I’ve argued that Bernie-supporters, Greens and Libertarians will remain as doormats to the Left and Right arms of the one US dictatorial rogue state until they defend victimized Americans, all humanity, and themselves by stating the Emperor’s New Clothes obvious:
.01% Republican and Democratic “leaderships” are psychopathic criminals engaged in OBVIOUS crimes centered in lie-started illegal Wars of Aggression, looting by the trillions (including Dept. of “Defense”), and constant lying. Importantly, this includes election fraud by both parties and criminally-complicity corporate media that will never ever ever ever allow 3rd party power until those .01%ers are arrested and removed from power.
In addition, I recommend those “never Hillary” (including for a rogue State Department and looting Clinton Foundation) and “never Trump” should cooperate to state the important election facts:
- This is NOT a 2-party race unless polls/corporate media cheat the 45% of Americans not Republicans or Democrats.
- The Dems and Reps are guilty of election fraud, with the Dems documented in the primaries with six types of criminal election fraud.
- Don’t vote for evil; arrest evil. Despite this being the obvious and lawful response, many people find difficulty expressing this required leadership (more here).
I am among hundreds in alternative media, academia, and various professions able to easily explain, document, and prove that Rep and Dem “leaderships” are dictatorial rogue state criminals. In this rogue state, the US does not have:
- a president
- chosen by election
- after independent debates.
What the US has is:
- a rogue state dictator
- chosen by election fraud
- after bullshit propaganda.
Until this breakthrough occurs, 3rd parties (and humanity) are powerless to oppose criminally-complicit corporate media, election fraud, and assassinations (such as Martin King) if they ever challenge the Left and Right arms of the one rogue US political body.
Simple strategy: have strong offense and defense
Because Republicans and Democrats are Left and Right arms of one rogue state political body, humanity and 3rd parties need to both strong policy proposals (offense), along with clear points defending against Left and Right rogue state crimes.
The strongest defense is to explain, document, and prove criminal policies centered in war, money and lying.
Americans for Hillary or Trump are voting with relative ignorance to continue these policies, with 95%+ who would never agree if honestly briefed on the facts. Once informed, unless one wishes to bond with such evil and bullshit (an academic term), one cannot vote for it. If one wishes to stand as an American under our ideals and Constitution, one must demand arrests for ongoing horrific crimes that annually kill in the millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
The strongest offense is up to you, with Greens and Libertarians stating platforms, author diogenes stating ten excellent planks, and my pointing to solutions worth literally ~$1,000,000 per US household, world peace, and factual communication.
The brighter future ready right now:
With more data and an 81-minute radio interview here, these are the game-changing highlights as briefly as I can comprehensively communicate:
The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Fed Chair Janet Yellen publicly acknowledges monetary reform as described below, but continues a history of criminal fraud in her lawful fiduciary responsibility to truthfully provide what you’re about to read. The data below include evidence of a .01% oligarchy criminally looting tens of trillions of our dollars.
Monetary reform is the creation of debt-free money by government for the direct payment of public goods and services. Creating money as a positive number is an obvious move from our existing Robber Baron-era system of only creating debt owed to privately-owned banks (a negative number) as what we use for money. Our Orwellian “non-monetary supply” of adding negative numbers forever causes today’s tragic-comic increasing and unpayable total debt. You learned these mechanics of positive and negative numbers in middle school, and already have the education and life experience to conclude with Emperor’s New Clothes absolute certainty that accelerating total debt is the opposite of having money. As a National Board Certified and Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teacher, I affirm this is also exactly what is taught to all economics students.
The public benefits of reversing this creature of Robber Barons are game-changing and near-instant. We the People must demand these, as .01% oligarchs have no safe way to do so without admission of literal criminal fraud by claiming that debt is its opposite of money.
The top 3 game-changing benefits of monetary reform:
- We pay the national debt in proportion to removing private banks’ ability to create what we use for money as debt in order to prevent inflation. We retire national debt forever.
- We fully fund infrastructure that returns more economic output than investment cost for triple upgrades: the best infrastructure we can imagine, up to full-employment, and lower overall costs.
- We stop the ongoing Robber Barons who McKinsey’s Chief Economist documents having ~$30 TRILLION in tax havens, and the Fed finding the US top seven banks creating shell companies to hide $10 trillion. This amount is about 30 times needed to end all global poverty, which has killed more people since 1995 than all wars and violence in all human history.
Public banking creates at-cost and in-house credit to pay for public goods and services without the expense and for-profit interest of selling debt-securities. North Dakota has a public bank for at-cost credit that results in it being the only state with annual increasing surpluses rather than deficits.
Top 3 game-changing benefits of public banking:
- a state-owned bank could abundantly fund all state programs and eliminate all taxes with just a 5% mortgage and credit card.
- a state-owned bank could create in-house and at-cost credit to fund infrastructure. This cuts nominal costs in half because, as you know, selling debt securities typically doubles the cost. For example, where I live we’re still dismantling the old Bay Bridge in NoCal from the upgrade that cost $6 billion, but the debt-service costs will add another $6 billion when it’s all paid.
- CAFRs (Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports) stash “rainy day” funds no longer required with a credit line from a public bank. In addition, the so-called “retirement funds” currently deliver net returns of just a few percent on good years, and negative returns on bad years (here, here). California’s ~14,000 various government entities’ CAFRs have a sampled-data total estimate of $8 trillion in surplus taxpayer assets ($650,000 non-disclosed assets per household, among California’s ~12.5 million households).
$1,000,000 of benefits per US household:
- California’s CAFR data of ~$650,000 of assets per household is evidence of huge cash assets of similar magnitude in every state.
- Paying the US national debt of ~$18 trillion saves ~$180,000 per household.
- Ending state taxes in California to pay a budget of ~$170 billion saves each household ~$15,000, with similar savings in every state.
- ~$30,000 per household savings annually: the American public would no longer pay over $400 billion every year for national debt interest payments (because almost 30% of the debt is intra-governmental transfers, this is a savings of ~$300 billion/year). If lending is run at a non-profit rate or at nominal interest returned to the American public (for infrastructure, schools, fire and police protection, etc.) rather than profiting the banks, the savings to the US public is conservatively $2 trillion (1). If the US Federal government increased the money supply by 3% a year to keep up with population increase and economic growth, we could spend an additional $500 billion yearly into public programs, or refund it as a public dividend (2). This savings would allow us to simplify or eliminate the income tax (3). The estimated savings of eliminating the income tax with all its complexity, loopholes, and evasion is $250 billion/year (4). The total benefits for monetary reform are conservatively over three trillion dollars every year to the American public. Three trillion is $3,000,000,000,000. This saves the ~100 million US households an average of $30,000 every year. Another way to calculate the savings is to figure those amounts per $50,000 annual household income (for example, if your household earns $100,000/year, you save ~$60,000 every year with these reforms). This savings represents a 60% raise for every US household’s income.
- Related, if the ~$30 trillion hidden in tax havens by the .01% have $10-$15 trillion from Americans, and we count the Federal Reserve report that the US top seven banks have over $10 trillion stored, then the average US household could clawback ~$200,000 to ~$250,000.
Famous Americans already on record for these reforms:
- Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and Thomas Jefferson,
- President Andrew Jackson, famous inventor Peter Cooper,
- New York City Mayor John Hylan, two House of Representatives Banking Committee Chairs,
- Benjamin Franklin, William Jennings Bryan,
- Charles Lindbergh Sr., 86% of Great Depression economists,
Please understand that I represent likely hundreds of thousands of professionals making factual claims with objective evidence anyone with a high school-level of education can verify.
Wait, what? We’re being looted how much???
To also show the offense potential, let’s take a few moments to document where we are with being looted by the trillions, and what this means to the average US family.
Department of Defense looting:
The US Department of Defense (DoD) Inspector General issued an audit report in August 2016 stating that DoD claims to have “lost” $6.5 trillion in year-end accounting, with $2.8 trillion “missing” in the last fiscal quarter alone. This is euphemistically termed “unaccounted,” and literally means that DoD agrees they received these funds, agrees the funds are gone, and then claims to not have records of where the money went.
Of course, this never happens with lawful accounting because records always show where the money goes. This would be like your bank agreeing they received a large deposit from you, agreeing the money was gone, and not refunding your account while claiming no further information of this “unaccountable,” “lost,” and “missing” money. The most common historical explanation of governments “losing” money is, of course, embezzlement to enrich an oligarchy.
$6.5 trillion equals:
- ~$65,000 per US household.
- Embezzling a billion dollars from a US military project 6,500 times.
- Embezzling a billion dollars every day for 18 years.
An Inspector General is supposed to be head of an independent and non-partisan auditing organization to discover and investigate waste, embezzlement, and fraud. They are supposed to act as “watchdogs” to ensure government agencies are transparent and lawful, with power to subpoena and take testimonies under oath.
You may recall that DoD’s claims of trillions of our tax dollars somehow going missing isn’t new, and reported as $2.3 trillion by Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld on September 10, 2001 as “a matter of life and death” the day before a claimed airplane bulls-eyed into the Pentagon’s accounting department, killing the very accountants tasked to find the “missing” money. I have more on this topic with videos here.
A few more data points of more trillions of our dollars looted from us by oligarchs:
- The global so-called “elite” 1% are now wealthier than the 99%.
- The US .1% own more than the bottom 90%.
- The top 20 Americans (.000006%) own more than the bottom 50%.
- Just 62 people on Earth own more than the bottom 50%.
How much has been looted by oligarchs? McKinsey’s Chief Economist documents having ~$30 TRILLION in tax havens, and the Fed finding the US top seven banks creating shell companies to hide $10 trillion. This amount is about 30 times needed to end all global poverty, which has killed more people since 1995 than all wars and violence in all human history.
Emperor’s New Clothes status and challenge
From the introduction to a paper I wrote for the Claremont Colleges’ 2015 conference, Seizing an Alternative Toward an Ecological Civilization:
The Emperor’s New Clothes is the story of current wars and central “monetary” policy: “official” stories easily and completely refuted by anyone caring to look at the facts. All three are tragic-comedies because even children see the truth with just a few moments of attention.
Addressing three topics for one academic paper may seem ambitious, and that said, here’s what I see:
- War law is crystal-clear in letter and intent, yet continuously violated in Wars of Aggression by former imperial nations with impunity.
- These powers create what we use for money as debt, with mathematic consequences like adding negative numbers forever: aggregate debt becomes tragic-comic. “Debt” is called its opposite, “money,” with impunity.
- These deceptions and failure to address obvious solutions are only possible from public discovery through continuous propaganda from “officials” and corporate media.
Historic oligarchies usually control government (to dictate policy; often war to steal valuable resources), what is used for money (to enrich themselves and pay minions), and media (to control spin to shape public opinion). Therefore, connecting all three elements in our world of the present, that are again obvious and immediate when pointed-out, will contribute to our awakening and realization of obvious solutions.
Our analogy of The Emperor’s New Clothes has government officials, messengers (corporate media), and many in the public claim that political leadership is “covered” by the noblest of appearances, and those who fail to perceive this are either “unfit for his position” or “hopelessly stupid.” The game-changing central fact, of course, is that the emperor is naked and not even close to wearing clothes.
These naked facts are easily explained, objectively observed, and proved for anyone caring to look. Indeed, a child points it all out with easy confidence, irrefutable accuracy, and proves the “official story” has zero credibility for any objective observer.
In the story, upon public initial conversations of the facts, the emperor continues the pretense, along with “officials.” However, the illusion is shattered within moments as the “whole town” began speaking about what was clear for everyone upon minimal attention.
If we had to document the facts that refute the official story, we would probably define a few key terms:
- clothes: material for the human body to be worn for adornment and coverage.
- wear: in context of clothing, to have clothes intentionally placed on one’s body. This is opposed to having clothes in one’s closet or dresser not on one’s body.
With just a little work, we refute the “official story,” and use the facts to make ridiculous any argument in support of this official story.
And importantly, if we did have to document our evidence even though clear to a child’s examination within moments, it would take some time to write and read, just as our arguments will take with current unlawful wars, bankster looting, and corporate media lying to “cover” these obvious crimes.
And this said, if it were true that wars, bank looting, and corporate media lying are just as easy to prove as in the Emperor’s New Clothes, wouldn’t you want to invest the time to clearly see for yourself, and wouldn’t you want such destructive farce seen for what it is by the wider community?
When does Emperor’s New Clothes victory come???
As guests on this planet and not management, we can only control and voice what we can. In our perilous state, we certainly can voice the facts as clearly as we can, and as the boy in the story point-out naked empire with irrefutable clarity.
Perhaps Martin King can be of service speaking with you for two minutes:
If we can engage in the facts, we win.
Consider this: MIT’s Simon Johnson (and former Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund) describes our big banks being led by gambling oligarchs who have captured government as in “banana republics” (his words). He concludes fraud is the heart of Wall Street. His immediate best-selling book, 13 Bankers: The Wall Street takeover and the next financial meltdown, was discussed with President Johnson’s Press Secretary and journalist with over 30 Emmy Awards, Bill Moyers, to explain the US banking system, loss of trillions of American taxpayer dollars to oligarchs’ manipulation as a matter of definitive fact, the looting of America being protected by partners with political muscle, and all rational consideration of the facts proving massive financial crimes:
SIMON JOHNSON: The American democracy was not given to us on a platter. It is not ours for all time, irrespective of our efforts. Either people organize and they find political leadership to take this on, or we are going to be in big trouble, okay?… That’s absolutely the heart of the problem. I would also say and tell you, and emphasize, these people will not come out and debate with us. The heads of these companies or their representatives, they will not come out. They’re afraid. They don’t have the substance. They don’t have the arguments. We have the evidence. They have the lobbyists. And that’s all they have.
BILL MOYERS: They’ve got the power, the muscle, the money.
SIMON JOHNSON: They have money.
BILL MOYERS: You just have the arguments. You just have the facts. On your side.
SIMON JOHNSON: Absolutely. That’s exactly what it comes down to.
Are arrests of obvious “leaders” for obvious crimes a leverage point?
I say this is perhaps our strongest leverage point: public demand for arrests BECAUSE the gap between the law and the crimes is so large. As with our story, once the public reaches a critical mass point, nobody will defend the .01% criminals. President Kennedy framed our situation perfectly:
“No treaty, however much it may be to the advantage of all, however tightly it may be worded, can provide absolute security against the risks of deception and evasion.” ~ President Kennedy, June 10, 1963
Ordinary Americans, US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, seem to face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here having the most important need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes under President Clinton or President Trump.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Perhaps the easiest area for arrests is for lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression, because the wars are in Orwellian opposite of what two US treaties require: no armed attack ever unless under attack by another nation’s government.
Importantly, corporate media “leadership” is just as guilty, as their “covering” this crime is an essential element to fool We the People, and lie our military to death and injury from unlawfully attacking and invading other nations (literally the crime of treason to levy war on our own military).
Colleagues and I with peer-reviewed papers for professionals and academics are unaware of any challenge to our claims that US wars are not close to lawful. That is, we have never encountered anyone or read anything anywhere with an argument like, “War law states (a, b, c), so the US wars are legal because (d, e, f).” If you have such examples, I’d love to see them.
Let’s consider an analogy that is fitting, and would be obvious:
George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Barack Obama drive a military tank together as their “job.” However, these facts are the problems:
- They drive it on the wrong side of public freeways.
- Obama drives the tank intentionally over cars, Cheney mans the cannon to blast targets of choice, and W. Bush is on the turret firing a machine gun.
- This has been happening since 2002 with millions killed, tens of millions harmed, and with trillions of dollars in damage (ok, that’s the real war’s cost and not possible with one tank, but work with me on this analogy).
Their “official reasons” why this is legal:
- In emergencies, sometimes drivers have to violate the law.
- Mrs. Cheney, based on our best intelligence, is pregnant and about to deliver.
- The three people in the tank make a carpool, and are given additional driving privileges.
- The tank has white decals stating it’s a zero-emissions vehicle.
- Cheney’s shelling of a wedding is “pretty well confirmed” as an intelligent choice to take out several terrorist families in one strike, and “well worth the cost.”
Of course, anyone caring to refute these “official reasons” in writing would compose an essay similar to the one you’re reading to refute all claims with sufficient documentation that their actions are not even close to lawful, with all “reasons” known to be lies as they are told. The short version:
- Bush, Cheney, and Obama create an illegal emergency, and are not responding to one.
- Mrs. Cheney is 74 years old, with no evidence of pregnancy, and with near-certain biological impossibility to be pregnant. The three men never drive to Ms. Cheney, with an ongoing claim of “pregnancy” since 2002.
- A tank is not allowed on a freeway, driving on the wrong side of the freeway is illegal, and that three people make a carpool is not relevant.
- White decals would not apply to a tank, and this point is not relevant to the crime of mass-murder and injuries, with trillions in damages.
- All three men commit mass-murder in Orwellian contradiction to law, with their “reasons” all known lies and ridiculous attempts to deflect from OBVIOUS murder.
The tragic-comedy of our analogy is that this death toll would be stupidly bad to endure, but the damages from lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression are exponentially worse.
3rd parties want help? Contact me
If 3rd party candidates are willing to tell the Emperor’s New Clothes obvious truths as professionally documented in this essay, I’m willing to help: Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).