- Veteran U.S. Intelligence Officials Call for Russian ‘Hacking’ Proof
- U.S.-ISIS Alliance on Verge of Conquering Major Syrian City
- Talk Nation Radio: Antonia Juhasz on Tillerson, Trump, and Oil
- Trump as Lightning Rod–Not Just for Disaffected Progressives, But For Panicked Insiders
- COMMON SENSE – 2017
- Some Election Interference is More Equal Than Others – How Ukraine Meddled on Behalf of Clinton
- The Titanic Sails at Dawn: Warning Signs Point to Danger Ahead in 2017
- Will the CIA Retaliate Against Trump?
- Indict Clinton For the Russian DNC Hack
- Will Our Grandchildren Wonder Why We Didn’t Build a Renewable Power Grid When It Was Still Affordable?
- The Thorniest Policy-Question that President Trump Will Face
- South Carolina Considers Legalizing Medical Marijuana
- Science: Endometriosis, Fibroids Caused By These Common Chemicals, Billions In Annual Medical Costs
- Traitors in Britain’s Leadership
- Gaius Publius: Who’s Blackmailing the President & Why Aren’t Democrats Upset About It?
- U.S.-ISIS Alliance on Verge of Conquering Major Syrian City on
- Traitors in Britain’s Leadership on
- Creator of NSA’s Global Surveillance System Calls B.S. On Russian Hacking Report on
- Veteran U.S. Intelligence Officials Call for Russian ‘Hacking’ Proof on
- Veteran U.S. Intelligence Officials Call for Russian ‘Hacking’ Proof on
- Indict Clinton For the Russian DNC Hack on
- 1917: J.P. Morgan bought US corporate media to be 1%’s lying sacks of spin? on
- 9/11: The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Building 7 was Not An Inside Job on
- Trump as Lightning Rod–Not Just for Disaffected Progressives, But For Panicked Insiders on
- Martin Luther King assassinated by US Govt: King Family civil trial verdict on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Iran
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Saudi Arabia dominates above all other nations as a supplier of suicide bombers, and its royal family dominates as the world’s top financial backer of Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups, but incoming President … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org He knows it because his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon — a polymath — was personally involved in proving it. Bannon was brought into a major scientific experiment in 1994 as its “Acting CEO” to … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse It has been an alliance between the leaderships of U.S., Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE; but, regardless of whether it’s called “the U.S. alliance” or “the Saudi alliance,” or even (possibly) “the Turkish alliance” (and it could … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Two key allies of the United States are the fundamentalist-Sunni governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia — two fundamentalist Sunni countries whose ruling families are (like the U.S. Government) hostile to countries that are … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse The same person, Teddy Roosevelt’s grandson, who planned and headed the CIA coup to overthrow Iran’s progressive secular democratic anti-communist President Mohammed Mossadegh in 1953, and to replace him with the brutal dictator Shah Reza Pahlevi, so as … Continue reading
OPEC is set to convene its twice-a-year meeting in Vienna, and a growing number of the group’s members are clamoring for production cuts in order to boost oil prices. The problem is a collective one. Sure, everyone agrees production should … Continue reading
Few meetings ever started with dimmer prospects for success than the recent meeting between Presidents Obama and Putin. The real call for the meeting stemmed from the EU refugee crisis. With a human catastrophe brewing in Europe and the Middle … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse U.S. President Obama’s central case against Syria’s Bashar al-Assad (and his central argument against Assad’s supporter Russia on that matter) is that Assad was behind the sarin gas attack in Ghouta Syria on 21 August 2013 — but … Continue reading
U.S. President Barack Obama’s signature foreign policy initiative – the historic nuclear deal with Iran – appears poised to fend off Congressional opposition. After several Democratic lawmakers in the U.S. Senate came out in support of the Iran deal in … Continue reading
The P5+1 agreement with Iran on Iran’s nuclear program has generated (sometimes fevered) anticipation of an Iranian oil bonanza at the end of the nuclear agreement rainbow, both in terms of the increase in Iranian crude output and the business … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse — Bani-Sadr says Iran was trying for a nuclear bomb until 2003 — He says “mismanagement and corruption” plague the country — He calls current government “despotic” — He says winners in nuclear deal are “Israel, Saudi Arabia … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse An organization that typically promotes the Republican propaganda agenda received information from the Democratic Obama Administration, and they publicized information from it that concerned the 2012 Benghazi attack, which was a failure by the State Department — something … Continue reading
Newsweek has an article out called “When It Comes to Beheadings, ISIS has Nothing on Saudi Arabia”. The article accurately illustrates that Saudi Arabia is essentially an established version of ISIS; in fact it was established the same way, which is also … Continue reading