“We know that the entire governmental infrastructure financially has been run as a criminal enterprise for some time… The government is being run outside of the laws related to money. That requires a double standard and parallel universe between what you say you’re doing and what you’re doing.… The citizens have got to make up their mind: are they going to tolerate this level or corruption or not? It’s ours to decide.” ~ Catherine Austin Fitts in the interview
“The concern is this $500 trillion of derivatives just on sovereign debt. There is $100 trillion in sovereign debt globally, which is a huge bill, and then you have all these derivatives betting against it with credit default swaps that would pay off in the event of a default…. They are impossible debts to pay, but the central banks will not let any of these countries go bankrupt because the fear is it would trigger a cascade of defaults among the derivatives players, which would bring everything down.” ~ Ellen Brown in the interview
Are you ready to claim a million dollars per US household as the easily-counted average benefits per US household from monetary reform and public banking? If so, here are two outstanding interviews followed by resources that those of us documenting reforms have found zero refutation (if you have any please provide those links to me). Please know that we are expert witness professionals able to easily explain, document, and prove our claims with Emperor’s New Clothes elegant clarity. We point to objective and independently-verifiable facts that anyone can see if they care to look.
And yes, because our .01% leaders operate outside of the law, use corporate media to “cover” their crimes, and by all evidence will never ever ever ever stop until a public Emperor’s New Clothes recognition of Orwellian criminality, the crimes can, and should, be lawfully stopped by a combination of public and official demand for arrests. The counter-argument against arrests is the Orwellian: law enforcement should not do their Oath-sworn and tax-paid job to lawfully stop literal trillions in annual looting while ~30,000 children die daily from preventable poverty in gruesomely-slow agony, while the public provides slavish silence. Indeed, arguing against upholding the law argues against the very definition of being American under a constitutional republic in favor of willing submission to unlimited dictatorial government.
That said, given the criminal rogue state condition, this official and public demand will have to evolve organically and creatively.
How bad is it?
Worse than you imagine, and worse than the worst of tragic-comic Roman Emperors. Our ongoing historic rogue state empires operate on fundamental criminal fraud that debt is “money,” and to never provide alternatives easily calculated at ~$1,000,000 per US household in benefits. The motive to do this is to have the power to create what is used for money out of nothing as a central element for self-enrichment and paying minions to protect their parasitic and psychopathic power. Importantly, there is no safe exit without admission to We the People of this massive criminal fraud with trillions in damages and millions of lives. Therefore, Truth & Reconciliation (at end of this article) is a wise tool for willing minions to testify safely; even with the principal actors to offer them a comfortable “retirement” for the relatively few years left in most of their lives.
- The 1% are now wealthier than the 99%.
- The US .1% own more than the bottom 90%.
- Just 62 people on Earth own more than the bottom 50%.
- The top 20 Americans (.000006%) own more than the bottom 50%.
Two experts to learn from
Catherine Austin Fitts is an investment banker and former Assistant Secretary of Housing, and founder/manager of the Solari report. Her 47-minute interview with Greg Hunter is sharp, revealing, and drives a wedge between the educated who factually assert OBVIOUS crimes looting literal trillions and the ignorant/cognitive dissonant willing to be dictated to:
Ellen Brown is a leading author and speaker for monetary reform and public banking. Her 25-minute interview with Greg Hunter discusses the tragic-comic condition of $500 trillion in derivative gambling by the same Wall Street “leading” banks who fraudulently claim debt they create out of nothing (and gamble with) is “money” and somehow “good” for us:
- 81-minute radio interview: Carl Herman on $1,000,000 per US household monetary reform benefits rather than 20 Americans own more than bottom 50%, .1% own more than 90%, 1% more wealthy than 99%
- Official audit: ‘Lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression Dept’ (so-called ‘Defense’) claims they ‘lost’ $6.5 trillion (~$65,000 per US household). Americans: prefer arrests for OBVIOUS crimes in war, money, lying, or paying for the dictatorial rogue US state?
- $2 billion Clinton Foundation: 10% for aid, ~50% looted by Bill & Hillary. ‘Missing/deleted’ e-mails will prove Hillary sold US State Dept ‘favors’ for Clinton Foundation ‘donations.’ Short video summaries, 64-minute full documentary
- War law somehow isn’t crystal-clear in letter and intent? Those Oath-sworn and tax-paid shouldn’t enforce it with .01% arrests for OBVIOUS lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression?? What that argument sounds like with traffic law, baseball, and your child taking out the trash: an open letter to US military, law enforcement, responsible Americans
- 11-minute video: Ken O’Keefe discusses Syrian war, US petrodollar crash, Israel’s terrorism in broader wars for Empire
- Three essential US stands: It’s NOT ‘president’ upon ‘election’ after ‘independent debate,’ but ‘rogue state dictator’ upon ‘election fraud’ after ‘bullshit propaganda.’ Don’t vote for evil; demand arrests of evil
- Bernies/Greens/Libertarians must assert that Reps/Dems don’t have mere ‘bad policy,’ but OBVIOUS lie-started illegal Wars of Aggression, criminal bankster fraud costing trillions, complicit lying corporate media. 3rd parties are doormats until they DEFEND victimized Americans/humanity, not just propose better policy
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).