- Some Highlights From Today’s Suppressed News
- The Planetary Insanity of Eternal Economic Growth
- The U.S. Police-State Is Now Undeniable: The Assange Case
- Is Tulsi Gabbard Qualified?
- Mainstream Media Hide Skripal’s Connections to Russiagate-Trump Case
- Soros and Koch Co-Found New Think Tank to Restore Obama’s Iran Policy
- The Terrorists Among US- Law and Policy
- Keep Washington’s Blog Online!
- Epstein and the Explosive Crisis of the Deep State
- Military Bill Amended for the Better: This Pig Has Really, Really Good Lipstick
- Turkey Will Get a Chunk of Syria
- “Alexa, How Do We Subvert Big Tech’s Orwellian Internet-of-Things Surveillance?”
- U.S. House of Representatives Creates Requirement That There Be Some Basis for Any Foreign Bases
- Join the CIA: Travel the World Passing Out Nuclear Blueprints
- Predatory “Green Capitalism” Is Monetizing the Air, and It’s Going to Cost You
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: "martin armstrong"
Martin Armstrong Martin Armstrong is a controversial market analyst who correctly predicted the 1987 crash, the top of the Japanese market, and many other market events … more or less to the day. Many market timers think that Armstrong is … Continue reading
We’ve repeatedly shown that it’s much more likely that American insiders – not Russian hackers – leaked the Clinton emails. Today, the NSA executive who created the agency’s mass surveillance program for digital information, who served as the senior technical … Continue reading
A Unified Europe: Born In the USA The former Bank of England head Mervyn King said this week that the “depression” in Europe “has happened almost as a deliberate act of policy”. Specifically, King said that the formation of the … Continue reading
Why Now? Paul Craig Roberts – former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan, former editor of the Wall Street Journal, listed by Who’s Who in America as one of the 1,000 most influential political thinkers in the world, … Continue reading
By Ellen Brown. In uncertain times, “cash is king,” but central bankers are systematically moving to eliminate that option. Is it really about stimulating the economy? Or is there some deeper, darker threat afoot? Remember those old ads showing a … Continue reading