- Huffington Post: In the War Between the CIA and Senate Democrats, Everybody Won Except the Public
- War Culture
- The Rape of Democracy
- EXCLUSIVE: Was Ebola Accidentally Released from a Bioweapons Lab In West Africa?
- List of the World’s Richest Countries; America’s Special Role in It
- What Happens When Cash Is No Longer Trash?
- Prof. Zunes Details, Easily Debunks Near Unanimous, Crude US Gov. Lying in Service of US/Israeli Terrorism
- In Uncharted Waters
- Pew Finds: Conservatives Get Their News from Fox; Liberals Get Theirs Everywhere
- D.C. Is America’s Most Expensive City, Because It’s Where the Pig Trough Is Located
- Everything Wrong With Liberalism in One Image Found on FaceBook
- Public Says No to Silencing Prisoners’ Speech
- Germany’s Merkel Agrees with ‘Angry’ Slovak Leader that Ukraine Bums EU to Pay for Russian Gas
- On Killing Trayvons
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,458 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (178,904 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (128,120 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (115,463 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,360 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (102,836 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (83,200 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (79,397 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,461 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (72,555 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (60,568 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (49,340 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Occupy Wall Street
Eric Zuesse On the one side are Republicans, who resent taxes and self-identify with rich people who say that government is basically a huge waste of money and only private business is efficient and productive. On the other side are … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Udo Ulfkotte, a former editor of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (which is one of Germany’s largest newspapers), has decided to go public about the corruption of himself and the rest of the Western ‘news’ media, because he finds that this corruption … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On 23 September 2014, the Ukrainian Ministry of Social Policy announced official civilian slavery, via an obscure press release, headlined “The Government has extended the list of community service under martial law”; and they announced it there, in bureaucratic phrases that … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On September 24th, Gallup reported that, “A majority of U.S. adults, 58%, say a third U.S. political party is needed because the Republican and Democratic parties ‘do such a poor job’ representing the American people.’” Furthermore, “The first time the … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse If, as expected, U.S. President Barack Obama will, for the first time in his Presidency, be given by the nation’s voters two Republican-controlled houses of Congress, he’ll finally be able to sign into law bills that are as … Continue reading
Headlines in the World’s Only Great Newspaper: Starting This Past Weekend, Till Today Eric Zuesse Where can one go in order to find honestly reported news in the English language? I have long searched to find the answer to that … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse A liberal website buried this huge scandal, by giving it the sleep-inducing headline “You Know Who Always Wins in Elections? Lobbyists, Consultants, NY’s Organized Politics.” Then, the anonymous Democratic-Party-activist-blogger, buried his real news yet deeper, by waiting till … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse The New York Times publishes many wildly false articles, and this will expose only one of them, as an example: According to Christia Freeland, writing there, on September 5th, the conflict in which the Ukrainian Government has since May 9th been bombing … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse The only way to expose lies is within context; so, this will be somewhat lengthy: The Times editorial opens with a falsehood: “There is no longer any doubt: Russian troops are in Ukraine, not as volunteers, as the rebel commander in Donetsk would have … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse They asked me why, and I told them why: http://my.elizabethwarren.com/page/unsubscribe/ 2 Sep. 2014 Please tell us why you are unsubscribing: Her equating Israel’s massive bombing of Gaza with the paltry and (by comparison) almost inconsequential bombing of Israel by Hamas made me sick, especially … Continue reading
4.3% of Americans Survive on Less than $2/Day – That’s Considered Poor in Even the Poorest Lands Eric Zuesse Slightly more than one American household with children in every 25 is surviving on less than $2 per day of income … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse I draw the line at racist fascism, otherwise known as ‘nazism’ (lower-case ‘n,’ just as lower-case ‘f’ ‘fascism’ refers to any fascist party of any country, rather than to the Italian original, ‘Fascist Party’). (The German original nazi … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On 7 February 2014, Oriental Review posted “What about apologizing to Ukraine, Mrs. Nuland?” including a link to the recordings of two successive phone-conversations, uploaded to the Internet the day before, one (up through 04:10) with Obama’s Victoria Nuland telling the U.S. … Continue reading
Submitted by Eric Zuesse The article below is translated from Russian without the original’s accompanying photos, which can be seen by clicking on the original: http://politikus.ru/events/26682-on-hatu-pokinul-poshel-voevat-chtob-zemlyu-v-donecke-fashistam-ne-dat.html and it’s based on the Spanish-language “Two Spaniards at the Battle of Donetsk, No … Continue reading
Why It’s Essential for All Democrats to Email Now to their Democratic Representative in the House, to Salvage the Democratic Party, and the Nation Eric Zuesse My email, below, to my Democratic Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, presents … Continue reading
See Barack Obama’s Real Achievements in Ukraine, with Your Own Eyes, via Videos: They’re Like George W. Bush’s Real Achievements in Iraq, But Authentically Nuclear Eric Zuesse (This article will consist primarily of videos documenting actual events. The links that … Continue reading
Systematically Reconstructing the Shoot-Down of the Malaysian Airliner: The Guilt Is Clear and Damning
Eric Zuesse On July 22nd, zerohedge bannered sarcastically, “Flight MH-17 Black Boxes To Be Analyzed In ‘Impartial’ London,” and reported that they would be analyzed by the U.S.-allied, anti-Russian, pro-Ukrainian, British Government. A mere four days later, on the 26th, CBS News headlined … Continue reading
On April 2nd, two news reports at OpEdNews were coincidentally documenting both the cause and the effect of the aristocracy’s growing control over the United States Government. One story, “First-Ever Political Study of Top 1% Has Found Extreme Conservatism, Intense Political Involvement,” summarized … Continue reading
A year ago, to little public notice, the academic journal Perspectives on Politics published a landmark study, ”Democracy and the Policy Preferences of Wealthy Americans,” by Benjamin Page, Larry Bartels, and Jason Seawright; which reports that, among the American aristocracy, there exists pervasive … Continue reading
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!” – Upton Sinclair I began to write this article in early December. I had just written a piece that attempted to … Continue reading
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” – Mark Twain I published my predictions for 2011 on January 3, 2011 in my article 2011 – The … Continue reading
First I’d like to start off saying that Saturday was one of the most invigorating and inspiring days of my life. I came back from NYC with hope that the young people of this country, with the help of some … Continue reading