- Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers
- Bankers Love War Because It Creates Massive Profits
- Obama’s First-Amendment Defense of Political Liars
- War Is Good for Us, Dumb New Book Claims
- Insect Population Dwindling in Louisiana Marshlands Four Years After BP Deepwater Horizon
- It’s Time to Retire Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as a Measure of Prosperity
- BP Manager In Charge of Cleaning Up the Gulf Oil Spill – Instead of Actually Cleaning Up – Committed Insider Trading and Sold $1 Million of BP Stock Before the Extent of the Spill Became Public Knowledge
- Bankers are Behind the Wars
- It’s Time to Ditch the Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- World War O
- Is U.S. Media Coverage of Ukraine and Syria Even WORSE than Its Coverage of Iraq?
- Bundy land context: US ‘leaders’ steal land with MERS bankster fraud & War Crimes, hoard CAFR & off-shore trillions
- After we win: 3 education policy proposals: Truth/facts, Love/community, Lifelong virtue
- “Hands Down” Bush Was Tougher on Corporate America than Obama
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (177,644 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,340 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (98,009 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (84,051 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,117 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (74,221 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (73,136 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (63,701 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (57,607 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,570 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (55,237 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Why Doesn't the Government Use Its Mass Surveillance to Bust the Big Criminals ... the Banksters? (43,746 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (41,270 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: JimQ
“Life improves slowly and goes wrong fast, and only catastrophe is clearly visible.” – Edward Teller I was a late arrival to the Walking Dead television program. I don’t watch much of the mindless drivel passing for entertainment on the … Continue reading
“War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned … Continue reading
“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and … Continue reading
“The risk of catastrophe will be very high. The nation could erupt into insurrection or civil violence, crack up geographically, or succumb to authoritarian rule. If there is a war, it is likely to be one of maximum risk and … Continue reading
“Even if you’re not doing anything wrong, you’re being watched and recorded. …it’s getting to the point where you don’t have to have done anything wrong, you simply have to eventually fall under suspicion from somebody, even by a wrong … Continue reading