hat tips: sputnik news
Damir 1’s 1-minute video:
NATO’s 2-minute virtual tour, starting and ending with the overhead view:
NATO promises completion of their new headquarters this year, whose overhead view mimics Nazi SS twin lightning bolts. This design is as accidental as ongoing US/UK/Israel lie-started Wars of Aggression, and now in opposition to Russia’s challenges on War of Aggression/“regime change” in Syria.
Fighting words and incitement are legal categories of expression unlawful in many jurisdictions. The general legal interpretation is these expressions on their face are intended to evoke violence and hatred from a targeted victim. Is it credible that nobody within NATO pointed-out the obvious headquarters’ similarity to Nazi symbolism, and its provocation to Russia if built???
NATO claims goals of democracy, cooperation, and peace, and in cooperation with UN purposes and principles of peace, just as all current war-engaged nations claim.
Whatever the purpose of NATO’s choice of architecture, its easy for the public to see that NATO “leadership” supports current and ongoing US/UK/Israel illegal Wars of Aggression, led by the US.
The data confirm this recognition of US “leadership”:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%).
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
- The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- US official reports now confirm all “reasons” the US told for current armed attacks were known to be false as they were told.
- These lie-started US wars are not even close to lawful.
- US wars and rhetoric for more wars continue a long history of lie-began US Wars of Aggression. The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars for 1% plunder.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
Such crimes OBVIOUSLY call for legal arrests of “leaders” in government and corporate media (for “covering” those crimes with easily verified outrageous lies).
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire.
An arrest lawfully stops a crime in commission. We do this to stop public harm now, and avoid further harm from more criminal acts.
If critical mass of humanity do not demand arrests, millions more will be war-murdered, perhaps in provoked war with Russia.
1-minute analysis of NATO’s logo; perhaps reading too much into the symbolism, and worth considering given ongoing lie-started Wars of Aggression:
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).