- New York Times: Palestinians Are Trapped and Can’t Escape Israeli Bombing
- The West’s Reckless Rush Towards War with Russia
- The Basic Reality, and Simple Truth, of Ukraine’s Civil War
- Hate of Arabs Is – Literally – Anti-Semitism
- White House and Pentagon Slam Israeli Killing of Palestinian Civilians
- Israel, Gaza and Palestine: What Americans Need to Know
- Holocaust Survivor and Israeli Minister: Labeling Criticism of Israel “Anti-Semitic” Is a TRICK
- Substituting Debt for Income Is Not Success–It’s Failure on an Epic Scale
- Should Israel Teach the Holocaust Less?
- South Africans: Israeli Apartheid “More Terrifying” than South Africa … “Worse Than Conditions Were for Blacks Under the Apartheid Regime” … “Far Worse Than Apartheid South Africa”
- Israel Bombs Gaza Back to the Stone Age … as Collective Punishment
- How would arrests of US/UK/Israel ‘leaders’ to end lie-began Wars of Aggression actually go down?
- First Examination of Malaysian MH-17 Cockpit Photo Shows Ukrainian Government Shot that Plane Down
- We Can Stop Listening to Hypocrites and Liars
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,488 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (123,523 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (115,104 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,369 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (100,729 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (93,059 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,002 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (75,651 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (70,890 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (62,719 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,640 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (45,082 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: redistribution
“Rarely Does A Monthly Report On The United States Job Market Look So Terrific On The Surface While Being So Disappointing Underneath” The New York Times’ Neil Irwin gives a balanced view of the new jobs numbers: Rarely does a … Continue reading
Bad Government and Central Bank Policy Are the MAIN CAUSE of Runaway Inequality French economist Thomas Piketty’s book on inequality – Capital in the Twenty-First Century – has gone completely viral. Mainstream economists like Paul Krugman and Joseph Stiglitz endorse … Continue reading
The Bank of England Corrects a Widespread Myth The above is from a new official video released by the Bank of England. The Bank of England notes in a new article: Broad money is a measure of the total amount … Continue reading
No, Millions of Americans Have NOT Dropped Out of the Labor Force Just Because They’re Retiring Baby Boomers
Despite the Happy Talk, Unemployment Is Still High Zero Hedge notes that the number of Americans in the labor force has dropped to 1978 levels: The civilian labor force … dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the … Continue reading