- Trump is Obama’s Legacy. Will this Break up the Democratic Party?
- Trump = Obama = Bush = Clinton On 4 Core Issues
- Trump Will Sink Like a Rock, as His Policy-Lies Catch Up with Him
- Republicans Demand the Impossible in a Healthcare Bill
- Liberalism’s Communications Problem
- 2-minute video: ‘We the People’ owe $20 trillion to .01% demonocracy? Demand monetary reform & public banking for $1,000,000 per US household benefits, and .01% arrests for massive fraud to call debt ‘money’ OR kiss your assets goodbye
- ‘The United States needs a war in Europe,’ Le Pen explained why Washington intends to arm Ukraine
- Regional, World War Possible As Israel Continues To Provoke Full Scale Confrontation With Syria
- Donbass, East Ukraine On Its Way To Becoming Own Country By Default
- The Deep State’s Dominant Narratives and Authority Are Crumbling
- Prominent U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt … That is the Attitude of a Police State”
- The Middle East for Dummies
- Credibility of Cyber Firm that Claimed Russia Hacked the DNC Comes Under Serious Question
- What America’s Coup in Ukraine Did
- Are U.S, Economic Sanctions Against Russia Based on an Obama Lie?
- Trump = Obama = Bush = Clinton On 4 Core Issues on
- Trump = Obama = Bush = Clinton On 4 Core Issues on
- Prominent U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt … That is the Attitude of a Police State” on
- Donbass, East Ukraine On Its Way To Becoming Own Country By Default on
- Regional, World War Possible As Israel Continues To Provoke Full Scale Confrontation With Syria on
- ‘The United States needs a war in Europe,’ Le Pen explained why Washington intends to arm Ukraine on
- 2-minute video: ‘We the People’ owe $20 trillion to .01% demonocracy? Demand monetary reform & public banking for $1,000,000 per US household benefits, and .01% arrests for massive fraud to call debt ‘money’ OR kiss your assets goodbye on
- Liberalism’s Communications Problem on
- Republicans Demand the Impossible in a Healthcare Bill on
- Trump Will Sink Like a Rock, as His Policy-Lies Catch Up with Him on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: redistribution
What a “Jobless Recovery” Really Means: A Massive Redistribution of Wealth from the Little Guy to the Big Boys
Everyone from the Fed bank of San Francisco to Kiplinger’s is saying that we may have a “jobless recovery”. The meaning of the phrase jobless recovery itself is simple: A jobless recovery or jobless growth is a phrase used by … Continue reading
Leading Economist Says True Purpose of Bank Rescue Plans is “A Massive Redistribution of Wealth to the Bank Shareholders and Their Top Executives”
Leading PhD economist Dean Baker minces no words in slamming the bailouts, the “bad bank” proposal, and the mainstream media’s dishonest reporting on the financial crisis. As Baker says in a new article: Mr. Geithner wants to use taxpayer dollars … Continue reading
Today is Bill of Rights Day in America. Happy Bill of Rights Day! This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution – and provides a scorecard on … Continue reading
To paraphrase Mark Twain, everyone complains about inequality, but nobody does anything about it. What they do is to use “inequality” as a takeoff point to project their own views on how to make society more prosperous and at the … Continue reading
By Chris Hedges President Barack Obama is joined by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after speaking to delegates during the third-day session of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on July 27, 2016. (AP Photo / Carolyn Kaster) Thomas … Continue reading
JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC ISSUES Vol. L No. 3 September 2016DOI 10.1080/00213624.2016.1210384 Dirk Bezemer and Michael Hudson Dirk Bezemer is a professor of economics at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. Michael Hudson is a distinguished research professor of economics at … Continue reading
By Chris Hedges Government leaders in Poland are promoting a neofascist ideology. (Wikipedia Commons CC BY-SA 3.0) WARSAW, Poland—Jaroslaw Kurski and Piotr Stasinski embody the hope that once was Poland. They struggled against the Communist regime for years in … Continue reading
This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution – and provides a scorecard on the extent of the loss of each right. Painting by Anthony Freda: www.AnthonyFreda.com … Continue reading
Unintended Consequences – Mortgage Borrowing Costs Rise in Switzerland Despite Negative Interest Rates
Submitted by Mike Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg. Wait a minute, this wasn’t supposed to happen… From Business Insider: Remember back in December when we highlighted that one of the responses to central banks’ introduction of negative interest rates might actually be a raising … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse We’ll start with a typical example of libertarians’ big misconception: Here was the libertarian white Texan Alex Jones, in a riff for the racist white populist billionaire Republican U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump, the day after Trump had declined to … Continue reading
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. No one in this world, so far as I know—and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me—has ever lost money by underestimating … Continue reading
A Nobel prize winning economist, former chief economist and senior vice president of the World Bank, and chairman of the President’s council of economic advisers (Joseph Stiglitz) says that the International Monetary Fund and World Bank loan money to third … Continue reading
Why Libertarians Should be Thoroughly Anti-War The anti-war movement desperately needs libertarian leadership. And the libertarian movement urgently needs to be strongly anti-war. So in this essay I will offer some chief reasons for every libertarian to be 100% non-interventionist … Continue reading
“Future Economic Historians” Will Probably Call the Period That Began In 2007 “the LONGEST DEPRESSION”
Sure, last year was the first pre-election year stock market loss since the Great Depression. And admittedly, this week was the worst opening week of any year … EVER. But that’s not the big news. The big news is that … Continue reading
What’s abundant and what’s scarce? The question matters because as economist Michael Spence (among others) has noted, value and profits flow to what’s scarce.What’s in over-supply has little to no scarcity value and hence little to no profitability. What’s abundant … Continue reading
Leaked Report: US-Backed Pinochet Dictatorship had High-Level Ties to Child-Torturing Ex-Nazi’s Fortified Cult
There’s a headline for you. Yet the terms come from a Yahoo News report, which seems to be fairly well buried, as it only has one comment. And, crucially, the report makes no mention whatsoever of the US support that … Continue reading
The Source of the ‘New Cold War’: The Basic Disagreement Between Obama and Putin Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic–culture.org INTRODUCTION The basic disagreement between U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the source of the economic … Continue reading
Painting by Anthony Freda: www.AnthonyFreda.com The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave The Land of the Fleeced and the Home of the Slave This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the … Continue reading
Economic grace of ‘Social Credit’: national dividend and compensated retail prices to facilitate consumer goods distribution in an age of robotics
by guest author Wallace Klinck “The unacknowledged, but obvious, truth is that unnecessary work, imposed by either edict or contrived financial legerdemain, is slavery and servitude—totally irrational and immoral. Every engineer worthy of the name is trying to eliminate the need for … Continue reading