- If Americans Knew What Was Happening In Israel …
- US ‘News’ lying sack of spin warmonger: ‘It’s in the Hamas charter they want to kill all Jews’
- Israel Losing Support from Its Biggest Ally: American Evangelical Christians
- Are We Addicted to Failure?
- Israeli Lawyer Doesn’t Deny Nuremberg Crimes on Palestinians (What the Nazis Did to the Jews)
- Amnesty International: Israel Remains the Occupying Power in Gaza and is Thus Bound By the Law Of Occupation
- On August 9 in DC: An Evening for a World Beyond War
- Collapse of Ukraine Government: Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Resigns amidst Pressures Exerted by the IMF
- America Is the Only Country with a Favorable View of Israel
- Human Rights Watch Findings on Gaza Massacre
- The Palestinian Right and the American Left
- Game-changing US/Israel lies: Hamas and Iran demand Palestinian justice, not to ‘destroy Israel’
- This Is the Israeli Military Calling: Civilizing War Has Failed
- The Rot Within, Part III: Our Political Order Is Defined by Favoritism and Extortion
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,488 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (114,249 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,405 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (100,318 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (99,914 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (91,947 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,043 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (75,246 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (70,235 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (62,530 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,640 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (44,898 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Category Archives: Politics / World News
… Their Views Would Change Overnight If my fellow Americans understood the history of Israel and Palestine, their views would change overnight … and they would demand that Israel no longer be given unconditional support and blank checks to do … Continue reading
A Shift Among Evangelicals … Especially Among the Young We documented yesterday that the biggest supporters of Israel are American evangelical Christians … Protestants or – to a lesser extent – Catholics. But that support base is slipping … Buzzfeed … Continue reading
“Public Relations People In The United States … Handle These Matters For Us” Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, Francis Boyle – responsible for drafting the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, the American implementing legislation … Continue reading
Amnesty International: Israel Remains the Occupying Power in Gaza and is Thus Bound By the Law Of Occupation
American and Israeli Media Fail to Tell the Big Story Amnesty International notes today: Israel maintains sole control of Gaza’s air space and territorial waters, and continues to prohibit any movement of people or goods in or out of Gaza … Continue reading
Collapse of Ukraine Government: Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Resigns amidst Pressures Exerted by the IMF
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, who runs Global Research and the Centre for Research on Globalization. Ukraine’s Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk announced his resignation in the Rada (Parliament) and that of the entire Cabinet on Thursday, July 24. This decision was … Continue reading