- CORRUPTION Is What’s Making Us Vulnerable to Terrorism
- How America’s Aristocracy Extends Its Global Control
- For the First Time In Many Decades, More Americans Support Gun RIGHTS than Gun Control
- The Decline and Fall of the United States
- Disrupt or Be Disrupted
- NATO Increasingly Surrounds the ‘Russian Threat’
- And the Slow Parade of Fears
- How Trustworthy Are U.S. & Western ‘News’ Media?
- San Jose CAFR: $5.4 billion ‘pension fund’ LOSES $17 million, but pays $24 million to ‘advisors.’ Public banking, monetary reform are answers
- Congress is Attempting to Reauthorize Key Patriot Act Provisions by Sneaking it Into “USA Freedom Act”
- Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin: Wall Street Owns Hillary Clinton, But She Still Might Lose
- The Changing World of Work 5: “Human Robots” and High-Level Skills
- HEAD of the FBI’s Anthrax Investigation Says the Whole Thing Was a SHAM
- How Reliable Is Reuters?
- Sex-Partying, Teen-Hooker-Funding DEA Agents Get Slap On Wrist, None Fired
- Getting the Cure Right for a Sick Democracy
- The Changing World of Work 4: The “Signal” Value of Credentials Is Eroding
- Insanely Good Software: Know Brainer 2015
- U.S. Blocked Declaration of a Right to Health Care, Says Bolivia’s President
- Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush: Corrupt Successors to the Same Old Dynasties
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (218,196 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (181,388 views)
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,648 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (160,036 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,778 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (107,232 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (105,467 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (94,341 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (87,941 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia (78,083 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,556 views)
- The REAL Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan (It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives) (70,391 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (67,385 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (65,232 views)
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming ... Unless We Stop It (58,387 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (53,227 views)
- 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks (50,106 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (49,129 views)
- America Has Been At War 93% of the Time - 222 Out of 239 Years - Since 1776 (46,189 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Greg Palast
Pioneering White House correspondent Helen Thomas told a National Press Club audience this week that the country is endangered by what she called government leaders’ greed, fear, and subservience to war-mongers. “I came here in 1943,” she told a dinner … Continue reading