I attended former US Marine Ken O’Keefe’s outstanding 2-hour public talk in Berkeley on March 20. He discusses illegal wars of the US/UK/Israel in the Middle East, and a solution the public can take as World Citizens. I fully recommend the talk:
Don’t want to invest 2 hours, but have 90 seconds?
This is part of Ken’s Fuck the USSA/TSA/Homeland Security Tour. 2-minute info video:
Among hundreds in alternative media, I document illegal US/UK/Israel lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression that continue hundreds of years of psychopathic would-be empires, now focused on Syria with documented use of nuclear weapons (and here) by imperial forces (1-minute video):
We’ve documented and proven that US “officials” outrageously lie to demonize Russia (and here) acting at the request of Syria’s government for military operations within their own borders against rogue terrorists. These terrorists apparently are agents of the US/UK/Israel illegal Wars of Aggression for empire (also here, here, here).
Immediate escalation of war on Syria might be our .01%’s desperate last move to avoid final defeat and arrests. Global polling proves this end is near: the US is recognized as Earth’s greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country.
The data confirm this recognition:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%).
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
- The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- US official reports now confirm all “reasons” the US told for current armed attacks were known to be false as they were told.
- These lie-started US wars are not even close to lawful.
- US wars and rhetoric for more wars continue a long history of lie-began US Wars of Aggression. The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars for 1% plunder.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
Such crimes OBVIOUSLY call for legal arrests of “leaders” in government and corporate media (for “covering” those crimes with easily verified outrageous lies).
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire.
An arrest lawfully stops a crime in commission. We do this to stop public harm now, and avoid further harm from more criminal acts.
If critical mass of humanity do not demand arrests, millions more will be war-murdered; despite ongoing ridiculous Emperor’s New Clothes lies and crimes.
Can any human being call oneself an “educated adult” with failure to recognize and act upon arguably the one most important law: that trillions-funded massive military never ever ever ever attack unless under clearly defined “self-defense”?
Can any human being call oneself “loving” to not energize thoughts, words, and actions for logically a first and OBVIOUS response: demanding lawful arrests of those organized war-murderers?
Choices have consequences.
Choose wisely 🙂
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).