is going to limit the number of free radicals that your body produces. This is going to be a good thing for you, as free radicals are going to cause some serious damage to your skin cells. On top of that, it is also going to reduce signs of aging and can even help to lighten any dark spots or other blemishes that your skin may be suffering from. If you do decide to use aloe vera gel to lighten your skin tone, be sure that you only use an all-natural or organic aloe, as this kind is going to be free from any type of harmful chemicals.
- Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this paste onto your face and neck area, letting is soak in for around 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with water. Do this on a daily basis for maximal results.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with an equal amount of honey, applying the mixture to your face for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with water and you will have skin that has been moisturized with dark spots that have become lighter. Repeat this process every day for the best results.
While there are going to be several other ways for you to lighten your skin tone overnight, these are going to be the best all-natural methods that you can easily do by yourself in the comfort of your own home.