President Trump remarked yesterday of his prayers and condolences for 22 claimed deaths of “young, beautiful innocent people” by “evil losers.”
Trump lies in omission of the ~6 million deaths since his election of other young, beautiful innocent people in gruesome slow-motion from preventable poverty. We can calculate the physical volume of 6 million bodies. If we assume an average human dimension of 5 feet tall, width of 1 foot, and depth of .5 foot, this average of 2.5 cubic feet times 6 million total 15 million cubic feet. The dimensions of Trump Tower are a base 76 by 144 feet, and a height of 861 feet for volume of ~9.5 million square feet if we calculate as a rectangular prism.
This means the pile of human bodies killed by ongoing preventable poverty just since Trump’s election is equal in size to over 1.5 Trump Towers.
This is also roughly equal to three new Trump Towers of dead bodies every year.
Since Bill and Hillary Clinton occupied the White House in 1993, ~400 million human beings have died from preventable poverty (over 100 Trump Towers in volume). So-called “developed” and “former” colonial nations have promised to end global poverty since 1969; an accomplishment with technically easy solutions for sustainable human economic needs. These nations’ “leaders” have reneged on all promises to end poverty, public and private, despite an investment of just 0.7% of GNI for ten years that is overwhelmingly supported by those nations’ citizens. The total deaths since 1969 is ~800 million: over 200 Trump Towers’ volume of human corpses.
Important to our essential question of when public demand for arrests will break through in an Emperor’s New Clothes relative moment, the related crime of creating what we use for money only and always as debt payable to the private banking system (think adding negative numbers forever) now adds a trillion dollars of US federal government debt every year. This physical volume of $100 bills is roughly equal to twice the size of the Statue of Liberty, as sharply visualized in this 2-minute video from Demonocracy:
Obviously, America can never be great unless solutions are delivered to end poverty, and transform our debt-based monetary system.
Importantly, the policy “developed” and “former” colonial nations deliver to humanity rather than ending poverty is war. This is a choice of Crimes Against Humanity:
“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
▪ the crime of apartheid;
▪ other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.
– International Criminal Court (ICC)
President Trump claims war on Syria is to ‘protect children’
Anaconda MaltLiquor’s sharp seven minutes‘ analysis and context of President Trump’s claims to use war on Syria to “protect children”:
History of US Presidents lying about “care for children”as they watch their slow gruesome deaths in the millions
President Obama feigned care for children to argue for war on Syria, despite Orwellian neglect of ~20,000 innocent children dying daily from preventable poverty promised by “former” colonial and “developed” nations’ “leaders” to end since 1969. The total deaths of children since those reneged promises never mentioned by complicit corporate media is somewhere over 600 million; more than twice the population of the United States.
‘Former’ colonial nations NOT ‘heartbroken’ over Paris 136 innocent victims because they allow daily gruesome deaths of 20,000 children from preventable poverty they’ve promised to save since 1969
US terror-state invades Syria, uses chemical weapons, bombs hospitals, lies that Russia bombs hospitals
What if Americans Had Known in 2013 that U.S. rejected Syria Deal in 2012?
Obama ‘heartbroken’ over 276 girls? US heartlessly poverty-kills 20,000 children daily
Since 9/11, US .01% killed over 100 million children from poverty: they don’t care about ‘innocent lives’ in Syria
426 dead Syrian children? US .01% heartlessly poverty-kill 1 million children/month in gruesome slow agony
Perhaps similar arguments were made to “save Vietnamese children from communism” when the US .01% approved cancelation of elections to support a neocolonial dictator, invade to support dictatorial and anti-democratic government, and kill ~3,000,000 Vietnamese.
Perhaps similar arguments were made to “save Iran’s children from Muslim extremism” when the US .01% overthrew that democracy in 1953, then supported Iraq’s invasion in 1980 that killed ~1,000,000 Iranians.
President Trump joins corporate media to lie about bombing Syria
We are Change Luke Rudkowski walks readers through the multiple lies of Trump and built-upon by corporate media (12 minutes):
Hang the Bankers‘ sharp “catch and pass” of Trump Press Secretary Spicer’s statement of US .01% goal to “destabilize Syria” for regime change:
In contrast to “fake news” by “officials” centered in unsubstantiated factual claims, Congressperson Gabbard in four minutes to CNN calling for evidence to determine what happened about the source of Trump’s armed attack (CNN’s headline about her statements is NOT about evidence, but: Liberal leaders call for challenge to Gabbard over Syria skepticism
Rather than “drain the swamp” and focus US resources on US upgrades, Trump violates war law from two US treaties that armed attack is only lawful if, and only if, the US is under attack by another nation’s government. Context and content:
- The US is a literal rogue state empire led by neocolonial looting liars. The history is uncontested and taught to anyone taking comprehensive courses. If anyone has any refutations of this professional academic factual claim for any of this easy-to-read and documented content, please provide it. Rogue state empire is the most accurate term to describe the US for the following reasons:
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is ~400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.
- The destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothes analogy perfectly chosen.
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.
- Iran has never threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” and only has IAEA-verified legal energy and medicine programs with nuclear materials. Trump and corporate media continues and escalates easily-verified lies to threaten more illegal war on Iran.
- Israel engages in lie-started and illegal War of Aggression on Gaza; ironically the largest concentration camp in world history. This is also easy to verify.
Breaking history for a future brighter than we can imagine: .01% arrests for OBVIOUS crimes centered in lie-started illegal Wars of Aggression, looting, constant lying
Given the prima facie evidence, it’s unreasonable for Americans to “hope for change” from Donald Trump’s “leadership.” We the People must demand .01% arrests or continue to serve as minions and work animals to rogue state empire. Until .01% arrests prove real leadership to stop ongoing slaughter of millions of human beings, harm to billions, and looting of trillions, it is only reasonable for Americans to embrace the evidence only lightly summarized in this article to conclude ongoing illegal .01% empire under a new “teleprompter reader-in-chief,” lying psychopathic puppet, oligarchic tool on the Right hand of one vicious imperial political body.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Tens of trillions in looting, including $6.5 trillion just reported by the US Department of “Defense” as “lost.”
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
3-minute video: Police, Military – Was your Oath sincere?
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).