- Congress Passes Bill In 15 Minutes To Revoke Americans’ Passports Without Due Process
- NATO Member Busted Massively Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Bombs Its Political Rival (Which Is the Most Effective Force FIGHTING ISIS)
- The Greek Coup: Liquidity as a Weapon of Coercion
- Drivers, Beware: The Costly, Deadly Dangers of Traffic Stops in the American Police State
- US Forces Succeed in Clearing Peaceful Environment Guardians, Escorting Shell Rig Through and Sending on to Arctic
- Understanding Oil Qaeda
- Portland, OR: US Gov Using Force to Clear Environment Guardians so Shell Oil Rig can Proceed to Arctic
- Former Exxon President On Mission To Clean Up Oil Sands
- Iran Deal Prevents Naked Muslim Ray Gun
- Currency Devaluation: The Crushing Vice of Price
- Viet Nam a Half Century Later
- White House Petition to Extradite Big Game Hunter Walter Palmer to Zimbabwe reaches 75,000 Signatures Since Yesterday
- Tomi Lahren- It’s Not the Muslims Stupid!
- How Aristocrats Have Gotten Away with Even Mass-Murder
- Does “Creative Destruction” Include the State?
- American Jews Support Iran Deal (So Do Israeli Defense Experts)
- Warren Buffett And Elon Musk To Spark A Lithium Boom
- When Authorities “Own” the Market, The System Breaks Down: Here’s Why
- 13-minute video: What do you care enough about to create in our/your future, citizen?
- Poll: Overwhelming US Majority Says Israel Should Receive No Aid Boost due to US / Iran “Deal”
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (224,523 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (193,735 views)
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,728 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (172,279 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,836 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (108,878 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (108,755 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (100,818 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (95,555 views)
- Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia (83,826 views)
- The REAL Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan (It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives) (80,255 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,535 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (73,133 views)
- America Has Been At War 93% of the Time - 222 Out of 239 Years - Since 1776 (72,438 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (67,428 views)
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming ... Unless We Stop It (62,886 views)
- 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks (62,438 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (53,823 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (53,676 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Bernanke
Bernanke’s legacy: a deceptive case for a failed policy. Sophistry: the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving. The Federal Reserve’s core policy of quantitative easing (QE) is based on a deceptive but appealing argument voiced by former … Continue reading
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!” – Upton Sinclair I began to write this article in early December. I had just written a piece that attempted to … Continue reading