“The time is always right to do what is right.” ~ Martin King, 1964
Dr. King’s 2-minute message to you:
Carl: Martin! It’s an honor! (bro hug)
Martin: Thank you. It’s my honor to connect with Brothers and Sisters serving justice!
C: What would you like to discuss?
M: Principally, the greatest message Americans can hear today: standing for justice. Americans live in a world dominated by their own government’s wars. There is no justice greater than defending our brothers and sisters from death at the hands of military might. Closely connected is the inactivity of those engaged in war to end poverty. When it is the poor people working hardest to help themselves, there is no evil greater than blocking their progress.
Americans’ spiritual resolve will strengthen when they know all their brothers and sisters who have passed the veil of death support their acts for justice on Earth. Just as the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution was unarguably on the side of those ending segregation, war law is unarguably on the side of ending war. It was my work to end war and poverty over the last year of my life on Earth that motivated those on the thrones of power to kill my mortal body in 1968.
I’d like to make clear who killed me, and why.
This is especially important to Americans today as these facts are indisputable and open for all to see.
M: War law are two treaties legally ending all military attack; formed after each of Earth’s world wars. They are legally binding upon presidents and Congress, and state clearly in letter and intent: war is illegal unless attacked by another nation’s government.
The most basic and important expression of justice Americans can take is to end their support of these Wars of Aggression that have killed 30 million of their brothers and sisters just since World War Two. Converse to this overt policy of war-murder is the covert and silent war on the poor, taking the lives of over 400 million people just in the last 20 years. The former colonial nations have promised since 1969 to end poverty in global summits, in writing, and based on all realistic experience that ending poverty would be permanently accomplished for less than 1% of the rich countries’ incomes for a period of ten years’ development for self-sufficiency.
These policies to end poverty have no opposition among experts in academics, government, and private voluntary organizations doing the work on the ground, but languish through the decay of silence among so-called political “leaders” and corporate media. The cost of over 400 million human lives is unconscionable and nearly unimaginable in magnitude.
400 million lives are more than killed in every war on Earth in all recorded history. Their bodies are a volume of the New York City “Freedom” Tower every year.
The end of war and poverty is demanded from every awakened heart among human kind, both alive and passed, as every one of your family members and honest countrymen would tell you in the most heartfelt terms.
And as I tell you now.
C: Thank you, Brother Martin. Please go on.
M: It is the most vital message Americans and people of all countries can hear: your souls call for your actions of justice, but will respond to your free will. As you sow, so shall you reap is the Law of Divine Justice. No being can escape it; all can prosper by it.
M: This is more than a moral argument; it is the only legal argument. All American families dearly sacrificed through two world wars. The Kellogg-Briand Pact and UN Charter are the legal victories from those sacrifices. They are crystal-clear in letter and intent. Under the first treaty, no military attack upon another nation is ever allowed. Under the second treaty, only in self-defense if that nation’s government has first attacked you. This law is as simple as anyone walking down the street: we can never strike another person unless another delivers a blow to us, or at the very least takes action a reasonable person would recognize as an imminent threat.
The US, UK, and Israel have no lawful defense; they are not right within the law. They violate every war victim, are War Criminals, and only act with tax dollars supplied by the American people.
Americans must speak-up. They must stand-up. They must act as Gandhi and millions of supporters acted; they must act as millions of Americans and I acted: withdraw your support of these wars. Demand their end. Demand enforcement of these two treaties under Article 6 of the US Constitution as “the supreme law of the land”: no more war.
These wars will only end by another calling: for peace and justice.
C: How will justice look in ending these illegal wars, Martin?
M: In my time on Earth we acted on peaceful marches, peaceful defiance of illegal segregation laws, and court actions to affirm our rights. We honored and adapted the peaceful methods of Mahatma Gandhi. We only sought what was right. If we clearly knew then that the Vietnam War was illegal and started with a known lie, we would have used that information.
Today, I see justice cannot prevail without those in power being arrested for their crimes. These “leaders” will not abide by the law; and when public protest becomes too close to ending their crimes, they assassinate movement leaders. These sick brothers and sisters assassinated President Kennedy, Malcolm, Robert Kennedy (and here), Fred Hampton, me, and dozens of others threatening to their deranged empire.
The facts of these assassinations to retain illegal power are clear, they are overwhelming, and anyone can verify them.
C: Martin, after your assassination, your wife Coretta spent more than twice the number of years you were married seeking justice when it became clear that state and federal officials were lying. This figurative trial ended in the literal civil trial that documented the clear and overwhelming evidence that the US government murdered you to stop your million person “Occupy DC” movement for the summer of 1968 to end war in Vietnam, and direct those resources to end poverty.
M: Yes. I’d like to make that evidence in my family’s trial on behalf of the American public clear. In criminal complicity to the leaders of war, poverty, assassinations, and as you say 100 other areas of crucial importance, American corporate media stand guilty of lying by omission and commission.
These crimes of war, money, and sick control would not be possible without corporate media continuously lying to the American public. This will not stop until arrests lawfully stop them. The call for arrests must resonate among the people, reveal the facts, and polarize the choice of all Americans: either the light of justice, or the darkness of lies and death.
Although most of my assassins have passed to this side of death, assassinations continue. Government and corporate media leaders are ongoing criminal accomplices after the fact of my assassination.
We cannot have justice without arrests.
Without arrests, these criminals will keep killing to keep power, and media will force families like mine to work decades to find the truth after our most powerful voices for peace are silenced by murder, and twisted by media.
Coretta came to the conclusion of telling people that it was at least as important to know how I died and why, as it was for people to know how I lived.
C: Martin, before you discuss the trial evidence, may I quote your wife after your family won the civil trial proving the US government guilty of your assassination?
M: Please, Brother.
C: “We have done what we can to reveal the truth, and we now urge you as members of the media, and we call upon elected officials, and other persons of influence to do what they can to share the revelation of this case to the widest possible audience.” – King Family Press Conference, Dec. 9, 1999.
M: “The widest possible audience.” Yes. Please. We cannot have justice with assassins killing American leaders; we cannot.
This cannot wait.
The King Center fully documents this civil trial, with full trial transcript. I recommend this article to more fully explain the evidence, and your article for video of my friend Bill Pepper, my family’s attorney, to discuss the evidence:
- US 111th Military Intelligence Group were at my location during the assassination.
- 20th Special Forces Group had an 8-man sniper team at the assassination.
- Usual Memphis Police special body guards were advised they “weren’t needed” on this trip to Memphis.
- Regular and constant police protection for me was removed from an hour before the assassination.
- Military Intelligence set-up photographers on the roof of a fire station with clear view to the balcony where I was shot and killed.
- My usual room was changed from a secure 1st-floor location to an exposed balcony room best for triangulated sniper fire.
- Memphis police ordered the scene where multiple witnesses reported as the source of shooting cut down of their bushes that would have hid a sniper.
- Along with sanitizing a crime scene, police abandoned investigative procedure to interview witnesses who lived by the scene of the shooting. They asked nobody who lived nearby any questions.
- The rifle Mr. Ray delivered, and believed was to be used, was not matched to the bullet that killed me, and was not sighted to accurately shoot. My assassin, a Memphis police sniper, used his own rifle.
Also, the FBI acted to cause my death by suicide. They constantly and illegally spied on us, used that data in attempt to split our leadership, and the FBI’s illegal COINTELPRO program viciously attacked our groups and others to end movements for peace, social justice, and ending poverty.
As my family learned of the real evidence, every attempt for a criminal trial were denied by state and federal government. Claimed suspect, James Ray, said that his government-appointed attorney told him to sign a guilty plea to prevent the death penalty, and threatened arrests of his father and brother as co-conspirators for his only part in the assassination plot: delivering a rifle that wasn’t used. Mr. Ray produced a letter from his attorney stating the promise that Mr. Ray would receive a trial to explain his limited role. When Mr. Ray discovered that he was solely blamed for my assassination and would never receive a trial, his recants and requests for trial were denied.
The US government also denied my family’s numerous requests for independent investigation of my assassination, despite the overwhelming evidence produced at the 1999 civil trial that I just described.
C: So no government prosecutor has ever presented any evidence that Mr. Ray was the assassin.
M: They won’t because they can’t.
C: Why did US “leaders” order your assassination, Martin?
M: To stop our our imminent camp-in at Washington, D.C. until the Vietnam War was ended and those resources used to end poverty. They were afraid we would succeed.
C: And killing you, one of the most beautiful and powerful voices for peace and justice in all human history was their answer.
M: Yes. These brothers and sisters are sick, and will not deviate from their path of death. We must stop them, and can stop them lawfully, justly, and finally.
C: I like this 90-second clip expressing why arrests must be our response:
M: (nods) Ken speaks from the heart. No justice, no peace.
M: Thank you for hosting our conversation for and to the American people, Carl. I thank all people working for justice. I encourage their various and interconnected works. We serve a divine plan that is just; all actions produce harmonious effects. Let your heart sing, your words roll, and your actions build the beautiful future God calls us all to join.
A time comes when silence is betrayal, and that time has come for all of us.
This is the time for humanity to join in love, truth, and justice.
Only then are we free.
C: For those interested, the 2015 movie Selma (my review here) artistically documents activists’ strategic work to realize basic human rights already legally guaranteed under the US Constitution. Selma’s music video of John Legend’s lyrics with Common’s performance powerfully communicates the ideals, work, and promise from yesterday and today:
- 2016 interview with Socrates on human ‘progress,’ winning the endgame of today’s exposure of unlawful empire (1 of ?)
- 2016 interview with Socrates: US today is Athens’ empire of hypocrisy and hubris; will US public stand for obvious justice or remain oblivious to evil? (2 of ?)
- 2016 interview with Socrates: I was Athens’ ‘wacky conspiracy theorist’ for honoring my military/citizen Oath: are people today to live as educated humans, or remain obedient sheeple? (3 of ?)
- 2016 interview with Socrates: ‘Golden Age of Greece,’ my Aesop! But you can have one for all Earth now if you want (4 of ?)
- 2016 interview with Socrates: Standing for Truth, Love, & Technology on a planet of lies, sadism, & slavery (5 of ?)
- 2016 interview with Socrates: Another day of Life in the Empire! Are we near an endgame, or fools to ever ‘hope for change’? (6 of ?)
- 2016 interview with President John F. Kennedy: who assassinated me and why, American public’s opportunity today to cause peace
- 2016 interview with Martin King: Justice demands peace, ending poverty, arrests for my assassination by US government
- July 4th, 2016 interview with Washington, Jefferson, Adams: America’s REQUIREMENT from our Declaration of Independence & Constitution to arrest .01% criminal ‘Nobility class,’ or suffer as their indentured servants
- Rescuing Goddess Earth & Her creations: ‘We the People’ as beacons for truth, love, justice (an analogy)
- ‘Election’ 2016 interview with Washington, Jefferson, Adams: America’s right and necessity to arrest .01% tyrants engaged in lie-started illegal Wars of Aggression, bankster-looting, and constant lying
- July 4: Obama to exhume, posthumously hang Paul Revere for spying, treason
- Obama celebrates 30 million US war-kills since WW2; past Hitler to #3 all-time!
- Obama launches video game contest: 100 child winners to drone-kill real terrorists
- Obama declares War on Terror Financing (WTF); microcredit is now terrorism
- Obama signs ‘Jesus the terrorist’ bill for Jesus’ bank terrorism, treason, 9/11 deaths
- July 4: Obama drone-strikes George Washington’s grave, posthumously declares him ‘domestic terrorist’
- US Homeland Security CSI: Agents Dick Strong & Fannie Goode bring a 9/11 conspiracy theorist-pedophile to justice!
- Bush Sr. & W, Bill Clinton, Obama Skype with ‘Black Hat handler’ to avoid public discovery of .01% Crimes Against Humanity, looting, pedophilia
- Trump, H. Clinton, Bush Sr., Obama Skype with ‘Black Hat handler’: ‘recount’ ‘election’ to Clinton? False flag ‘civil war’ to censor ‘fake news’ media? Russia in the cross-hairs of WW3?
- Trump, Obama, Clintons, Bushes Skype with ‘Black Hat handler’: Hail Mary plan to end alternative media as ‘fake news,’ purge government ‘White Hats,’ restore corporate media reputation by reporting on UFOs
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).