- The Futility and Corruption of the Drug War
- NYT’s Fake News about Fake News
- Russia Now Runs the Peace Process to End Syria’s War: Part 3
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies
- Does An Anomaly In the Earth’s Magnetic Field Portend a Coming Pole Reversal?
- Tic Toc Why The Clock Stops for Progressives if Trump is Dumped
- Gallup: Americans’ Hostility to Russia Soared After Obama’s 2012 Re-Election
- The Criminalization of Financial Independence
- The Foreclosure Crisis that Caused the 2008 Crash Is Now Ending
- US Gov Egg Promotion Board in Private Emails: Eggs are Unhealthy, Unsafe
- Psychiatrist Who Literally Wrote the Book On Psychiatric Disorders Says “End the … Wild, Unfounded Speculation [On Trump’s Mental Health]” … Trump “Does Not Suffer from the Distress and Impairment Required to Diagnose Mental Disorder”
- Trump’s ISIS Plan: Another US Invasion?
- How India became Bill Gates’ guinea pig: A conspiracy as recounted by the main actors
- Instead of ‘Draining the Swamp’, Trump is Feeding the Alligators
- The “Blind Sheik” And The CIA – Media Again Bury U.S. Support For Radical Islamism
- The Futility and Corruption of the Drug War on
- NYT’s Fake News about Fake News on
- The Futility and Corruption of the Drug War on
- 57 Years Ago: U.S. and Britain Approved Use of Islamic Extremists to Topple Syrian Government on
- “Absolutely Every One” – 15 Out of 15 – Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation on
- You Know Those Obnoxious Posters Who Almost Seem Like Alter Egos Of The Same Person? They Actually Might Be … on
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies on
- Confused about National Security Advisor Flynn’s ‘resignation’ after CIA illegal spying, leak? Partial timeline: Flynn tweeted about ‘elite pedophilia,’ Senator Schumer threatened CIA ‘getting back at Trump,’ Flynn repeated lies for illegal war on Iran, Trump escalates ‘fake news’ rhetoric on corporate media! Want Truth? Without .01% ‘Deep State’ arrests, you’ll never have it on
- Psychiatrist Who Literally Wrote the Book On Psychiatric Disorders Says “End the … Wild, Unfounded Speculation [On Trump’s Mental Health]” … Trump “Does Not Suffer from the Distress and Impairment Required to Diagnose Mental Disorder” on
- The Foreclosure Crisis that Caused the 2008 Crash Is Now Ending on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: War
Part Three of Three Parts (Part Two is here.) Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org AFTER RUSSIA TOOK OVER THE NEGOTIATIONS The conclusion of the first round of post-U.S.-involvement Syrian peace talks took place in Astana Kazakhstan and ended on … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org The Gallup organization samples Americans’ approval-disapproval of Russia in February of each year, and the approval-figure for this year is only slightly more than half as high as it had been back in 2012 … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, follow-up of version originally published at The Saker Zerohedge’s “Tyler Durden” headlined on February 21st, “Bannon Breaks With Pence, Delivers Warning To Europe” and noted that before U.S. Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Secretary of Defense James … Continue reading
Part Two of Three Parts (Part One is here.) Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org The Sauds pay undisclosed sums, amounting perhaps to billions of dollars annually, to support the U.S. CIA, and especially to finance U.S. training and weapons … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Part One of Three Parts The Syrian peace talks are scheduled to resume in Geneva on February 23rd. Here’s a status-report on what has been achieved in these talks so far: (PRELIMINARY NOTE: Many … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com Only a day after an apparent micro coup conducted by elements within the CIA and U.S. intelligence apparatus, it appears that, if the CIA’s goal was to convince President Donald Trump that moves toward rapprochement … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com In his first interview with Western Corporate media since the election of Donald Trump, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad sat before a highly propagandized Western public and a politicized Western media and answered a number of … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse U.S. President Donald Trump made unequivocally clear, on February 14th, that the new Cold War between the U.S. and Russia will continue until Russia complies with two conditions that would not only be humiliating to Russia (and to … Continue reading
Assad Rejects Trump “Safe Zone” Plan: Says Syria Will Be Safe When The West, GCC Stop Supporting Terrorists
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com After rightly rejecting the new draft Constitution for Syria submitted by Russia, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is wisely rejecting the Trump administration concept of the implementation of “safe zones” inside Syria. In the first interview … Continue reading
Amnesty International “Human Slaughterhouse” Report Lacks Evidence, Credibility, Reeks Of State Department Propaganda
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com In yet another act of “convenient” timing, Amnesty International has released a bombshell report alleging the execution by hanging of 13,000 Syrian prisoners by the Syrian government from 2011-2015. The report, “Human Slaughterhouse: Mass Hangings … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com While many were hoping against all odds that a Trump administration would live up to some of its campaign rhetoric and begin to back away from imperialistic foreign adventures, it seems those hopes are being … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org SUMMARY Unless the U.S. government’s lies about Crimea — the ‘Russia seized Crimea’ narratives — become acknowledged to be lies, war between the U.S. and Russia can only continue to become increasingly likely, because … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Today’s America is a mockery of it. Lady Liberty weeps now. So, let’s ship her back from whence she came, and maybe Europeans will like the symbolism of it. After all: we got it from … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com The new boss is now starting to look extremely similar to the old boss. Today, February 2, Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor, rabid anti-Iran warmonger, Michael Flynn, delivered a stern and open warning to Iran, … Continue reading
Trump Administration Arming Kurdish Fanatics, Terrorists; U.S. And Russia Float Kurdish Autonomy In Syria
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com While Trump’s Syria plan has been incredibly vague up until this point, we are now seeing the position of the Trump administration coming into view. While, at this point, it might not be as bad … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org There are several reasons why the progressive Tulsi Gabbard stands an extraordinarily good likelihood of repeating the extraordinary achievement of the progressive Abraham Lincoln. The electoral defeat of a liberal Hillary Clinton in 2016, … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, supplemented from original post at strategic-culture.org The chief source of funds to Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups is Saudi Arabia’s royal family. Documentation comes from testimony of the captured top Al Qaeda financial operative to a U.S. … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com President Donald Trump is expected to sign yet another Executive Order regarding his plan to suspend the U.S.’s “refugee” program and a tightening of procedures for vetting individuals entering the United States under a refugee … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com While candidate Trump was rather harsh on the terrorist financing Neanderthal government of Saudi Arabia, President Trump doesn’t seem as if he is going to be as tough. This is because, on Monday, January 23, … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post It seems that neither the U.S. State Department nor the corporate media will give up on the incessant claims of the Syrian government’s alleged use of “chemical weapons” in Syria. This is, of course, despite having … Continue reading