GlobalReasearchTV’s sharp 13-minute video to detail lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression, threats for further wars, and serial lying:
Hillary Clinton belongs in prison for her principal roles in ongoing lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression as a vocal US Senator, the top US representative with other nations as Secretary of State, and two-time presidential candidate.
- All US reasons for war on Afghanistan, Iraq, threats for war on Iran, and support for Israel’s war on Gaza were known to be false as they were told.
- US armed attacks and ongoing wars are the Orwellian opposite of legal. After two world wars with US-led treaties, these are Wars of Aggression and Crimes Against Humanity, with the UK and Israel equally guilty with their “leaderships.”
Clinton is therefore a leading War Criminal for what the US has become: a rogue state.
Donald Trump is already a candidate for prison for supporting the US Orwellian-illegal wars, increasing torture (promising to do “much worse” than waterboarding), threatening Iran (and steal $150 billion from them), supporting Israel’s War of Aggression, and upholding a “Bozo Democracy” of unaccountable voting machines. While Trump hints at something wrong with “leadership,” he supports its worst crimes.
The US Constitution is the rules of US government; that is, the promises by government to the public for the limits of its authority. The essential term, “limited government,” means the boundaries beyond which government action becomes unlawful. Limited government is the Enlightenment’s response to end unlimited government through claimed divine rights from kings. Limited government is also codified in the US Constitution’s 9th and 10th Amendments.
The US Constitution is the legal definition of United States what it means to “be American.” This form of limited government is called a “constitutional republic,” with express intent that government power is clearly understood and strictly limited by what is said in its constitution.
Importantly, it’s explicit and required under this form of government that if officials act beyond Constitutional limits of authority that they face impeachment and/or arrest (and here) to lawfully stop their crime and remove them from exercising further power for unlawful acts. This is basic and required citizen knowledge.
Now that I’ve reminded you of what the United States is as its constitutional limits and rights, lets compare those lawful promises with the components of a rogue state that Hillary Clinton has been a leader to create.
Articles linked in this list fully explain, document, and prove factual claims:
- Violating international law, with focus on destruction of human life: the two most important international laws to follow for any nation are to not engage in Wars of Aggression, and not to engage in Crimes Against Humanity. The US ongoingly commits these crimes with:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars that have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The sum of 30 million means the US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- Intentional policy to continue deaths from poverty that total ~400 million just since 1996; most in gruesomely-slow agony, and a death total more than all wars in human history. Policy choices for illegal and lie-started wars rather than repeatedly promised policies to end poverty with less than 1% of national income make the US the most viciously psychopathic and deadly nation in Earth’s recorded history.
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%).
- Threatening other nations’ security: the US is recognized as Earth’s greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. Educated people outside the US more easily recognize US ongoing unlawful wars and threats for more war. Current threats to other nations’ security:
- Ongoing political, financial, military, and propaganda support for Israel’s sadistic military siege and War of Aggression on Gaza.
- Ongoing threats of nuclear attack on Iran based on easily-proven lies (and here).
- Ongoing threats and attacks on Syria.
- Rule by authoritarian regimes: the US dictates election results among a narrowed field of the rich and sponsored elite given attention by propagandistic corporate media, then decided through election fraud with unaccountable electronic voting machines.
- Looting: The US is also an authoritative regime through its monetary system of so-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt. The total looting of the American people can be simply calculated as ~$1,000,000 per US household. Of course, that shifts the focus to other .01% “leaders” such as those at Goldman Sachs and the “too big to fail” banks who pay Clinton more money to make a 30-minute speech than the average American makes in a 4-year presidential term. Among the damning data to arrest .01% “leaders” such as Clinton:
- The global so-called “elite” 1% are now wealthier than the 99% while ~30,000 children die daily from preventable poverty in gruesomely-slow agony.
- Just 62 people on Earth own more than the bottom 50%.
- The US .1% own more than the bottom 90%.
- The top 20 Americans (.000006%) own more than the bottom 50%.
- Our current system of creating what we use for money as debt has the so-called “developed” and “former” colonial nations $50 trillion in debt, and lying for public austerity rather than admit the option of monetary and banking reforms.
- Ongoing Robber Barons who McKinsey’s Chief Economist documents having ~$30 TRILLION in tax havens, and the Fed finding the US top seven banks creating shell companies to hide $10 trillion have looted an amount ~30 times needed to end all global poverty, which has killed more people since 1995 than all wars and violence in all human history.
- For Americans still zombiefied to “believe” America’s .01% leaders, please embrace the reality that 40% of US children live at least one year of their lives in under-measured poverty, while oligarchs most responsible literally laugh in grandiose glee of the poverty they euphemise as “income inequality.” Please absorb this 1-minute reality check:
- Severely restrict human rights: the US has destroyed nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Sponsor terrorism: US sponsorship of Israel’s slaughter upon unarmed Gaza in the world’s largest concentration camp, and supporting ISIS’ attacks on Syria (and here) are just two examples.
- Proliferate weapons of mass destruction: the US violates the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) (and here) by doing the Orwellian opposite of nuclear disarmament while denying Iran’s NPT right for assistance of nuclear energy and medicine. The US support of Israel’s nuclear weapons program, unlawful war on Iraq when they accepted currencies other than US dollars for oil beginning in 2000, and rhetoric for “regime change” in Iran when they accepted other currencies than US dollars for oil in 2003 are best explained as gangster business for petrodollar control under the threat of nuclear attack from the US and/or Israel. In addition, when Libya began discussing a rival African currency in 2009, Gaddafi was targeted for “regime change.”
- Lie to their own people through controlled media: the above documented crimes, destruction of elections and rights, terrorism, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (as well as the US as the global leader of weapons exports), are only possible by “covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
- Behave irrationally and not in its own best interests: perhaps “irrational” is better understood as “psychopathic”: a veneer of socially-acceptable behavior covering viciously destructive acts. The best case study to prove this point is the King Family civil trial with overwhelming evidence the jury found conclusive to convict the US government as guilty for assassinating Martin. The family’s conclusion for motive was to prevent Martin’s “occupation” of Washington, D.C. until the illegal Vietnam War was ended, and with those funds used to end poverty. In addition, the evidence that the US government assassinated President Kennedy is also overwhelming. Assassinations of public leaders, illegal wars on lies, accelerating debt, Orwellian corporate media, and destruction of its citizens’ rights are only rational for psychopaths.
Demanding arrests as the required and obvious public response:
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
George Washington’s final public message was for “We the People” to recognize if the US devolved into a rogue state:
In the cumulating message of his 45 years of service with his Farewell Address, George Washington wrote an open letter to the American public.
Please give George two minutes of your attention:
“All obstructions to the execution of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.
However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion…
In offering to you, my countrymen, these counsels of an old and affectionate friend, I dare not hope they will make the strong and lasting impression I could wish; that they will control the usual current of the passions, or prevent our nation from running the course which has hitherto marked the destiny of nations. But, if I may even flatter myself that they may be productive of some partial benefit, some occasional good; that they may now and then recur to moderate the fury of party spirit, to warn against the mischiefs of foreign intrigue, to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism; this hope will be a full recompense for the solicitude for your welfare, by which they have been dictated.”
George’s admonition of “impostures of pretended patriotism” to “direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities” is exactly what the US has become: a rogue state, and requires public voice for lawful arrests to end its vicious destruction.
It is also what Benjamin Franklin predicted would be the eventual outcome of the United States. On September 18, 1787, just after signing the US Constitution, Ben met with members of the press. He was asked what kind of government America would have. Franklin warned: “A republic, if you can keep it.” In his speech to the Constitutional Convention, Franklin admonished:
“This [U.S. Constitution] is likely to be administered for a course of years and then end in despotism… when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other.” – The Quotable Founding Fathers, pg. 39.
These warnings extend to all social science teachers of the present:
“As educators in the field of history–social science, we want our students to… understand the value, the importance, and the fragility of democratic institutions. We want them to realize that only a small fraction of the world’s population (now or in the past) has been fortunate enough to live under a democratic form of government.” – History-Social Science Framework for California Public Schools, pgs. 2, 7-8
Do you have the intellectual integrity and moral courage to at least act with the honesty of a child to speak the Emperor’s New Clothes truth?
If so, demand Hillary Clinton’s arrest (along with “leaders” of both Right and Left arms of the US rogue state). The fact that she is a psychopathic evil human who is female rather than male is irrelevant to her crimes, as this sharp 1-minute makes clear:
To be clear on Clinton’s psychopathy (apparently normal social veneer covering viciously destructive actions), in this sharp 5-minute video from Tomato Bubble and Realist Report from 2014, Presidents Bush and Obama, Secretary of State and presidential-hopeful Ms. Clinton, presidential-hopeful has-been John McCain, and former Secretary of State and Bush family friend James Baker all psychopathically joke about these unlawful and lie-started wars:
The above crimes trump, so to speak, her obvious federal felony violations of operating a private government through her personal e-mail while Secretary of State. She lies continuously about these facts, including that she received and sent classified and confidential information. Top 5 criminal lies by Hillary Clinton in two minutes:
Trump: In the following links and short videos, please note Trump’s:
- racism/bigotry: “Mexico is not sending us its best. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” “Islam hates us.” “Look at my African-American over here.” “We need to build a wall between the United States and Mexico.” Trump, as almost all Americans, is ignorant of US history: the entire Southwest of the US was stolen from Mexico in ridiculous treaty-violation, and that Mexico became a de facto colony of the US (calling election fraud by oligarchs a “democracy”) for corporate resource extraction and profits. He is also ignorant of US policy to allow Mexicans into the US, naturally driven to look for work, to create greater domestic poverty for Americans to falsely conclude, “At least I have a job.” Trump, as most Americans, blame the victims of vicious US imperial policy.
- narcissism: “You’ll have the great pleasure of voting for the man that will easily go down as the greatest president in the history of the United States: me, Donald John Trump!” “What a great honor it must be for you to honor me tonight!” Often states, “Everybody agrees with me,” and “Everyone loves me.”
- immaturity: please note level of vocabulary and use of fear in his statements, along with the general level of immaturity for a campaign about him rather than solutions for the American public and obvious current condition of suffering under endless Wars of Aggression, bankster looting, and corporate media lying.
Trump is similar to Roman Empire oligarchs’ desire to ascend to Emperor. Explaining the tragic-comedy staged show Americans see today, the Roman historian and government insider Sallust (contemporary to Julius Caesar) blasted the decline of virtue in government:
“To those who had easily endured toils, dangers, and doubtful and difficult circumstances, ease and wealth, the objects of desire to others, became a burden and a trouble. At first the love of money, and then that of power, began to prevail, and these became, as it were, the sources of every evil. For avarice subverted honesty, integrity, and other honorable principles, and, in their stead, inculcated pride, inhumanity, contempt of religion, and general venality. Ambition prompted many to become deceitful; to keep one thing concealed in the breast, and another ready on the tongue; to estimate friendships and enmities, not by their worth, but according to interest; and to carry rather a specious countenance than an honest heart. These vices at first advanced but slowly, and were sometimes restrained by correction; but afterwards, when their infection had spread like a pestilence, the state was entirely changed, and the government, from being the most equitable and praiseworthy, became rapacious and insupportable.” – Conspiracy of Catiline, The Argument
1-minute satirical campaign ad from JoyCamp, letting Trump speak his mind:
1-minute on a Mexican-American judge and the wall:
5-minutes on banning Muslims and Americans “should be afraid”:
4-minutes comparing Trump to Idiocracy’s President Camacho:
4-minute video of Trump’s choice of hobby time for staged violence, attention, and ego-service in the “Battle of the Billionaires” that is brilliantly perfect artistic representation of fake theatrics we can expect from President Trump and his associates:
This false choice between Clinton and Trump as the .01% oligarch’s Left and Right arms is perhaps best communicated in this 1-minute from the Simpsons:
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).