- Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet Was a War Crime
- Global Thanksgiving only possible with .01% removed from power over endless wars, 99.99%’s debt-slavery, media lies; it begins with your voice
- 7-minute German TV ‘comedy’ sketch: as close as we’ve gotten to expose US .01% puppet dictators, neo-colonial lying Wars of Aggression
- Donald Sutherland 42-second video: Hunger Games is allegory to warn young people: ‘blind faith in US leaders gets you dead’
- 2-minute video: Real Muslim leaders laugh at religious fanatics; ‘former’ colonial empire .01% today only demonize Muslims for re-colonization, and won’t stop until arrested for OBVIOUS War Crimes
- Top U.S. Air Defense Commander: Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet “Had to Be PRE-PLANNED”
- Paris crisis (cr-ISIS) actors ‘duping delight,’ same actors at different false flags; had enough to demand arrests or need more duping?
- Why We’re Sliding Towards World War
- Why Even a Modest Disruption Will Shatter the Status Quo
- Turkish Shootdown of Russian Jet: What You Need to Know
- Saudi Arabia Sentences Poet to Death for “Renouncing Islam”
- 8-minutes of videos: ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, just like OIL = Operation Iraqi Liberation; joke’s on We the People until .01% arrests
- Gallup Finds Americans Are Ideological Suckers About Healthcare
- The Baltic Dry Shipping Index Just Collapsed To An All-Time Record Low
- Francois Hollande — The World’s Most Powerful Person This Week
- 7-minute German TV ‘comedy’ sketch: as close as we’ve gotten to expose US .01% puppet dictators, neo-colonial lying Wars of Aggression on
- Global Thanksgiving only possible with .01% removed from power over endless wars, 99.99%’s debt-slavery, media lies; it begins with your voice on
- Donald Sutherland 42-second video: Hunger Games is allegory to warn young people: ‘blind faith in US leaders gets you dead’ on
- Why We’re Sliding Towards World War on
- Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet Was a War Crime on
- Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet Was a War Crime on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Author Archives: Andrew Kreig
9/11 Attack on World Trade Center. (Photo via Creative Commons portrays the attack on New York) Former members of 9/11 Commission last week leveraged the 10th anniversary of their report to announce a dozen recommendations that primarily fan fears of … Continue reading
CNN and Newsweek recently launched dubious tirades against what they called “conspiracy theories.” Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal published U.N. Considers Reopening Probe into 1961 Crash that Killed Dag Hammarskjöld, a report that broached the possibility that the United States … Continue reading
U.S. District Judge Mark E. FullerAn Alabama newspaper has exposed a judicial sex scandal that deserves national prominence — which it’s not getting so far. The May 17 headline was “Federal judge’s lengthy affair with court worker is exposed.” This … Continue reading
Buddy RoemerPresidential candidate Buddy Roemer and former lobbyist Jack Abramoff argue that reform of influence-peddling must be radical to save the country. Roemer, for example, refuses to take contributions over $100. GOP leaders used his lack of big-dollar fund-raising as … Continue reading
Federal prosecutors wrongly indicted a New Jersey mayoral candidate for a second time on corruption charges, according to a Newark federal judge who dismissed all charges in a political prosecution that helped former U.S. Attorney Chris Christie win his state’s … Continue reading
Jeb Bush Republicans face a drawn-out nomination fight shredding the party’s chances against a vulnerable President Obama and Democratic under-ticket. To the rescue last week came former Alabama Democratic Congressman Artur Davis, who urges Republicans to draft former Florida Gov. … Continue reading
Federal courts function with integrity, according to a self-serving annual report on the judiciary that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts issued over the weekend. His annual report issued on Dec. 31 in the middle of the New Year’s holiday … Continue reading
Helen Thomas (2009 Photo Courtesy Creative Commons/Wikipedia)Pioneering White House correspondent Helen Thomas told a National Press Club audience this week that the country is endangered by what she called government leaders’ greed, fear, and subservience to war-mongers. “I came here … Continue reading
Herman CainGOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain serves as front man for the billionaire Koch brothers in a way rarely, if ever, seen in modern times for a prominent U.S. major party candidate. That relationship should be a huge campaign story. … Continue reading
Justice Stephen BreyerThe Supreme Court fulfills its vital role in preserving democracy by earning public confidence, as Justice Stephen Breyer told a packed hall last week in Washington, DC. But his lecture and book, Making Our Democracy Work, largely glossed … Continue reading
White House Ceremony on Oct. 18, 1991 On Oct. 18 this week, the nation reached an important symbolic moment for the Clarence Thomas era on the Supreme Court. That was the date 20 years ago for his swearing-in ceremony, portrayed … Continue reading
By Andrew Kreig, executive director of Justice Integrity Project. GOP 2012 Presidential Candidate Buddy RoemerRepublican 2012 Presidential candidate Buddy Roemer ramped up his reform message Oct. 13 with the kind of protectionist and anti-Wall Street language not usually heard from … Continue reading
By Andrew Kreig, executive director of Justice Integrity Project. President-Elect Obama’s advisers feared in 2008 that authorities would “revolt” and that Republicans would block his policy agenda if he prosecuted Bush-era war crimes, according to a law school dean who … Continue reading