- Regional, World War Possible As Israel Continues To Provoke Full Scale Confrontation With Syria
- Donbass, East Ukraine On Its Way To Becoming Own Country By Default
- The Deep State’s Dominant Narratives and Authority Are Crumbling
- Prominent U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt … That is the Attitude of a Police State”
- The Middle East for Dummies
- Credibility of Cyber Firm that Claimed Russia Hacked the DNC Comes Under Serious Question
- What America’s Coup in Ukraine Did
- Are U.S, Economic Sanctions Against Russia Based on an Obama Lie?
- The Divided Deep State is a Symptom, Not the Disease
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed?
- Our Hopelessly Dysfunctional Democracy
- Five Localities Pass Resolutions Against Trump Budget: Three of Them Done Well
- Do Wars Help or HURT the Economy?
- Successfully Urging a City to Oppose Trump Budget
- Largest Hunger Crisis since Creation of UN Underway as US Hoards Food to Feed Harmful Addiction
- Regional, World War Possible As Israel Continues To Provoke Full Scale Confrontation With Syria on
- NYT’s ‘Tinfoil Hat’ Conspiracy Theory on
- Americans Support Increasing Budget of Most Wasteful Federal Department on
- City of Charlottesville Passes Resolution Asking Congress to Fund Human and Environmental Needs, Not Military Expansion on
- Stealing from the Citizenry: How Government Goons Use Civil Asset Forfeiture to Rob Us Blind on
- The Missing Logic of Russia-gate on
- If we don’t regulate what we do to the climate, we’ll commit suicide, on
- Russia Conspiracists Claim to Possess Reality on
- Dear America: Better Read the Fine Print on Your Credit Card Statement on
- Talk Nation Radio: William Geimer on Why Canada Should Stay Out of Other People’s Wars on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: stocks
Correspondent Bart D. recently speculated that the U.S. stock market was now “too big to fail,” that is, that it was too integral to the global financial system and economy to be allowed to fail, i.e. decline 40+% as in … Continue reading
From the point of view of history, a reversion to generational lows is inevitable, and a valuation level around 50% of GDP for stocks is a fair target. If we look back to 1981 valuations of stocks and bonds as … Continue reading
Those who lived through the last two speculative blow-off tops know the impossibility of predicting the final top. How can we tell if stocks are in the final blow-off stage of a bubble? There are four basic give-aways: 1. Parabolic … Continue reading
The central bank high is euphoric, the crash and burn equally epic. Just out of curiosity, I called up a few charts of key markets: stocks (the S&P 500), volatility (VIX), gold and the U.S. dollar (UUP, an exchange-traded fund … Continue reading
It seems likely that significant capital inflows are helping prop up asset valuations in the U.S. Nobody really believes the official narrative that the “recovery” is powering the remarkable strength of U.S. stocks, bonds and real estate. The real Main Street … Continue reading
Those who see the current era as the New Normal also have one logical action: sell now at the top and wait for the smoke to clear in 2016. In The Generational Short: Banks, Wall Street, Housing and Luxury Retail Are … Continue reading