- The Most Criminal Treaty in History Is Finally Presented for Signing
- Syria Is In Russia’s Backyard … Not Ours
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership: Permanently Locking In The Obama Agenda For 40% Of The Global Economy
- California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Electronics and Passwords at Airport – Compares U.S. to Nazi Germany
- Could The Syrian Conflict Irrevocably Change Global Geopolitics?
- Can Corporatized Universities Allow Criticism of Israel?
- 8-minute video: Geo-political Syria chess: demanding arrests of US .01% War Criminals finally, or you prefer gambling toward WW3?
- The Incomprehensible Idea: What Opposing All Wars Means
- Welcome to the Future: Downward Mobility and Social Depression
- How Syrians View Russia v. U.S.
- Six Reasons Natural Gas Prices Are Staying Down
- Russia Is Almost Twice As Big As America … Or China
- Putin Has Just Put An End to the Wolfowitz Doctrine
- Malala Yousafzai Aims to Be Pakistan’s Prime Minister
- Deflation Warning: The Next Wave
- Ruminations of an Afghan Girl Burning to Death in a Hospital Bed
- How to Spy the 9/11 Lie
- Russian Moves in Syria Highlight General US Hypocrisy
- As .01% face extinction: Scrooge, Darth Vader, Professor Snape offer advice to their minions
- Hitler Was a Meth Head and a Junkie
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (225,379 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (200,121 views)
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,713 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (177,830 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (114,263 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (110,517 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (109,093 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (103,853 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (101,449 views)
- America Has Been At War 93% of the Time - 222 Out of 239 Years - Since 1776 (89,115 views)
- The REAL Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan (It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives) (87,710 views)
- Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia (85,648 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (79,214 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,535 views)
- 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks (71,447 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (67,428 views)
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming ... Unless We Stop It (63,830 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (54,725 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (53,676 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: JimQ
PRICE OF A BARREL OF OIL 1978 – $14.00 “We are the generation that will win the war on the energy problem and in that process, rebuild the unity and confidence of America.” – President Jimmy Carter, 1979 “We have … Continue reading
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth. ” ― William Faulkner I wish I could … Continue reading
I see the bad moon arising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin’. I see bad times today. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising “Human history seems logical in afterthought but a mystery in forethought.” … Continue reading
First I’d like to start off saying that Saturday was one of the most invigorating and inspiring days of my life. I came back from NYC with hope that the young people of this country, with the help of some … Continue reading
The young man stands on the edge of his porch The days were short and the father was gone There was no one in the town and no one in the field This dusty barren land had given all it … Continue reading
[Comment from Washington’s Blog: Abandon false hope … and get some real hope.] By Jim Quinn, who operates the Burning Platform website. Finch: Why are you doing this? Evey Hammond: Because he was right. Finch: About what? Evey Hammond: That … Continue reading