- Can Corporatized Universities Allow Criticism of Israel?
- 8-minute video: Geo-political Syria chess: demanding arrests of US .01% War Criminals finally, or you prefer gambling toward WW3?
- The Incomprehensible Idea: What Opposing All Wars Means
- Welcome to the Future: Downward Mobility and Social Depression
- How Syrians View Russia v. U.S.
- Six Reasons Natural Gas Prices Are Staying Down
- Russia Is Almost Twice As Big As America … Or China
- Putin Has Just Put An End to the Wolfowitz Doctrine
- Malala Yousafzai Aims to Be Pakistan’s Prime Minister
- Deflation Warning: The Next Wave
- Ruminations of an Afghan Girl Burning to Death in a Hospital Bed
- How to Spy the 9/11 Lie
- Russian Moves in Syria Highlight General US Hypocrisy
- As .01% face extinction: Scrooge, Darth Vader, Professor Snape offer advice to their minions
- Hitler Was a Meth Head and a Junkie
- The Western Alliance Is Crumbling
- Shell’s Loss Is Eni’s Gain
- Hillary Offers Syria a Libyan-Iraqi-Style Paradise
- You Can’t Separate Empire, the State, Financialization and Crony Capitalism: It’s One Indivisible System
- Obama v. Putin: Their Debate on Crimea
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (225,379 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (199,989 views)
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,728 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (177,700 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (114,314 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (110,513 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (109,241 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (103,802 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (101,313 views)
- America Has Been At War 93% of the Time - 222 Out of 239 Years - Since 1776 (88,777 views)
- The REAL Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan (It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives) (87,795 views)
- Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia (85,594 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (78,980 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,535 views)
- 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks (71,285 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (67,428 views)
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming ... Unless We Stop It (63,807 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (54,644 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (53,676 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: Andrew Kreig
Former members of 9/11 Commission last week leveraged the 10th anniversary of their report to announce a dozen recommendations that primarily fan fears of foreign terrorism. The former commissioners urged at a July 22 forum strong spending on counter-terrorism intelligence … Continue reading
CNN and Newsweek recently launched dubious tirades against what they called “conspiracy theories.” Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal published U.N. Considers Reopening Probe into 1961 Crash that Killed Dag Hammarskjöld, a report that broached the possibility that the United States … Continue reading
An Alabama newspaper has exposed a judicial sex scandal that deserves national prominence — which it’s not getting so far. The May 17 headline was “Federal judge’s lengthy affair with court worker is exposed.” This is a scandal not simply … Continue reading
Presidential candidate Buddy Roemer and former lobbyist Jack Abramoff argue that reform of influence-peddling must be radical to save the country. Roemer, for example, refuses to take contributions over $100. GOP leaders used his lack of big-dollar fund-raising as an … Continue reading
Federal prosecutors wrongly indicted a New Jersey mayoral candidate for a second time on corruption charges, according to a Newark federal judge who dismissed all charges in a political prosecution that helped former U.S. Attorney Chris Christie win his state’s … Continue reading
Republicans face a drawn-out nomination fight shredding the party’s chances against a vulnerable President Obama and Democratic under-ticket. To the rescue last week came former Alabama Democratic Congressman Artur Davis, who urges Republicans to draft former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush … Continue reading
Federal courts function with integrity, according to a self-serving annual report on the judiciary that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts issued over the weekend. His annual report issued on Dec. 31 in the middle of the New Year’s holiday … Continue reading
Pioneering White House correspondent Helen Thomas told a National Press Club audience this week that the country is endangered by what she called government leaders’ greed, fear, and subservience to war-mongers. “I came here in 1943,” she told a dinner … Continue reading
GOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain serves as front man for the billionaire Koch brothers in a way rarely, if ever, seen in modern times for a prominent U.S. major party candidate. That relationship should be a huge campaign story. It’s … Continue reading
The Supreme Court fulfills its vital role in preserving democracy by earning public confidence, as Justice Stephen Breyer told a packed hall last week in Washington, DC. But his lecture and book, Making Our Democracy Work, largely glossed over current … Continue reading
On Oct. 18 this week, the nation reached an important symbolic moment for the Clarence Thomas era on the Supreme Court. That was the date 20 years ago for his swearing-in ceremony, portrayed at right in a White House photo … Continue reading
By Andrew Kreig, executive director of Justice Integrity Project. Republican 2012 Presidential candidate Buddy Roemer ramped up his reform message Oct. 13 with the kind of protectionist and anti-Wall Street language not usually heard from his party peers, much less … Continue reading
By Andrew Kreig, executive director of Justice Integrity Project. President-Elect Obama’s advisers feared in 2008 that authorities would “revolt” and that Republicans would block his policy agenda if he prosecuted Bush-era war crimes, according to a law school dean who … Continue reading