- A Reply to the Taliban
- A Crisis in US Intelligence- The Unthinkable Consequences of Outsourcing US Intel
- Is John Brennan the Mastermind Behind Russiagate?
- The Ghosts of 1968
- Video of Debate #2: Is War Ever Justifiable?
- Intel-for-Hire Undermines U.S. Intelligence
- The Military Industrial Complex Strikes Again: War Spending Will Bankrupt America
- U.S. Intelligence Crisis Poses a Threat to the World (Part 1)
- Video of Debate on Is War Ever Justifiable?
- The Washington Post’s Shoddy Defense of the Russiagate Investigation
- The Problem with Conspiracy Theories
- What U.S. News Reports on Syria’s War Hide
- Why is U.S. not globally condemned for its military occupation of Syria?
- What ‘News’Media in U.S. and Allied Countries Never Report
- Before You “Buy the Dip,” Look at This One Chart
- 9/11: The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Building 7 was Not An Inside Job on
- A Reply to the Taliban on
- The Ghosts of 1968 on
- On the Knife-Edge of Western Globalization: A Stint at Standing Rock on
- What Exactly Are the Spy Agencies Actually DOING with their Bag of Dirty Tricks? on
- The Problem with Conspiracy Theories on
- Intel-for-Hire Undermines U.S. Intelligence on
- The Ghosts of 1968 on
- Is John Brennan the Mastermind Behind Russiagate? on
- A Crisis in US Intelligence- The Unthinkable Consequences of Outsourcing US Intel on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: fake-progressives
Dear Self-Proclaimed “Progressives”: as Apologists for the Neocon-Neoliberal Empire, You Are as Evil as the Empire You’ve Enabled
Dear Self-Proclaimed “Progressive”: I love you, man, but it has become necessary to intervene in your self-destruction. Your ideological blinders and apologies for the Establishment’s Neocon-Neoliberal Empire are not just destroying your credibility, they’re destroying the nation and everywhere the … Continue reading