- Most Americans Aren’t Getting Enough of this Vital Nutrient
- Let’s Begin Ending War Again
- Global Power Project: The Group of Thirty and the “Good Discussion” They’re Still Having
- Amend the Fed: We Need a Central Bank that Serves Main Street
- Health Tricks: Crazy But Effective
- U.S. Lionizes Mandela In Death … But Labeled Him a Terrorist While He Was Alive
- Japan Has Fallen Back Into Fascism After 68 Years: Japanese Senator Shouts “This is The Way the Reign of Terror Begins” … Then Others Physically Restrain Him
- What Didn’t Kill Mandela Made Him Stronger
- I Googled “Evil” and it Took Me to Google
- White House Petition: “Tell The Truth To The American People About Radiation Emitted By Fukushima Dai-Chi Reactor Disaster. Stop LYING”
- Canada Busted Covering Up Spikes In Fukushima Radiation
- For the First Time In 50 Years, a Majority of Americans Think the U.S. Should “Mind Its Own Business”
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (150,075 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (112,761 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (53,206 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (45,757 views)
- Why Doesn't the Government Use Its Mass Surveillance to Bust the Big Criminals ... the Banksters? (43,746 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (43,589 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (39,414 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (38,926 views)
- NSA Built Back Door In All Windows Software by 1999 (36,967 views)
- The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years (36,063 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (34,202 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (33,996 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: DavidSwanson
Recently I noticed a post on a social media site honoring Rosa Parks for her refusal to move out of her seat on a segregated bus. Someone commented underneath, that in fact another individual deserved credit for having done the … Continue reading
Nelson Mandela’s story, if told as a novel, would not be deemed possible in real life. Worse, we don’t tell such stories in many of our novels. A violent young rebel is imprisoned for decades but turns that imprisonment into … Continue reading
Google may have been, until now, the Obama of hip internet monopolies. No matter how many nations the President bombs, people still put Obama peace-sign stickers on their cars. No matter how many radical rightwing initiatives Google funds, people still … Continue reading
Vice Deputy Under Elf for Hearts and Minds: Good Afternoon, this is the Vice Deputy Under Elf for Hearts and Minds, how may I bring you joy? Anonymous Pentagon Official: Cut the crap, Nils, you know why I’m calling. VDUEHM: … Continue reading
What Does Latest Dead Afghan 2-Year-Old Have in Common with Paul Robeson, John Wayne, Ernest Hemingway?
This is the season of death, when we celebrate the dying of the sun with an orgiastic burst of consumption and environmental destruction. This is the season of rebirth when we spend time with loved ones and reach out to … Continue reading