- Turkish Shootdown of Russian Jet: What You Need to Know
- Saudi Arabia Sentences Poet to Death for “Renouncing Islam”
- 8-minutes of videos: ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, just like OIL = Operation Iraqi Liberation; joke’s on We the People until .01% arrests
- Gallup Finds Americans Are Ideological Suckers About Healthcare
- The Baltic Dry Shipping Index Just Collapsed To An All-Time Record Low
- Francois Hollande — The World’s Most Powerful Person This Week
- WTF, Turks ?
- Profound Political Disunity Is Now Pitting Rising Elites Against Fading Elites
- .01% bigotry isn’t against Muslims, but on We the People they call ‘sheeple,’ use as work animals, fleece with debt, slaughter in wars
- Limits of Liberal War Opposition
- America’s Awesome Corruption — Especially in the Military
- Is Santa Poised to Fill Christmas Stockings with Coal?
- Beating Back the Hackers
- Corporate media bigotry of ‘Muslims’ could easily apply to ‘Americans;’ same history as Jews, Blacks, Protestants, Catholics, women, gays, lefties
- Is This How the Next Global Financial Meltdown Will Unfold?
- Corporate media bigotry of ‘Muslims’ could easily apply to ‘Americans;’ same history as Jews, Blacks, Protestants, Catholics, women, gays, lefties on
- .01% bigotry isn’t against Muslims, but on We the People they call ‘sheeple,’ use as work animals, fleece with debt, slaughter in wars on
- Francois Hollande — The World’s Most Powerful Person This Week on
- Turkish Shootdown of Russian Jet: What You Need to Know on
- 8-minutes of videos: ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, just like OIL = Operation Iraqi Liberation; joke’s on We the People until .01% arrests on
- Video: U.S. Apache Attack Helicopter Follows Behind ISIS Convoy … Doesn’t Fire a Single Shot on
- Francois Hollande — The World’s Most Powerful Person This Week on
- Gallup Finds Americans Are Ideological Suckers About Healthcare on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Category Archives: Business / Economics
By Michael Snyder, Economic Collapse Blog. I was absolutely stunned to learn that the Baltic Dry Shipping Index had plummeted to a new all-time record low of 504 at one point on Thursday. I have written a number of articles … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse French President Francois Hollande this week possesses more power than anyone else in the world, because he will be the key decision-maker shaping the future world-order when he meets separately on Tuesday and Thursday privately with the two men — … Continue reading
By Ellen Brown. In uncertain times, “cash is king,” but central bankers are systematically moving to eliminate that option. Is it really about stimulating the economy? Or is there some deeper, darker threat afoot? Remember those old ads showing a … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org The West owes Russia a hell of a lot; but what it owes Russia first is a deep apology, and a welcome into Europe, of which Russia has been and is an extremely important … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse U.S. President Barack Obama’s continuing refusal to work together with Vladimir Putin’s offensive in Syria to slaughter all jihadists there, has driven French President Francois Hollande to consider a fundamental re-alignment of France with Russia and away from the U.S. … Continue reading
Wireless power has been a dream of mankind’s for decades, but the technology finally appears to be gaining some traction. Theoretically, numerous studies have shown that wireless power is possible through a variety of aerial transmission modalities. Yet the problem … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On Wednesday November 18th, a Defense Department spokesman at a Pentagon press briefing was repeatedly asked by reporters whether there is any possibility of the U.S. working with Russia to defeat jihadists in Syria. And the answer was clearly no, … Continue reading
The horrific attacks in Paris prompted a swift response from French President Francois Hollande, as he dispatched an aircraft carrier to the Eastern Mediterranean a day after airstrikes hit the key city ISIS stronghold of Raqqa. The United States responded … Continue reading
The Paris tragedy clearly showed the world that the war on terror has gone global. If that had not already been made clear by terror bombings in Baghdad, Beirut, and the Russian airliner in recent weeks, it was hammered home … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse At the core of global power stands the conflict between the Sauds and their Sunni clergy, versus the Iranians and their Shiite clergy. One can’t understand U.S.-Russian relations, nor much else of what is happening in the world, … Continue reading
Russia’s central bank recently warned about the growing financial risks to the Russian economy from Saudi Arabia encroaching upon its traditional export market for crude oil. Russia sends 70 percent of its oil to Europe, but Saudi Arabia has been … Continue reading
We’ve known for over 4,000 years that debts need to be periodically written down, or the entire economy will collapse. After all, debt grows exponentially … while economies only grow in an s-curve. The ancient Sumerians and Babylonians, the early … Continue reading
Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, The Department of Veterans Affairs doled out more than $142 million in bonuses to executives and employees for performance in 2014 even as scandals over veterans’ health care and other issues racked the agency. The … Continue reading
AP reports today: Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is stressing the need to review the unconventional monetary policies that central banks around the world deployed in response to the 2008 global financial crisis. She said Thursday that the post-crisis period … Continue reading
LNG supplies are set to boom over the next 3 years. The IEA’s 2015 World Energy Outlook expects LNG export capacity to grow rapidly in the short-term, with major new sources of supply coming mostly from Australia and the United … Continue reading
Both liberals and conservatives assume they have a rough idea of how much “the debt” is. But the real numbers are shocking … Public Debt Is Soaring Global debt has soared to $199 trillion dollars. The debt to GDP ratio … Continue reading
Is Saudi determination to continue to defend its global crude market share and to let market forces determine crude prices finally unnerving Russia in general and Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin in particular? Toward the end of October, the Saudis began … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse INTRODUCTION On Saturday November 7th, U.S. Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, who had started his career at the Defense Department during the Reagan Administration as an aide to then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, Cold-Warring against the communist nations … Continue reading
Billions of dollars are riding on the race for international shale production — and the competition has been coming down to Australia and Argentina the last several months. And Argentina just got a big boost. The country’s state-run oil and … Continue reading