- Meet Loretta Lynch – Obama’s Attorney General Nominee Who Might be Even Worse than Eric Holder
- The Death Of The American Dream In 22 Numbers
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield
- Pentagon Silent on Current Use of DU in Iraq
- CIA Tried to Give Iraq Nuclear Plans, Just Like Iran
- Ukrainian Government: “No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us”
- Recent Notes from Amnesty Int’l and Others on US, US-Backed Dictatorships, and their Effects
- Students Save Palestine
- Kiev Announces Russian Invasion of Ukraine a Hoax?
- Mariupol Attack- Motive, Method and Madness- Demand Justice for Kiev’s War Crimes
- When Shock and Awe Turns 12
- Study: Foreign Countries Intervene in Civil Wars 100 Times More Often when Afflicted Countries Have Oil
- Ukraine’s Government Is Losing Its War. Here Is Why:
- Series Sends Norwegian Fashion Bloggers to Observe Cambodian Garment Industry
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (202,976 views)
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,599 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (167,198 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (145,111 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,778 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (103,931 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (101,482 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (87,782 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (81,011 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,536 views)
- Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia (65,703 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (60,568 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (57,624 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: SCOTUS
Federal courts function with integrity, according to a self-serving annual report on the judiciary that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts issued over the weekend. His annual report issued on Dec. 31 in the middle of the New Year’s holiday … Continue reading
On Oct. 18 this week, the nation reached an important symbolic moment for the Clarence Thomas era on the Supreme Court. That was the date 20 years ago for his swearing-in ceremony, portrayed at right in a White House photo … Continue reading