- Shuttered Nuclear Plants Means U.S. Will Miss Climate Targets
- Why Artifice Rules the World: We Have No Choice
- More than 50,000 U.S.-Backed Troops Are Fighting in Ukraine’s Civil War. Why?
- Forget “Peak Oil” and “Peak Credit” … Are We On the Downslope of “Peak Intelligence”?
- USA Cares about Trapped People being Attacked, People being Beheaded
- So, I Asked the Russian Ambassador What He Thinks of NATO
- What Einstein ACTUALLY Said About Israel and Palestine
- The Problem Isn’t Islam … It’s ALL Religious Fundamentalism
- It’s Not Just Politics That’s Broken–The Status Quo’s Model of “How the World Works” Is Broken
- Losing Losers and the Pentagon That Hires Them
- Muhammad – the Founder of Islam – Specifically CONDEMNED AS SINNERS Anyone Who Failed to Protect Christians or Interfered with Christians’ Ability to Practice their Own Faith
- U.S. Backs Hotbeds of Islamic Fundamentalism
- The New Misery Index
- UN ‘leaders’ as corrupt as US/UK/Israel: We the People must demand arrests or suffer endless war
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,458 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (154,704 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (118,822 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,360 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (101,077 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (97,393 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (78,121 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,037 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (73,659 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (64,509 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,640 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (45,871 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: George
Covering the Leaking Reactors At Fukushima With Tents Will Only INCREASE Global Exposure to Radiation
Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Will Be Spread By Use of Tents When I first heard that Tepco will place large tents over its leaking Fukushima reactors, I reacted with derision, as did Tyler Durden: Artist’s impression of this latest Japanese venture: … Continue reading
More Slaves Today Than Ever Before In History You would assume that – as messed up as things may be today – at least there is not widespread slavery, as in ancient Egypt or the American south. But as Time … Continue reading
Despite The Ongoing Efforts To Cover Up The Scope Of The Disasters, New Videos Prove That All Is Not Well At Fukushima … Or The BP Oil Spill Site
Despite the ongoing efforts to cover up the scope of the disasters, new videos prove that all is not well in Fukushima … or the BP oil spill site. A strange flash was observed at the Fukushima nuclear power plant: … Continue reading
Labor Day … Or Serf Day? As I noted in 2008: A highly-regarded economist (Michael Hudson, Distinguished Research Professor at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, who has advised the U.S., Canadian, Mexican and Latvian governments as well as the … Continue reading
When the Rich Get Richer, It DOESN’T Raise All Boats … It SINKS The Standard of Living For Everyone Else
I’ve repeatedly noted that rampant inequality destabilizes the economy as a whole, and actually causes depressions … but that government policy is increasing inequality. I’ve also pointed out that no one – liberal or conservative – likes runaway inequality. Now, … Continue reading