- Regional, World War Possible As Israel Continues To Provoke Full Scale Confrontation With Syria
- Donbass, East Ukraine On Its Way To Becoming Own Country By Default
- The Deep State’s Dominant Narratives and Authority Are Crumbling
- Prominent U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt … That is the Attitude of a Police State”
- The Middle East for Dummies
- Credibility of Cyber Firm that Claimed Russia Hacked the DNC Comes Under Serious Question
- What America’s Coup in Ukraine Did
- Are U.S, Economic Sanctions Against Russia Based on an Obama Lie?
- The Divided Deep State is a Symptom, Not the Disease
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed?
- Our Hopelessly Dysfunctional Democracy
- Five Localities Pass Resolutions Against Trump Budget: Three of Them Done Well
- Do Wars Help or HURT the Economy?
- Successfully Urging a City to Oppose Trump Budget
- Largest Hunger Crisis since Creation of UN Underway as US Hoards Food to Feed Harmful Addiction
- Regional, World War Possible As Israel Continues To Provoke Full Scale Confrontation With Syria on
- NYT’s ‘Tinfoil Hat’ Conspiracy Theory on
- Americans Support Increasing Budget of Most Wasteful Federal Department on
- City of Charlottesville Passes Resolution Asking Congress to Fund Human and Environmental Needs, Not Military Expansion on
- Stealing from the Citizenry: How Government Goons Use Civil Asset Forfeiture to Rob Us Blind on
- The Missing Logic of Russia-gate on
- If we don’t regulate what we do to the climate, we’ll commit suicide, on
- Russia Conspiracists Claim to Possess Reality on
- Dear America: Better Read the Fine Print on Your Credit Card Statement on
- Talk Nation Radio: William Geimer on Why Canada Should Stay Out of Other People’s Wars on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: government
“The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.” – H.L. Mencken “The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do.”– Andrew … Continue reading
The recent deal to keep Carrier jobs in the United States is not at all unusual. It only received so much press because Trump made it a campaign issue and saw an opportunity to record a big early PR victory … Continue reading
Conventional economists and pundits are puzzled why jobs growth has been so anemic in this “recovery.” Here’s one factor they overlook: our government. In theory, our government is supposed to encourage private sector job growth. In reality, all the hundreds … Continue reading
Everyone lauds “creative destruction” when it shreds monopolies and disrupts private enterprise “business as usual.” If thousands lose their middle-class livelihoods– hey, that’s the price of progress. Improvements in productivity and efficiency can’t be stopped, and those employed making buggy … Continue reading
Promises of wealth and security are far more contingent than is being advertised. The Millennial Generation, if we’re to believe various polls, aspires to either make boatloads of money on Wall Street, or secure a can’t-be-fired job in the government. … Continue reading