- Exactly Like 7 Years Ago? 2014 Is Turning Out To Be Eerily Similar To 2007
- U.S. Rejected Offers by Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya to Surrender … and Proceeded to Wage War
- Confirmed: U.S. Armed Al Qaeda to Topple Libya’s Gaddaffi
- New York Times Admits It Pushed Fabricated Evidence about Iraq, Syria and Ukraine
- Resolving ‘developed’ nations’ OBVIOUS complicity in lie-started US War Crimes
- The REAL Reasons We’re Drifting Towards World War III
- War Makes Us Poor
- The West Marches East: The U.S.-NATO Strategy to Isolate Russia
- This Is How Empires Collapse
- The Political Poison of Vested Interests
- Peddler of Iraq War Lies Now Pushes Lies On Urkaine to Drum Up Confrontation with Russia
- For Those Who Work For a Living, the Level of Inequality In The U.S. Is “Probably Higher Than In Any Other Society at Any Time In The Past, Anywhere In The World”
- Huffington Post Uncritically Trumpets Obama-Republican Big Lie About the Syrian War
- Sorry, Fed Inflationistas: Technology Is Deflationary
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (177,714 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,352 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (98,867 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (84,504 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,117 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (74,885 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (73,330 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (63,833 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (58,140 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,570 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (55,618 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Why Doesn't the Government Use Its Mass Surveillance to Bust the Big Criminals ... the Banksters? (43,746 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (41,690 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Category Archives: Energy / Environment
Decentralizing Energy Is KEY to Protecting Against Terrorism, Fascism and Destruction of Our Health, Environment and Economy
Decentralized Energy Helps Prevent Terrorism The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (known as “FERC”) – the agency in charge of electricity in the country – just released a major report showing that terrorists could plunge the entire U.S. into darkness … Continue reading
Nuclear engineer – and former nuclear company senior vice president – Arnie Gundersen – talks about Fukushima: Background here, here, here, here, here and here.
Chernobyl and Fukushima Studies Show that Radiation Reduces Animal and Plant Numbers, Lifespan, Fertility, Brain Size and Diversity … and Increases Deformities and Abnormalities
Radiation Facts and Myths Many have claimed that wildlife is thriving in the highly-radioactive Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Some claim that a little radiation is harmless … or even good for you. One of the main advisors to the Japanese government … Continue reading
NBC News Reports On Outrageous Cover Up The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is owned, captured and controlled by the nuclear industry. It uses faulty models which put us all at risk, and pushes propaganda for the nuclear industry. While … Continue reading
An ECONOMIC Expert – Rather than a NUCLEAR Expert – Briefed Japanese Prime Minister on Condition of Fukushima Reactors As the Disaster Unfolded
Tepco Wouldn’t Even Tell the Truth to the Japanese Leader The Japanese Prime Minister at the time of the Fukushima disaster – Naoto Kan – told Democracy Now: NAOTO KAN: Even at the night of that first day of March … Continue reading