Your question: If US .01% oligarchs concluded they could get away with it, would they stage a False Flag Operation (and here, here) at the 2016 Super Bowl to further their political agenda? Perhaps it would look like this 2-minute clip from the 2002 movie, The Sum of All Fears; with plot of a non-complicit US President and non-false flag terrorism:
Considerations for your answer: History is the best tool to predict future events of specific groups’ plans. This is similar to what both Super Bowl teams do in game strategy: analysis of opponents’ history with reasonable conclusions what they’ve successfully done before, they will likely do again.
But is there a US .01% oligarchy that would orchestrate a False Flag Super Bowl attack? Isn’t that beyond reason???
Not if similar acts are their history. And if you haven’t confirmed this history, look here, right now, to confirm this is the usual way governments initiate wars of choice: orchestrate an event to motivate domestic audience support for a necessary “defensive war” against fascists/communists/terrorists/etc.
Let’s consider Earth’s ongoing tragic-comedy history: a world dominated by quest for empire. How .01% “leaders” roll with Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt. The .01% hide ~$30 trillion in tax havens.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved nearly all families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire.
And by the way: if a favorite sport like football was rigged so “officials,” game announcer, and reporting media allowed massive destruction of the rules that effectively devolved the game into a tragic-comic joke, you would be livid, speak-up, and take some kind of action. You can’t imagine this would ever occur because so many Americans are well-educated in “sports law,” are highly passionate in their love of their games, and quick to self-express when the sport suffers from an obviously bad/missed call by officials. Yet, We the People have allowed it to happen with war law, including US government and military with Oaths specifically to refuse unlawful orders, and officers authorized to arrest those who issue them.
There are obvious and immediate solutions: Our .01% “leaders” in government, money and media herd We the People into .01% “solutions” of austerity and war, rather than inform us about solutions we already have for a world that works for all Earth’s inhabitants:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- Economic solutions: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here and here. Immediate solutions with monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 per US household.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states the “very obvious solutions” to US/UK/Israel unlawful Wars of Aggression: arrest the obvious criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Your answer to the question of “False Flag Super Bowl possible?” Whatever you conclude is most rational, of course, is your best answer. That said, those of us who take answering seriously are likely to start with something like:
“A large-scale False Flag Operation (would/would not) be a reasonable conclusion of strategy by US .01% oligarchs to further political purpose because (insert historical analysis).”
My answer: Yes, of course Earth and US history support the conclusion that our 1% oligarchy would use a convenient False Flag situation to further their political agenda of empire. As I stated, we live in a nation of recent history of false flag attacks for empire that continue literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved nearly all families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire. I don’t know about your family, but I know mine:
- Both of my grandfathers were herded into WW1, despite zero threat to US national security.
- My father, father-in-law, and only uncle were herded into WW2 with the allowed attack on Pearl Harbor.
- My older brother was slated to be drafted into Vietnam; a US-initiated war with the false flag Gulf of Tonkin attack.
Perhaps this famous quote makes better sense now:
“Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana, The Life of Reason, Vol. 1.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).