hat tip: Luke Rudkowski and WeAreChange
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted.
Additional data to support your demand for US .01% “leaders:”
- the US is recognized as Earth’s greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country.
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%).
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
- The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars for 1% plunder.
What crimes has Hillary, Bush, Obama committed?
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states the “very obvious solutions” to US/UK/Israel unlawful Wars of Aggression: arrest the obvious criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
After literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved nearly all families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire, I don’t know about your family, but I know mine:
- Both of my grandfathers were herded into WW1, despite zero threat to US national security.
- My father, father-in-law, and only uncle were herded into WW2 with the allowed attack on Pearl Harbor.
- My older brother was a “lottery winner” to be drafted into Vietnam; a US-initiated war with the false flag Gulf of Tonkin attack.
Perhaps this famous quote makes better sense now:
“Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana, The Life of Reason, Vol. 1.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).