The terror attacks of September 11, 2001 came and went, with the dimwitted American public immediately being informed that the “Axis of Evil” had been identified by government. We were told it consisted of Iran, Iraq and North Korea. Mind you, a total of zero terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks came from these three countries, while 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens. Naturally, this raised a total of zero questions from the status quo, which has only solidified its alliance with the barbaric Kingdom in subsequent years.
This continued alliance persists despite mounting evidence of additional disturbing links between the Saudis and the 9/11 attacks. It also comes despite a seemingly never-ending string of human rights abuses. Additionally, with almost every new terror attack or emergent terror network, some sort of Saudi-link is almost always right there at the scene of the crime. The latest example relates to the San Bernardino shooters.
Multiple mainstream media outlets have reported on these links. First, from Reuters:
Tashfeen Malik, one of the two accused shooters in the massacre in San Bernardino, California, moved with her family 25 years ago from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia, where her father became “conservative and hard-line,” a family member told Reuters on Friday.
Malik, 27, and her American husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, were killed in a shootout with police hours on Wednesday, hours after the mass shooting in San Bernardino in which 14 people died.
Two Pakistani officials said Malik was from the Layyah district in southern Punjab province, but moved to Saudi Arabia with her father 25 years ago. She returned home five or six years ago to study to become a pharmacist at Bahauddin Zakariya University in Multan, they said.
One of Malik’s uncles, Javed Rabbani, said Malik’s father, Gulzar, changed while the family was living in Saudi Arabia.
“When relatives visited him, they would come back and tell us how conservative and hard-line he had become,” Rabbani said in an interview with Reuters.
While interesting, the Reuters story leaves out some key details. Specifically, the fact that Malik’s husband and fellow shooter, Syed Farook, had traveled to Saudi Arabia as recently as 2014 for nine days. From Time:
The man suspected of killing 14 people with his wife during a shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2014.
Syed Farook, a 28-year-old county health inspector, journeyed to the Middle Eastern country for about a month and came back to the U.S. with a wife, his coworker Patrick Baccari told the Associated Press. Baccari worked in a cubicle near Farook and also attended the banquet the couple targeted in a conference room at a center for developmentally disabled people.
The Saudi embassy in D.C. confirmed that Farook spent nine days in the country in the summer of 2014.
Farook, a U.S. citizen, returned to America in July 2014 with his then-fiance Tashfeen Malik, 27, according to David Bowdich, assistant director of the FBI’s Los Angeles field office.
But don’t worry, the U.S. government just sold the Saudis $1.3 billion worth of bombs, despite the fact that virtually everything the Saudis touch turns into terrorism.
Thank you shadow government.
For related articles, see: