- Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS
- FBI Confirms No Major Terrorism Cases Cracked Via Unconstitutional Patriot Act Phone Spying
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria”
- Researchers Predicted In 1971 that Debit Cards Would Become the Ultimate Spy Tool
- Our Crazy-Making Economy’s Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking an Outlet
- Seizing an alternative: Integrity for the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (7 of 7)
- The 16 Core Progressive Policies, Really?
- On the U.S. Killing of Two Children in Syria
- If U.S. Military Spending Returned to 2001 Level
- “Fast Track” Violates the U.S. Constitution
- When the Current Housing Bubble Finally Bursts
- Arguing That You Don’t Care About The Right To Privacy Because You Have Nothing To Hide Is No Different Than Saying You Don’t Care About Free Speech Because You Have Nothing To Say
- Being Pro-Voice
- How the Media Deceive the Public about “Fast Track” and the “Trade Bills”
- War Speaks Every Language But Never Knows What to Say to Frogs
- What’s Baddawi?
- 4 Factors Signaling Volatility Will Return With A Vengeance
- Our Social Depression
- Seizing an alternative: Lying corporate media: required propaganda trying to hide naked empire (6 of 7)
- Secretary of State John Kerry v. His Subordinate Victoria Nuland, Regarding Ukraine
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (221,098 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (186,024 views)
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,648 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (165,857 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,881 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (108,025 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (106,805 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (96,375 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (90,500 views)
- Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia (80,077 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,556 views)
- The REAL Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan (It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives) (75,158 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (68,033 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (67,385 views)
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming ... Unless We Stop It (60,784 views)
- America Has Been At War 93% of the Time - 222 Out of 239 Years - Since 1776 (57,382 views)
- 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks (54,142 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (53,227 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (49,378 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: George
Covering the Leaking Reactors At Fukushima With Tents Will Only INCREASE Global Exposure to Radiation
Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Will Be Spread By Use of Tents When I first heard that Tepco will place large tents over its leaking Fukushima reactors, I reacted with derision, as did Tyler Durden: Artist’s impression of this latest Japanese venture: … Continue reading
More Slaves Today Than Ever Before In History You would assume that – as messed up as things may be today – at least there is not widespread slavery, as in ancient Egypt or the American south. But as Time … Continue reading
Despite The Ongoing Efforts To Cover Up The Scope Of The Disasters, New Videos Prove That All Is Not Well At Fukushima … Or The BP Oil Spill Site
Despite the ongoing efforts to cover up the scope of the disasters, new videos prove that all is not well in Fukushima … or the BP oil spill site. A strange flash was observed at the Fukushima nuclear power plant: … Continue reading
Labor Day … Or Serf Day? As I noted in 2008: A highly-regarded economist (Michael Hudson, Distinguished Research Professor at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, who has advised the U.S., Canadian, Mexican and Latvian governments as well as the … Continue reading
When the Rich Get Richer, It DOESN’T Raise All Boats … It SINKS The Standard of Living For Everyone Else
I’ve repeatedly noted that rampant inequality destabilizes the economy as a whole, and actually causes depressions … but that government policy is increasing inequality. I’ve also pointed out that no one – liberal or conservative – likes runaway inequality. Now, … Continue reading
I’m back from a week-long vacation with my family. Thanks to the wonderful guest posters for their great reporting. We’ll make guest posting a regular part of Washington’s Blog, and we’ll also get back to writing ourselves.
An upcoming Charlottesville conference highlights the importance of whistleblowers when addressing the corruption present in military contracting By David Swanson, Guest Viewpoint on August 31, 2011, Cavalier Daily Bunnatine “Bunny” Greenhouse YOU MAY have heard something about a budget crisis … Continue reading
Andrew Gavin Marshall is an independent researcher and writer based in Montreal, Canada, writing on a number of social, political, economic, and historical issues. He is co-editor of the book, “The Global Economic Crisis: The Great Depression of the XXI … Continue reading
While the evidence suggests that President Obama is not terribly bright and has just benefited from succeeding a downright moron, and while voluminous evidence to which I am privileged suggests that my 9-year-old neice Hallie is extremely intelligent, consider just … Continue reading