- The Thorniest Policy-Question that President Trump Will Face
- South Carolina Considers Legalizing Medical Marijuana
- Science: Endometriosis, Fibroids Caused By These Common Chemicals, Billions In Annual Medical Costs
- Traitors in Britain’s Leadership
- Gaius Publius: Who’s Blackmailing the President & Why Aren’t Democrats Upset About It?
- Obama’s Failed Presidency
- King Family civil trial 10 minute video: US .01% assassinated Martin, with corporate media and political ‘leaders’ ongoing criminal co-conspirators after the fact to ‘fake news cover’ US rogue state empire killing humanity’s best, brightest, most loving
- Grand Mufti Of Syria Discusses Secularism In Syria – Human Beings Live In States, No Countries Based On Religion
- Obama Stutters And Stammers Accusations Against Russia During His Final Push For War
- Leaked Tapes Reveal John Kerry Admission U.S. Was Pulling For ISIS Against Assad, Russia Only Fighting Terror
- That Time HRW’s Ken Roth Contradicted Himself Twice In 4 Days Over Syria
- What’s Truly Progressive?
- Trump Team Targets Iran
- ‘Fake news’? Time to choose: Corporate media fakes us into 2 central lies for more illegal war on Iran: ‘threat to Israel’ and ‘nuclear program’ EVEN AFTER 12 YEARS of anyone checking the facts soooo easily refuting these claims as known lies (8 of 15)
- U.S. Aristocracy Panics that Maybe Trump Is Serious
- Democrats Caused President Trump; They Caused His Victory on
- Leaked Tapes Reveal John Kerry Admission U.S. Was Pulling For ISIS Against Assad, Russia Only Fighting Terror on
- Traitors in Britain’s Leadership on
- Science: Endometriosis, Fibroids Caused By These Common Chemicals, Billions In Annual Medical Costs on
- South Carolina Considers Legalizing Medical Marijuana on
- The Thorniest Policy-Question that President Trump Will Face on
- After we win: 3 education policy proposals: Truth/facts, Love/community, Lifelong virtue on
- Fear of Terror Makes People Stupid on
- Gaius Publius: Who’s Blackmailing the President & Why Aren’t Democrats Upset About It? on
- Fear of Terror Makes People Stupid on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: cash
By Norbert Haering, a German financial journalist, blogger and PhD economist, who received the 2007 getAbstract Best Business Book award and the 2014 prize of the German Keynes Society for economic journalism. His best-selling book (in German) “The abolition of cash … Continue reading
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post In 2012, India launched a nationwide program involving the allocation of a Unique Identification Number (UID) to every single one of its 1.2 billion residents. Each of the numbers will be tied to the biometric data … Continue reading
Did you know that almost 70 percent of the U.S. population is essentially living paycheck to paycheck? As you will see below, a brand new survey has found that 69 percent of all Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. … Continue reading
I’ve covered the war on cash i.e. the proposed elimination of cash, a number of times, for example, The War On Cash: Officially Sanctioned Theft (June 13, 2015) Our first question should be: just how big a share of our … Continue reading
Last month, a “secret meeting” that involved more than 100 executives from some of the biggest financial institutions in the United States was held in New York City. During this “secret meeting“, a company known as “Chain” unveiled a technology … Continue reading
By Ellen Brown, Web of Debt Blog. Exposing tax dodgers is a worthy endeavor, but the “limited hangout” of the Panama Papers may have less noble ends, dovetailing with the War on Cash and the imminent threat of massive bail-ins … Continue reading
Economics Professor: Negative Interest Rates Aimed at Driving Small Banks Out of Business and Eliminating Cash
More than one-fifth of the world’s total GDP is in countries which have imposed negative interest rates, including Japan, the EU, Denmark, Switzerland and Sweden. Negative interest rates are spreading worldwide. And yet negative interest rates – supposed to help … Continue reading
By David Haggith, the Great Recession Blog. In the fall of 2015, the world descended into an economic apocalypse that will transform the globe into a single cashless society. This bold prediction is based on trends in nations all over the earth as … Continue reading
By Ellen Brown. In uncertain times, “cash is king,” but central bankers are systematically moving to eliminate that option. Is it really about stimulating the economy? Or is there some deeper, darker threat afoot? Remember those old ads showing a … Continue reading
Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, The Department of Veterans Affairs doled out more than $142 million in bonuses to executives and employees for performance in 2014 even as scandals over veterans’ health care and other issues racked the agency. The … Continue reading
Global central banks are afraid. Before Greece tried to stand up to the Troika, they were merely worried. Now it’s clear that no matter what they tell themselves and the world about the necessity or even righteousness of their monetary … Continue reading
How banks & the government are diminishing your savings You’ve probably read that there is a “war on cash” being waged on various fronts around the world. What exactly does a “war on cash” mean? It means governments are limiting … Continue reading
We Can’t Rein In the Banks If We Can’t Pull Our Money Out of Them Martin Armstrong summarizes the headway being made to ban cash, and argues that the goal of those pushing a cashless society is to prevent bank … Continue reading
Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, This is an economic fight, but this is also a political fight. The biggest financial institutions aren’t just big – they wield enormous political power. Last December, Citibank lobbyists wrote an amendment … Continue reading
When the phantom wealth evaporates and risk assets go bidless, cash will once again be king, for the simple reason there will be so little of it. Occasionally it’s a good idea to step away from the daily grind to … Continue reading
Those who actually create value as opposed to chasing yield with nearly-free money will actually have some traction once the swamp of excess liquidity drains. When those closest to the money spigots of the Federal Reserve can borrow billions for … Continue reading
We as a nation are consuming our seed corn in great gulps, and there will be precious little left in a decade to pass down to the next generation. Anecdotally, it seems a significant percentage of our recent economic “growth” … Continue reading
Congressional Research Service Confirms Big Banks Borrowed Cash For Next To Nothing, Then Lent It Back to the Federal Government at Much Higher Rates
As I’ve noted for years, the government has been guaranteeing that the big banks make money at taxpayer expense by loaning money at very low interest rates, and then letting the banks loan the money back to the government at … Continue reading
Top Recipient of Political Cash from BP, Goldman Sachs, Defense Contractors AND Healthcare Giants: Barack Obama
Preface: The story that Obama was the top recipient of political contributions from BP is going viral today. I thought I’d put the story in a little context. As a side note, I voted for Obama and had high hopes … Continue reading
Taleb: “Obama’s Attempts to Fight the Financial Crisis with More Cash is like Treating a Bad Tooth with Novocain Instead of a Root Canal”
In the quote of the day, Nassim Nicholas Taleb told CNBC: The Obama administration’s attempts to fight the financial crisis with more cash is like treating a bad tooth with Novocain instead of a root canal… Do not delay a … Continue reading