- ISIS, Weapons Makers, Thugs Benefit from Bombing
- BREAD, CIRCUSES & BOMBS – DECLINE OF THE AMERICAN EMPIRE
- 2,400 Year Old “Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend” Myth Has Led to Insanely Stupid U.S. Foreign Policy
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Maguire: US Genocide Against Iraq Has Killed 3.3 Million
- US Chimps Go After ISIS Chimps to Retake Bananas
- The Counter-Intuitive Rise of the U.S. Dollar
- ISIS: Bush Was Right
- VIDEO: Why the US is deeply insolvent
- Turn Left for Earth
- Obama Is Defeated in Ukraine. Status-Quo Truce-Lines Agreed.
- Are We Ready for Daily-Life Drones?
- FBI: Bombing ISIS Will Only STRENGTHEN Them
- House Bans War Powers Resolution Actions
- Russia’s Leader Putin Rejects Ukrainian Separatists’ Aim to Become Part of Russia
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,458 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (165,778 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (122,737 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,405 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (104,621 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (102,349 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (79,667 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,306 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (76,382 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (67,912 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,640 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (47,073 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: drat
Republicans face a drawn-out nomination fight shredding the party’s chances against a vulnerable President Obama and Democratic under-ticket. To the rescue last week came former Alabama Democratic Congressman Artur Davis, who urges Republicans to draft former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush … Continue reading