- Talk Nation Radio: Ajamu Baraka on the Black Alliance for Peace
- After Getting Busted for Bombing Syria Based On a Lie, Trump Doubles Down … Threatens to Bomb Syria Even Harder for the Same Bogus Reason
- Trump Has Now Committed Himself to Reversing Obama’s Syria-Policy
- U.S. Military Officials: There Was NO Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria … Trump Bombed Syria DESPITE Advice From Military and Intelligence Chiefs
- U.S. Conference of Mayors Opposes Military-Heavy Trump Budget
- Sanctions Are Crimes, Not Law Enforcement
- Trump Has Been Continuing Obama’s Syria-Policy
- How and Why U.S. Honors and Aids Al Qaeda
- NSA Uses Trick to Spy On Americans
- U.S. Participating In Torture Again … Because We Didn’t Learn Any Lessons from Iraq
- Russia Hacking Allegations Driven By a Serial Liar
- How America Armed Terrorists in Syria
- You’ll Never Guess What Losing Democrats All Have in Common
- Smoking Gun Proof that Russia Hacked the Entire World
- Automation’s Destruction of Jobs: You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
- After Getting Busted for Bombing Syria Based On a Lie, Trump Doubles Down … Threatens to Bomb Syria Even Harder for the Same Bogus Reason on
- U.S. Military Officials: There Was NO Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria … Trump Bombed Syria DESPITE Advice From Military and Intelligence Chiefs on
- U.S. Conference of Mayors Opposes Military-Heavy Trump Budget on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: George Eliason
Ukraine is having its coming out party in 2017. It’s a real trans’ democratic affair. The flower of European values and democracy Petr Poroshenko, championed by Ukrainian ethnic Victoria Nuland as a model, has declared 2017 the Year of the … Continue reading
So, let’s begin at the end. The fastest way to get things done on a geopolitical level has become hiring the private Intel and policy-making professionals and letting them loose as experts to the mainstream media. Who is using chemical weapons on … Continue reading
George Eliason is an American journalist that lives and works in Donbass. He has been interviewed by and provided analysis for RT, the BBC, and Press-TV. His articles have been published in the Security Assistance Monitor, Washingtons Blog, OpedNews, the … Continue reading
In early 2014 I was sent this letter when Maidan was winding down. It was a young Russian woman in Kiev who wrote exactly what was going on. NO ONE would publish it that first year. It wasn’t until 2015, … Continue reading
Did progressives ever think their fortune was tied directly to Donald Trump? In the new game of American politics gone wild, this is exactly the case for the following reasons. Let’s start with voter fraud. Was there voter fraud in … Continue reading
There isn’t an easy, kind, or right way to open this conversation with people that have stood up for the rights of people worldwide as well as on the home front for decades. Any and every starting point seems wrong. … Continue reading
Protesters support Islamists pretending to be rights activists. Around the world, legitimate protests in recent years were turned into color revolutions. So-called humanitarian groups attach themselves to protests and in many cases changed the agenda and nature of the protest. … Continue reading
As if neo-liberal sensibilities weren’t hurt enough, it’s time to get to the bottom of the Russian hacks. The problem is no matter what direction you investigate the hacks from, it always goes back to the Hillary Clinton campaign and … Continue reading
Pravy Sektor Hackers and Crowdstrike? The only thread that holds the DNI report together at first glance is the false testimony and fake evidence Crowdstrike and Dmitri Alperovitch provided to the FBI and other agencies involved. When you look at … Continue reading
[Preface by Washington’s Blog: As patriotic Americans, we are most concerned about what’s best for the U.S. If it’s Ukrainians – more than Russians – who are interfering with our country, we have a right to know. We are for … Continue reading