It could be worse; much, and that evokes my relative gratitude.
On the bright side, perhaps we’ll have the breakthrough into Truth and Love we all work for. I’m confident that none of my colleagues has any grasp on reality excluding this desirable outcome.
But with appropriate dismissal of false hope to predict beyond what we can see, by any objective measure, Earth’s environment for human self-expression of virtue is the inverse of what we’re told by “leaders.” Humans attempt to “live” under these tragic-comic conditions:
- The US isn’t a limited government under the best constitution constructed, but a devolved rogue state empire chief among “developed” and “former colonial” powers annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions. I state this objective factual claim as a professional educator, and among colleagues with zero known evidence of anyone refuting this Emperor’s New Clothes reality.
- The US does not engage in endless wars to achieve peace or freedom. Ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit. These are Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of neocolonial war and poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Americans are debt-slaves: The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.
I attempt to keep talking points to three, but there are ~100 such crucial conditions damning Earth’s inhabitants to suffering on this beautiful and dominated planet.
I present my life as a case study for human tragic-comedy with three points:
- Professional work.
- Civic activism to build a brighter future.
- Being “educated” under the empire.
Celebrated professionalism until you challenge the empire
I earn a living as a public school teacher; credentialed in social science and mathematics. Before I recognized the empire for what it is, I assumed US “leadership” was just misguided with outdated paradigms of hot and cold wars, and would realign to real-world solutions with opportunity.
Under this delusion, I volunteered to teach at “hard to staff” schools for Los Angeles Unified School District. My work was recognized by two L.A. Mayors as being among the best teachers in the central city (a teacher population of ~20,000), with students voting me as the school’s favorite teacher more years than not. This naturally blossomed into projects to improve wider conditions:
- Professional development for teachers.
- National partnership with business leaders to contribute real-world statistical perspective to improve school performance.
- Community partnership with city leaders after the Rodney King riots.
Each initiative was quickly crushed by LAUSD. Leading teachers at my school were given various and bogus reprimands, with encouragement by administration to accept deals to transfer schools. What seemed to be at the core of motivating their attacks was professional consideration of central data, such as the district claiming that Jefferson High School had a 75% graduation rate when we had ~1200 9th grade students yet just ~330 yearly graduates. This would seem to be less than a 30% graduation rate, and ~25% if we counted the 8th grade students who chose to not even attempt high school. LAUSD declined to explain why they chose to count only the 12th grade students who graduated at the end of the school year as the most valid data to measure what percentage of children graduated from high school.
This initial inversion of professionalism by “leaders” certainly got our attention. We responded with escalating inquiries into factual reality to discover what was really driving our profession.
Although my knowledge, professional skills, and student/parent satisfaction with my work has only increased with more experience, “official” opposition to my professionalism over the last twenty years has escalated to my being fired four times since 2009. These school districts can dismiss teachers within their first two years without cause, yet one district did so with such illegal zeal that resultant legal recourse had them pay me an additional year’s salary (the district took pains to waste as much of my time possible before surrendering in court to the overwhelming evidence). Each case of my dismissal had strange evidence of forces behind the scenes orchestrating the attacks, and rejection of any ordinary and obvious data (student learning, student/parent satisfaction, my leadership in applying my subject matter to real-world projects and university invitations to present my research to global audiences, etc.).
I was also “fired” from the Advanced Placement US Government discussion board for contributing teaching points about unchallenged facts connected to current US wars for the “reasons” that these posts were “non-academic,” of “personal nature,” and “unsuitable” for consideration of teachers in a college-level course on government. This is with zero known refutation of presented facts of the most expensive government expenditure in money and lives. The information centered on war law and disclosed facts by US government agencies.
Similar posts were removed from AP Economics, although I’ve not been removed from their discussion board. Connected with my work in civic activism, AP teachers in government and economics have told me they know of no other teacher more qualified to teach these courses.
My current job is teaching Algebra 1 to students who failed this class at least once, with the most challenged/challenging students of a low-performing school. An irony is that at the start of my teaching career over 30 years ago, my younger brother and I helped pioneer computer one-on-one teaching technology that consistently produced one to two years of math learning in a six week lab. Of course, these results and technology were rejected by district “leadership.” My brother since is one of top national teachers in AP Calculus.
Despite my current predicament of teaching the lowest of the low students in a subject they’ll never use as adults, many other victims of empire are jobless. So, I’m grateful to not live in poverty.
- Cognitive dissonance has ~90% of my professional education colleagues entrained to accept what they’re told and fearful of real leadership outside what they’re told. I conclude this is at the heart of my being rejected over 200 times in job applications during my time of unemployment, particularly ironic in context of my leadership in scholarship and real-world applications discussed in our next section, and perfectly understandable if significant numbers of people are repulsed by leaders taking responsibility for our most important topics and inverted by rogue state “leaders.”
- “Leadership” of empire must control corporate media (and here) and public education to maintain dominance. They place agents to do so.
- Life/God chooses at this time to place enough agents of virtue to provide choice to humanity, but not enough of us to affect policy. Perhaps this is a window of choice that will close some kind of experiment in unleashed evil. Perhaps Earth is a permanent school for such development. With human limitations, of course, I’m just like you with no fucking idea what’s really going on.
Civic activism that activates what now?
Paying attention to Life’s prompts, I began studying and working for the end of domestic and global poverty at age 17. I helped grow a citizens’ lobby, RESULTS, that expanded into over 100 US communities and seven countries that led to two UN summits for heads of state. This took 20 years of work that was close to having a second job, with commitment to accomplish the end of poverty before dedicating time to having children.
This is what I learned from 1977 to 1997:
- The so-called “developed” and “former” colonial nations had no interest in ending poverty despite having all positive outcomes and no negatives. “Leaders” would smile, promise everything, then do nothing with shifting bullshit “reasons.”
- Corporate media refused to report accurately, and would intentionally lie on our most important news.
- Although initially I fully expected to be absorbed into the political process to end poverty, because neither party wanted that outcome I needed to shift my attention to follow the money if I wanted to understand “leadership’s” intentions.
In the last 20 years from 1997 to 2017, this is what I’ve learned:
- Monetary reform and public banking have ~$1,000,000 per US household in benefits, and have been advocated since Benjamin Franklin documented colonial Pennsylvania’s government could entirely be funded without taxes through these tools of creating money and credit.
- The US is a rogue state empire with .01% “leadership” assassinating Presidents, Dr. King, and hundreds of others as necessary to perpetuate their psychopathic parasitism.
- Although Emperor’s New Clothes obvious upon simple inspection, ordinary humanity are so far unable to recognize the rogue state. Until this outcome with arrests to legally remove .01% criminals, we’ll continue living under empire. My job, for however long, is shine as best I can.
“Education” within the empire
I wrote an article series that public education (along with captured universities) is meant to stupefy people to serve the empire as work animals. Here’s my experience as a student:
- At age 14 as a high school freshman, JPL attempted to recruit me into a “special program” based upon my math test results placing third competing mostly among seniors and juniors at a top-performing high school. Paying attention to intuition, I declined. I graduated from high school as co-valedictorian, Senior Class President, won the award for the student contributing the most community service, was a three sport athlete, and wrote/directed/acted in school plays. I state this to demonstrate the tragic-comedy of our human condition that such a student would shortly thereafter be “gate-kept” out of any meaningful academic advancement.
- At undergraduate work at U.C. Berkeley with a designed major for ending global poverty, I read leading research such as the Presidential Commission Report for ending hunger and the National Academy of Sciences report on this subject, while engaged in real-world work with various poverty-ending organizations and lobbying with RESULTS as Northern California Director for US domestic and foreign policies. I had six years’ hands-on experience by the time I graduated in 1983, and well-briefed on leading research and current policies. This was also just a few years before UNICEF’s Executive Director would credit our work with RESULTS as saving over a million children’s lives every year with increased funding we lobbied to win. These described areas of work and progress was punished on my grades rather than uplifted, as I gradually discovered that coursework asking for students’ interpretations and analyses didn’t really mean for students to think for themselves. My usual grade for written work was “C-”. In contrast, my older brother earned straight “A’s” for ten years to earn a Ph.D in psychology employing a different strategy: discern and deliver what the professor most wanted to see. My own condition of networking with international leaders in the multiple and various components of ending poverty (such as clean water, education, access to credit, and about twenty others) to provide incisive written work of real-world advancements was so misunderstood and not understood by professors and graduate students that I concluded staying in school was wasting my time (my father talked me out of dropping-out).
- Fifteen years after undergraduate work, and after my third failed project to improve public education for LAUSD, my wife talked me into going back to school to get a Ph.D, then try again. At Harvard’s Graduate School of Education’s Ed.M program, I again experienced the inversion of professors more interested in receiving back the teaching they gave rather than empowering anything outside what they already knew. The most ridiculous example was my taking a course in school district finance because I was curious about this area I never previously studied and knew little about. All I was able to do was understand and repeat what I read in the coursework. As a result, the professor introduced me to the Superintendent of New York public schools as his “brightest finance student” with recommendation for hire. At this meeting, I politely explained the irony of being appreciated for having no professional experience, while receiving continuous grades of “B-” in classes for analysis of leading-edge inner-city teaching. After Harvard’s Ed.M, my two years of Ph.D applications were all rejected by about a dozen leading schools. My losing proposal:
- Public education was de facto work to produce individually educated and successful human beings.
- This said, the goal of an educated and successful global community requires evolution that individual success is merely a first step toward this goal.
- My Ph.D work would explore possibilities for and results in types of education for humans learning to work in relationship with others, in organizations, and communities. Without education moving in this direction, humanity would likely continue in a divided and dangerous global community. With this education, humanity might develop into an ever-successful and virtuous global community. Somehow, this proposal didn’t communicate and/or met gatekeepers who wouldn’t allow such work in the rogue state empire.
- The second year of proposals included applications to law schools with my interest to work for the US State Department for leadership to solve humanity’s leading problems, like poverty. Despite real-world accomplishments in this area that included RESULTS strongly contributing to two UN summits for heads of state, no top-tier law school accepted my offer (I scored at ~90th percentile on the LSAT and ~98th percentile on the GRE, but perhaps my relatively low grades filtered me out).
After two years of failed applications, we moved back to California from Massachusetts.
What keeps me going
Faith: I feel deeply connected to all Life, and therefor experience I have purpose in this Earth tragic-comedy despite my human limitations to perceive much of what this purpose might be. It has something to do with shining forth this connection to Life, virtue, and choice to humanity. Again, perhaps our role is to contribute choice for ordinary humans while in such few numbers it is easy to reject opportunities to take actions outside rogue state empire constraints.
Love: I know and feel more than almost anyone the viciously destructive outcomes of empire annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions. My personal experience of being thwarted to engage in good-faith work to evolve human relations is of little importance compared to the millions of our Brothers and Sisters crushed by empire. Love for their uplift is a central and driving force for my passionate self-expression. In the last 20 years alone, the .01% empire has poverty-murdered ~400 million human beings in gruesome slow-motion; more deaths than all wars and acts of violence in all recorded human history.
Victory: I feel that my personal self-expression would never waste my time. That is, I must be on some powerful team on Earth for some obscured and important purpose that seems most obvious as networking for humanity’s victory over rogue state empire. My experience of working with literal thousands of Earth’s best people in civic activism corroborates this sense that we’re here to win. Of course, as guests on Earth rather than management, we have limited voice for this outcome.
Recommendations: Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness filter exposes US as greatest force to kill Life in Earth’s history
What will be obvious after victory is the data we point to today. This includes that people around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is ~400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
Lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression is all the evidence necessary for US military to refuse all war orders (there are no lawful orders for unlawful war), and for officers to arrest those who issue them.
This argument extends to all in US law enforcement agencies for war-related crimes of treason, murders and injuries to US military lied-into illegal Wars of Aggression, and .01% military looting last reported at $6.5 trillion.
As a professional academic, the most accurate description of the US is rogue state illegal empire.
As I explain in hypothetical conversations with George Washington (here, here), the US citizen position seems insufficient to stop the empire without Emperor’s New Clothes recognition among US military and law enforcement that the wars they “serve” are not even close to lawful, and the exact type of armed attacks that US treaties after two world wars were meant to end forever.
And again, we now know from official US government documentation that all “reasons” for current US wars were known to false as they were told.
There is no responsible action from anyone informed other than to assert the OBVIOUS:
The wars are illegal and must be ended.
Those who orchestrated these wars must be put under arrest.
Related to looting trillions, there are dozens of related crimes hiding the US rogue state empire that must be revealed and ended. This opens the brighter future we all know is possible from the pure bullshit we now receive under this empire.
Obvious Truths responsible citizens must speak: .01% US orchestrated crimes destroying Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness
- The US is a literal rogue state empire led by neocolonial looting liars. The history is uncontested and taught to anyone taking comprehensive courses. If anyone has any refutations of this professional academic factual claim for any of this easy-to-read and documented content, please provide it.
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.
- The destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- And, duh, corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothes analogy perfectly chosen.
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.
Demanding arrests as required truthful public response to defend Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Tens of trillions in looting, including $6.5 trillion just reported by the US Department of “Defense” as “lost.”
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Solutions worth literal tens of trillions to ‘We the People’ won’t buy Happiness, but buys many avenues of Pursuit 🙂
Again, and truths literally the most valuable of public attention:
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.
- We can quantify the end of the lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression quickly into the trillions, and that said, it’s worth a lot more than what we quantify.
- Truth: a world in which education is expressed in its full potential to only and always begin with good-faith effort for objective, comprehensive, and verifiable data.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).