- The ‘Democrat’ Brzezinski Says Russia’s Putin Wants to Invade NATO
- Monetary Policy Can’t Fix an Economy’s Structural Problems
- Two Administrations and Congress Dismantled the Constitution – How Can It Be Restored?
- What the World’s Most Prominent Economists REALLY Said
- All Buildings in Debaltseve Ukraine Were Destroyed or Damaged by the Occupying Ukrainian Army
- QE Inventor: It’s EASY to Create a Full-Blown Recovery, But Central Banks Chose to Make Banksters Rich Instead of Helping Main Street
- Asia Scholar Chalmers Johnson on Consequences of Empire
- How Did Syria Get Here?
- Solutions Start with Innovation and Transparency
- US Considering Openly Arming Syrian al-Qaeda Faction, al-Nusra
- Teaching critical thinking to high school students: Economics research/presentation (6.2 of 6)
- PROOF that Putin Killed Russian Opposition Leader Nemtsov
- Obama’s Biggest Lie About Obamacare
- You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist
- Getting Out Of Dodge
- Nobel Peace Prize Chief Quits, Asks Obama to Return Peace Prize — 1/10th Joke
- How the West Got Hooked On “Humanitarian War”
- BLOOMBERG: Putin Is to Blame for Ukraine, But West Owes Ukraine Bailout
- TV ad airing in Las Vegas asks drone pilots to refuse to fly
- What’s America’s Fragility Score?
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Greg Palast
Pioneering White House correspondent Helen Thomas told a National Press Club audience this week that the country is endangered by what she called government leaders’ greed, fear, and subservience to war-mongers. “I came here in 1943,” she told a dinner … Continue reading