- Labor Day 2014: Economic solutions already here for full employment, zero public deficits and debts
- IF CONSUMERS ARE SO F%#KING CONFIDENT WHY AREN’T THEY SPENDING?
- The Stupendous Failure Of Big City Education: How The Philly Teachers Union Loots The Schools
- Is There Capitalism After Cronyism?
- Has the U.S. Targeted Nuclear-Armed Russia with Regime Change?
- Diane Ravitch Condemns ‘Accountability’, I Dissent, She Responds. So: Let’s All Discuss It.
- Judges’ Level of Empathy Correlated with Time of Day
- Why Does the U.S. Support a Country which was FOUNDED With Terrorism … and Is Still the MAIN SOURCE of Islamic Terrorism Today?
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke?
- The Fed, Elites and the Islamic End-Times
- The Day Tokyo Got Blasted by Fukushima Radiation
- Scientists Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima Radiation Worldwide
- New Technology Could End The Debate Over Pipeline Safety
- Monty Python State Department
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (179,458 views)
- Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine (156,082 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (119,305 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,405 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (101,122 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (98,063 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (78,464 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,385 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (77,237 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (74,036 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (64,891 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,640 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights (45,862 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: redistribution
Eric Zuesse The Ukrainian Government that the Obama Administration installed after Obama’s successful coup d’etat in Ukraine is now crashing and burning in the process of the newly installed Government’s ethnic-cleansing program to get rid of the people in Ukraine’s southeast, the area of Ukraine that had voted … Continue reading
Standard & Poor’s: Runaway Inequality Dampens GDP Growth, Leads to Boom/Bust Cycles and Discourages Trade, Investment and Hiring
Inequality Also Dampens Social Mobility, Increases Political Pressure and Produces a Less Competitive Workforce Standard & Poor’s released a report on inequality today, concluding: Higher levels of income inequality increase political pressures, discouraging trade, investment, and hiring. Keynes first showed that … Continue reading
“Rarely Does A Monthly Report On The United States Job Market Look So Terrific On The Surface While Being So Disappointing Underneath” The New York Times’ Neil Irwin gives a balanced view of the new jobs numbers: Rarely does a … Continue reading
Bad Government and Central Bank Policy Are the MAIN CAUSE of Runaway Inequality French economist Thomas Piketty’s book on inequality – Capital in the Twenty-First Century – has gone completely viral. Mainstream economists like Paul Krugman and Joseph Stiglitz endorse … Continue reading
The Bank of England Corrects a Widespread Myth The above is from a new official video released by the Bank of England. The Bank of England notes in a new article: Broad money is a measure of the total amount … Continue reading