- The Founding Fathers Fought the Revolutionary War to Stop the Type of Militarized Police We Now Have In the U.S.
- Congress Members Who Approve Militarization of U.S. Police Receive 73% More Money from Defense Industry
- Does THIS Explain the “Snipers” Shadowing the Occupy Protests?
- Peak Inequality: The .01% And The Impoverishment Of Society
- Are Capital Inflows Propping Up U.S. Markets?
- THIS IS YOUR RECOVERY AND THIS IS YOUR RECOVERY WITHOUT DRUGS
- The Terrible Handling of the Economic Crisis Is a Cause of the Ferguson Riots
- What Effect Would Ebola Have On Our Economy?
- Krugman: War Is BAD for the Economy
- CBS News: “Ferguson, Iraq”
- Our Side’s Using Illegal White Phosphorus Firebombs Against the Residents of Donetsk Ukraine
- The REAL Looting Is Happening On Wall Street … Not In Ferguson, Missouri
- Causes of War Krugman Overlooked
- Don’t Think It Won’t Happen Just Because It Hasn’t Happened Yet: Loss of Faith in the Fed
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,458 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (150,725 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (117,723 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,402 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (101,077 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (95,983 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (77,121 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,037 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (72,829 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (64,012 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,640 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (45,588 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: Carl Herman
UN just like US Constitution: great law/limit gone forever until Orwellian-criminal ‘leaders’ arrested
A law is a limit of what actions are allowed among groups of people. Laws/limits are natural expressions to support group actions, such as rules to allow a sport to be played, having traffic going in the same direction on … Continue reading
Rainer Rilke (1875-1926) was a poignant poet; still among the best-selling in the US. Included in his work are ten letters written to an aspiring poet, a section of which seems to speak to activists today in our condition of being relatively few … Continue reading
Depression can be ontologically (way of being) embraced as a natural expression of empathy; a rational response to the present conditions of psychopathic Earth “leadership.” Choosing to embrace rather than resist so-called “depressed” thoughts and feelings opens a pathway to … Continue reading
Let’s examine connections between the empires of Rome and modern US/UK/Israel to discover possible solutions to restore republic from empire in our world of the present. Roman Empire: History teaches that the Roman Republic devolved into psychopathic dictatorial empire; characterized … Continue reading
Reminder: economic solutions ready for full employment, optimal infrastructure, no poverty, zero public debt
You literally have nothing more valuable to do than command three reforms conservatively worth $60+ trillion: 1. Monetary reform: the US doesn’t have a money supply, but its Orwellian opposite of a “debt supply.” Banks and the Fed create what … Continue reading