- Manchester Terror Attack Proves that the War On Terror Is Failing
- Over The Last 10 Years The U.S. Economy Has Grown At EXACTLY The Same Rate As It Did During The 1930s
- Trump sheds crocodile tears for 22 claimed concert deaths of ‘young, beautiful innocent people’ by ‘evil losers’; lies in omission of ~6 million horrific deaths from preventable poverty since his election that make 1.5 Trump Towers of corpses; over 200 Trump Towers of dead bodies since US/UK/’developed’ nations promised to end poverty since 1969
- Polls: Americans Don’t Want Trump to Be Impeached … But Are Disappointed He’s Not Draining the Swamp
- Manchester Bomber Was Product of West’s Libya/Syria Intervention
- New Cracks in Russia-gate ‘Assessment’
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate
- Which government dominates U.S.-Saud alliance?
- Does the Washington Post Have Fake News?
- U.S. Human Rights Groups Recommend Bombing Victims Move Underground, Develop Militias
- TINA’s Legacy: Free Money, Bread and Circuses and Collapse
- Talk Nation Radio: Francis Boyle on How to Impeach Trump
- Trump repeats Iran and Syria lies for “regime change” in speeches to Saud Family (who claim to own so-called ‘Saudi’ Arabia) and Israel. This is ‘leadership’ until .01% arrests for OBVIOUS illegal Wars of Aggression of rogue state empire
- Environmentalists Are Ignoring the Elephant In the Room: U.S. Military Is the World’s Largest Polluter
- The Gaping Holes of Russia-gate
- Trump sheds crocodile tears for 22 claimed concert deaths of ‘young, beautiful innocent people’ by ‘evil losers’; lies in omission of ~6 million horrific deaths from preventable poverty since his election that make 1.5 Trump Towers of corpses; over 200 Trump Towers of dead bodies since US/UK/’developed’ nations promised to end poverty since 1969 on
- TINA’s Legacy: Free Money, Bread and Circuses and Collapse on
- The Russian Obsession Goes Back Decades on
- Manchester Bomber Was Product of West’s Libya/Syria Intervention on
- Trump repeats Iran and Syria lies for “regime change” in speeches to Saud Family (who claim to own so-called ‘Saudi’ Arabia) and Israel. This is ‘leadership’ until .01% arrests for OBVIOUS illegal Wars of Aggression of rogue state empire on
- The Russian Obsession Goes Back Decades on
- New Cracks in Russia-gate ‘Assessment’ on
- U.S. Human Rights Groups Recommend Bombing Victims Move Underground, Develop Militias on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Search Results for: "trans pacific partnership"
The Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) would be horrible for Americans and the people of the world. But most politicians are thoroughly corrupt. Neither the Democratic or Republican parties represent the interests of the American people. Both parties ignore the desires … Continue reading
Bloomberg: Trans Pacific Partnership Is “Corporatist Power Grab”, “As Democratic And Transparent As A One-Party State,” Shrouded In “Big Brother-Like Secrecy”
Stop the Anti-American Power Grab The U.S. Trade Representative – the federal agency responsible for negotiating trade treaties – has said that the details of the Trans Pacific Partnership are classified due to “national security”. A Congressman who has seen … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On Wednesday, May 17th, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, who has built his political career as both a fundamentalist Christian, and a client of the libertarian Koch brothers’ extensive fundraising network, made his unofficial but starting bid to … Continue reading
The Banking Secret that Neither Economists Nor Laypeople Know … Which Makes the Fatcats Richer, While Destroying the Real Economy
Private Banks – Not the Government or Central Banks – Create 97 Percent of All Money Who creates money? Most people assume that money is created by governments … or perhaps central banks. In reality – as noted by the … Continue reading
Obama backed the horrendous Trans Pacific Partnership. Trump has just killed it. The Teamsters and other union leaders – traditionally a solid part of the Democratic base, who endorsed Hillary Clinton – praised Trump for driving a stake in the … Continue reading
An interview with Chris Hedges on Truth Dig. Chris Hedges: 2008 All Over Again Summary: Great Britain’s decision to leave the EU presages a global financial meltdown that could resemble the 1930s. Banks will demand massive bailouts. We will be … Continue reading
Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, I bet this poll had a lot to do with the decision to call democratic race for Hillary. They're scared. #VoteBernie pic.twitter.com/lSFP7ZG1T8 — Christie Sparrow (@sparrows1981) June 7, 2016 Last night, Associated … Continue reading
Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, Public opposition to the sovereignty killing corporate giveaway marketed as a free trade deal known as the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) has become so widespread that all the leading candidates for the … Continue reading
Trump and Sanders have whipped up a lot of popular support by opposing “free trade” agreements. But it’s not just politics and populist sentiment … mainstream economists are starting to reconsider their blind adherence to the dogma that more globalization … Continue reading
By David Swanson, American Herald Tribune Try this at home. Dress up corporate. Stand on a corner with a clipboard. Hover a drone with a video camera nearby. Ask passersby: 1. Who’s in the Super Bowl? 2. Who should be … Continue reading
As we’ve noted in hundreds of articles, the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a horrible pact which would destroy everything that America stands for. And see this, this, this and this. The full text of the TPP was finally released … Continue reading
Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, On Monday, we learned that global “leaders” had come to an agreement on the infamous Trans Pacific Partnership, or TPP. While discouraging, this doesn’t mean the game is over — far from it. … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org As of 5 October 2015, a super-secret 12-nation treaty called TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) is set to be signed by the 12 nations, and the terms of this massive international contract will be kept … Continue reading
With Hillary Clinton falling on her face (thank goodness!), Joe Biden has become a real contender for the Democratic party nominee. Problem is, he’d be a terrible president. For example, Biden: Drafted the core of the Patriot Act in 1995 … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse So that U.S. President Barack Obama can end a roadblock and win the agreement of other nations for his proposed Trans Pacific Partnership, he has decided to remove one of the nations, Malaysia, from the U.S. State Department’s … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse U.S. President Barack Obama has for years been negotiating with European and Asian nations — but excluding Russia and China, since he is aiming to defeat them in his war to extend the American empire (i.e, to extend … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On June 10th, Alan B. Morrison, one of America’s leading Constitutional lawyers, sent a letter to all members of the U.S. House of Representatives, explaining why U.S. President Barack Obama’s proposed Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) would violate the … Continue reading
The hatred of the Trans Pacific Partnership is widespread and bipartisan. Here’s the front page of conservative Drudge: And the front page of liberal Huff Post: Unfortunately, neither Democratic or Republican Congress people represent the interests of the American people. … Continue reading
We noted in 2013 that the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) would let big banks run amok, and would increase the cost of consumer loans. Ellen Brown asked last month: Under the TPP, could the US government be sued and … Continue reading
Trans Pacific Partnership Petering Out The Senate just voted down fast-track authority for the tyrannical Trans Pacific Partnership deal. This is great news. Specifically, many have noted that the treaty is so bad that – if Americans knew what’s in … Continue reading