Steve makes obvious points:
- War is terror, which causes more of what the US claims to be warring against.
- Terror is not an enemy. Will terror surrender to end the war?
- Corporate media report distractions, not news.
- Such a condition: “It’s not normal. What have you done (about it)? You should be ashamed of yourselves. You should stop it!”
Steve also concludes, “America is too far gone.” Facts of a US rogue state that an objective observer would demand to be stopped to not be “too far gone”:
- Violating international law, with focus on destruction of human life: the two most important international laws to follow for any nation are to not engage in Wars of Aggression, and not to engage in Crimes Against Humanity. The US ongoingly commits these crimes with:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars that have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The sum of 30 million means the US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- Intentional policy to continue deaths from poverty that total ~400 million just since 1996; most in gruesomely-slow agony, and a death total more than all wars in human history. Policy choices for illegal and lie-started wars rather than repeatedly promised policies to end poverty with less than 1% of national income make the US the most viciously psychopathic and deadly nation in Earth’s recorded history.
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%).
- Threatening other nations’ security: the US is recognized as Earth’s greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. Educated people outside the US more easily recognize US ongoing unlawful wars and threats for more war. Current threats to other nations’ security:
- Ongoing political, financial, military, and propaganda support for Israel’s sadistic military siege and War of Aggression on Gaza.
- Ongoing threats of nuclear attack on Iran based on easily-proven lies (and here).
- Ongoing threats and attacks on Syria.
- Rule by authoritarian regimes: the US dictates election results among a narrowed field of the rich and sponsored elite given attention by propagandistic corporate media, then decided through election fraud with unaccountable electronic voting machines. The US is also an authoritative regime through its monetary system of so-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Severely restrict human rights: the US has destroyed nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Sponsor terrorism: US sponsorship of Israel’s slaughter upon unarmed Gaza in the world’s largest concentration camp, and supporting ISIS’ attacks on Syria (and here) are just two examples.
- Proliferate weapons of mass destruction: the US violates the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) (and here) by doing the Orwellian opposite of nuclear disarmament while denying Iran’s NPT right for assistance of nuclear energy and medicine. The US support of Israel’s nuclear weapons program, unlawful war on Iraq when they accepted currencies other than US dollars for oil beginning in 2000, and rhetoric for “regime change” in Iran when they accepted other currencies than US dollars for oil in 2003 are best explained as gangster business for petrodollar control under the threat of nuclear attack from the US and/or Israel. In addition, when Libya began discussing a rival African currency in 2009, Gaddafi was targeted for “regime change.”
- Lie to their own people through controlled media: the above documented crimes, destruction of elections and rights, terrorism, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (as well as the US as the global leader of weapons exports), are only possible by “covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
- Behave irrationally and not in its own best interests: perhaps “irrational” is better understood as “psychopathic”: a veneer of socially-acceptable behavior covering viciously destructive acts. The best case study to prove this point is the King Family civil trial with overwhelming evidence the jury found conclusive to convict the US government as guilty for assassinating Martin. The family’s conclusion for motive was to prevent Martin’s “occupation” of Washington, D.C. until the illegal Vietnam War was ended, and with those funds used to end poverty. In addition, the evidence that the US government assassinated President Kennedy is also overwhelming. Assassinations of public leaders, illegal wars on lies, accelerating debt, Orwellian corporate media, and destruction of its citizens’ rights are only rational for psychopaths.
Demanding arrests as the required and obvious public response
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions. Argue that somehow law enforcement and US military should allow Orwellian crimes they’re Oath-sworn and tax-paid to stop.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).