- How To INSTANTLY Tell If Russia Hacked the Election
- Trump’s Bait And Switch
- Trump, Obama, Clintons, Bushes Skype with ‘Black Hat handler’: Hail Mary plan to end alternative media as ‘fake news,’ purge government ‘White Hats,’ restore corporate media reputation by reporting on UFOs
- Hope Is An Act of Will … Courage Means Acting With Heart
- The Mainstream Media is Asking for a Government Bailout Via Censorship
- Why U.S. ‘News’media Shouldn’t Be Trusted
- Black and Foreign Lives Matter: Ending Gun Violence Requires Ending War
- Rolling Back the Empire: Washington’s Proxy-Army Faces Decisive Defeat in Aleppo
- Military Recruiting in the United States, and Planning its Decline and Fall
- Congress Member Introduces Bill to Stop Funding Terrorists
- Big Media’s Contra-Cocaine Cover-up
- U.S. Census Bureau, I.R.S. and St. Louis Federal Reserve Added to Washington Post’s list of “Russian Propaganda” Websites
- ‘Then We Will Fight in the Shade’ – A Guide to Winning the Media Wars
- How War Propaganda Keeps on Killing
- Populism in America: “Follow the Money”
- Trump’s Bait And Switch on
- How To INSTANTLY Tell If Russia Hacked the Election on
- Trump, Obama, Clintons, Bushes Skype with ‘Black Hat handler’: Hail Mary plan to end alternative media as ‘fake news,’ purge government ‘White Hats,’ restore corporate media reputation by reporting on UFOs on
- West Coast of North America to be Slammed by 2016 with 80% As Much Fukushima Radiation As Japan on
- Trump’s Bait And Switch on
- Why U.S. ‘News’media Shouldn’t Be Trusted on
- Military Recruiting in the United States, and Planning its Decline and Fall on
- Neoconservatives Planned Regime Change Throughout the Middle East and North Africa 20 Years Ago on
- The Mainstream Media is Asking for a Government Bailout Via Censorship on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Congress
The all-powerful Federal Reserve is a mere minion of the stock market, a kitten absurdly claiming in public to be a tiger. If the market threatens to drop, the Fed quickly prostrates itself and does the bidding of its Lord … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On December 10th, the office of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko drew up plans for a huge graveyard to accommodate 250,000 corpses for its soldiers in the Government’s renewed military plan for next year to conquer the regions of … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse It’s a bill authorizing Obama to supply weapons to the bankrupt Ukrainian Government to exterminate (and/or drive out into neighboring Russia) the people in the areas of Ukraine’s southeast that had voted 90% for the Ukrainian President, Viktor Yanukovych, whom Obama overthrew in … Continue reading
What’s the difference between the U.S. Congress and corrupt petty officials taking bribes at a Third-World border crossing? Only one of scale. Corruption ceases to be corruption when it becomes the Status Quo; what was once recognized as corruption is … Continue reading
If we only voted for unbuyable candidates, money would become poison in politics rather than mother’s milk. The solution to money in politics is simple: stop voting for politicos who accept millions of dollars in bribes, ahem, campaign contributions and … Continue reading
Helen Thomas (2009 Photo Courtesy Creative Commons/Wikipedia)Pioneering White House correspondent Helen Thomas told a National Press Club audience this week that the country is endangered by what she called government leaders’ greed, fear, and subservience to war-mongers. “I came here … Continue reading