“How do democracies get turned into dictatorships? The democracies aren’t overthrown; they’re given away… Star Wars was really about the Vietnam War.” – George Lucas, creator of Star Wars
“The (Star Wars) Empire is like America ten years from now.” – George Lucas, 1973
Adjusted for inflation, Star Wars is likely the most popular film series in history. Stories are popular because they communicate themes that resonate with the public. Creator George Lucas communicates that a powerful republic is overcome by false flag deception that devolves into the most evil dictatorial empire possible.
According to the story, 10,000 Jedi Knights were galactic guardians of virtue after a history of defeating evil. But these 10,000 super-powered beings became blind to the presence of evil, failed to recognize it at the leadership of their own government, and were defeated in orchestrated false flag ambush by just two evil actors.
David Brennan’s brilliant 13-minute video explains the false flag themes in Star Wars:
“So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause.” Star Wars character Padme Amidala
Let’s connect this popular story to our real-world of the present
“Dictatorship” literally means a government from what is dictated/said whenever government “leadership” says so. The US has lost almost all Constitutional rights to the dictates of “leaders” in government. In contrast, a constitutional republic is limited government acting within its constitution; that is, fair and objective rules all agree upon.
This is basic high school-level education we all learned, and are demanded to either live or lose.
Rome’s empire expanded by always claiming “defensive” wars from such constant “enemies” eventually becoming tragic-comic oligarchy, and Washington’s Blog documents 71 admitted false flag attacks in history using this same lying narrative.
The United States is devolving into tragic-comedy, with no end in sight. The most accurate description of its government is not limited under our constitution, but a rogue state empire. For just a few examples:
- When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count. The facts show Bernie Sanders won the Democratic Primary election, and claims by Democratic “leadership” of Russian election “meddling” are without factual documentation.
- US military now illegally occupy eight bases in Syria (and here), with escalating bombing of Syria and Iraq of over 4,000 bombs/month and over 84,000 since 2014. The US acknowledges ~500 civilian deaths from these bombs, with independent count of ~750 in just in June 2017.
- Among dozens of independent writers, I’ve documented that all “reasons” for wars on Iran, Syria, and Russia are easily proved lies (recently, here, here, here, and going back to 2005), with US Department of illegal Wars of Aggression (so-called “Defense”) claiming to have “lost” $65,000 for every US household.
- The US is a literal rogue state empire led by neocolonial looting liars. The history is uncontested and taught to anyone taking comprehensive courses. If anyone has any refutations of this professional academic factual claim for any of this easy-to-read and documented content, please provide it. Rogue state empire is the most accurate term to describe the US for the following reasons:
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is ~400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- The destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothes analogy perfectly chosen.
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice and imagine the connection between having a rogue state empire to enrich an oligarchy combined with internal financial manipulation to maximize those parasitical riches. Now look to verify for yourself.
- Iran has never threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” and only has IAEA-verified legal energy and medicine programs with nuclear materials. Trump and corporate media continues and escalates easily-verified lies to threaten more illegal war on Iran.
- Israel engages in lie-started and illegal War of Aggression on Gaza; ironically the largest concentration camp in world history. This is also easy to verify.
Philosophical analysis: why does evil exist, and especially so robustly on Earth ‘led’ by .01% psychopaths?
As I “discussed” with Socrates, one thing cannot exist without contrast. A thing is only recognizable compared with something else. Light is only appreciated compared to the dark. Virtue is itself only in the presence of evil.
The evil of .01% psychopaths must continue in ongoing acts that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions until We the People evolve enough to recognize it, demonstrate integrity to point to it, and intelligently take action to end it. Because true psychopaths are so few in number, I assess our condition as Emperor’s New Clothes easy to end, although Life seems to provide only enough of us pointing to the facts to optimize ordinary humanity’s growth to see reality for themselves when they’re ready to look.
If Earth exists to spur evolution, at least in part of its purpose, then:
Embrace of virtue over evil must come only with choice.
Choice must come only from attentive consideration.
Attentive consideration must come only from exposure to both virtue and evil. Exposure to evil is certainly what Earth provides in a robust environment.
If Americans took government as seriously as sports to apply fair and objective rules to the management of these two types of games, our .01% rogue players would be ejected from playing with us through lawful arrests to immediately stop their destruction of our public “game.”
But we don’t hold government “leaders” to the high standards we do for our favorite sports. Clearly, humans need further evolution in their discernment of what’s most important to apply their best thinking and self-expression.
If Star Wars represents some version of actual history of virtue becoming gullible and blind to evil (service to self), could Earth be some kind of school to teach souls how evil rolls, and that under certain circumstances a .01% can dominate a planet?
Perhaps another artistic analogy is Billy Joel’s Stiletto, appropriately performed in Russia to suggest these humans, like us, prefer to party far more than engage in war and fear from a deeply evil .01% US “leadership” false flag story for Cold War 2.0:
Are we there yet? Ready to demand lawful .01% arrests for OBVIOUS crimes centered in war, looting, lying, or do you need more exposure?
You have a choice.
Given the prima facie evidence, it’s unreasonable for Americans to “hope for change” from Donald Trump’s “leadership.” We the People must demand .01% arrests or continue to serve as minions and work animals to rogue state empire. Until .01% arrests prove real leadership to stop ongoing slaughter of millions of human beings, harm to billions, and looting of trillions, it is only reasonable for Americans to embrace the evidence only lightly summarized in this article to conclude ongoing illegal .01% empire under a new “teleprompter reader-in-chief,” lying psychopathic puppet, oligarchic tool on the Right hand of one vicious imperial political body.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
3-minute video: Police, Military – Was your Oath sincere?
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).