- Resolving ‘developed’ nations’ OBVIOUS complicity in lie-started US War Crimes
- The REAL Reasons We’re Drifting Towards World War III
- War Makes Us Poor
- The West Marches East: The U.S.-NATO Strategy to Isolate Russia
- This Is How Empires Collapse
- The Political Poison of Vested Interests
- Peddler of Iraq War Lies Now Pushes Lies On Urkaine to Drum Up Confrontation with Russia
- For Those Who Work For a Living, the Level of Inequality In The U.S. Is “Probably Higher Than In Any Other Society at Any Time In The Past, Anywhere In The World”
- Huffington Post Uncritically Trumpets Obama-Republican Big Lie About the Syrian War
- Sorry, Fed Inflationistas: Technology Is Deflationary
- The Dow Jones Index is the Greatest of All Ponzi Schemes
- Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers
- Bankers Love War Because It Creates Massive Profits
- Obama’s First-Amendment Defense of Political Liars
- West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation (177,753 views)
- First Congress Member Allowed to Read Secret Treaty Says “There Is No National Security Purpose In Keeping This Text Secret … This Agreement Hands The Sovereignty of Our Country Over to Corporate Interests” (113,376 views)
- The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways (98,779 views)
- The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 (84,454 views)
- "These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" (78,117 views)
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil (74,820 views)
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation? (73,308 views)
- Dr. King family’s civil trial verdict: US government assassinated Martin (63,817 views)
- The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying (58,060 views)
- Reddit Censors Big Story About Government Manipulation and Disruption of the Internet (57,570 views)
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (55,568 views)
- “Absolutely Every One” - 15 Out of 15 - Bluefin Tuna Tested In California Waters Contaminated with Fukushima Radiation (52,973 views)
- Why Doesn't the Government Use Its Mass Surveillance to Bust the Big Criminals ... the Banksters? (43,700 views)
- The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News (41,612 views)
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: redistribution
The Bank of England Corrects a Widespread Myth The above is from a new official video released by the Bank of England. The Bank of England notes in a new article: Broad money is a measure of the total amount … Continue reading
No, Millions of Americans Have NOT Dropped Out of the Labor Force Just Because They’re Retiring Baby Boomers
Despite the Happy Talk, Unemployment Is Still High Zero Hedge notes that the number of Americans in the labor force has dropped to 1978 levels: The civilian labor force … dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the … Continue reading
The Whole World Has Gone Into Debt Bloomberg reports: The amount of debt globally has soared more than 40 percent to $100 trillion since the first signs of the financial crisis as governments borrowed to pull their economies out of … Continue reading
It’s Now Mainstream Economics that Runaway Inequality Hurts the Economy … But Corrupt Government Policy Is Still Pouring Gasoline On the Fire and Dramatically INCREASING Inequality
Who’s Who of Prominent Economists Agree: Inequality Harms Economic Growth A who’s who of prominent liberal and conservative economists in government and academia have now said that runaway inequality harms economic growth, including: Current Fed chair Janet Yellen Former Fed … Continue reading
In a Few Short Years, Mainstream Economists Have Gone From Assuming Runaway Inequality Is Harmless to Understanding that It Cripples the Economy
But Bad Government Policies Are Making Inequality Worse By the Day AP reported last December: Economists appear to be increasingly concerned about the effects of inequality on growth. Brown, the Raymond James economist, says that marks a shift from a … Continue reading