When We the People have some time to reflect upon our world once we’ve won our global contest against a criminal .01% (documentation in “Truth” section), we’ll demand three obvious transformations for educating our children:
- Truth: correct the lies of omission and commission we currently suffer under in all subjects.
- Technology: utilize released technology for optimal human freedom with human skills to best understand reality.
- Love: in human preference and connected reality, explore/create Life newly in light of expressing love.
Let’s consider each point:
1. Truth: Education, corporate media (including school text publishers), and .01% “leaders” centered in government and money constantly lie in omission and commission. We the People will win because the Emperor’s New Clothes game-changing truths are revealed to anyone who cares to look:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- So-called “money” that is actually debt to create accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy that has poverty-murdered over 400 million human beings just since 1995; more than killed from all wars in Earth’s recorded history.
Let’s consider each subject field:
- History: US history has been about empire since the 1800s (and here), not about freedom and democracy. US government has not been limited under the US Constitution, but fascist. Earth’s pre-historic past includes past civilizations of advanced technology, ended in cataclysm. This history includes ET involvement.
- Science: the scientific ideal of the Enlightenment for objective facts to lead human thinking failed to overcome a human deficit to obey authoritarian figures’ rhetoric. Earth suffers from almost total inversions in energy, food, and human health. Science is the study of reality; humanity has fundamentally failed to embrace our most important facts.
- Language Arts: the art and science of communication has failed to have humanity experience enough of what’s most important to communicate for human success. Schools teach grammar and literature, but humanity has been too illiterate to recognize and end the .01%’s dominance.
- Mathematics: the language of reality has been polluted and retarded. It exists solely in abstract math for contrived word problems that are tragic-comic distortions of claimed “real-world problems.” Nobody is inspired by these problems that often defy physics, nobody would care to solve, and lie in omission of the ~100 areas of actual real-world problems begging for mathematics to quantify, simplify, and provide problems humanity would be inspired to solve.
- Physical Education: Adults should model successful work and play to our children, but how many of us model successful physical fitness and play? We idolize athletes, and ignore our own fitness. Advancing technology should provide more time to adults for fitness, not less. Our status is in Orwellian inversion of what we should experience for ongoing physical education and enjoyment.
- The Arts: All forms have been crushed by lack of funding. Those that remain fail to inspire human imagination and creativity to break out of the Emperor’s New Clothes lies that trap humanity into mental, physical, and economic slavery. Earth is a tragic-comedy, and not by our choice.
2. Technology: From my friendship with Bucky Fuller (archive at Stanford) over the last two years of his life, I confirmed Bucky’s factual assertions that science has already solved all our real-world problems for human economic needs. A near-contemporary of Bucky, Jacques Fresco, initiated The Venus Project to continue factual demonstration that our only limitations are resources and labor. Consider this 4-minute trailer to their documentary, The Choice is Ours:
Freedom from our economic slavery to a debt system in criminal fraudulent lies of a “monetary system” will unleash human creativity to experiment with our very best ideas. Suppressions in technological and health breakthroughs end. This freedom goes beyond what we could imagine or predict. Importantly, this area of education unleashes human understanding of reality with competence of what we do with our human lives.
3. Love: The provable physics that all is connected in a holographic fractal reality seems likely in my review of data admittedly outside my professional expertise. If true, the physical reality of interconnectedness, that all is one, changes our relationships to explore the paradox that nothing is outside ourselves. In addition, human freedom to fully express and experience our ideals of love founded in religions and philosophies creates a wholly new context for lifelong education. We the People already feel the literal attractiveness of love, and yearn to experience and express it more fully. Our victory initiates this wonderful journey fully in the light of conscious creativity. This is the domain of learning/practicing how to be with ourselves, each other, and Life.
I believe I was “gate-kept” out of Ph.D. programs in education for my proposal to incorporate an expression of love into public education. My losing proposal for two years:
- Public education is de facto contained for individual success; personal education almost exclusively for the domain of work.
- Individual education with competent work should be a primary level for public education, and recognized as obviously incomplete because Life is lived only and always in relationships, teams, and communities.
- Therefore, research should explore how public education can empower children’s success in their relationships, teams for group work, and communities for ongoingly building brighter futures of virtue. This context will accelerate individual education beyond what we can imagine for success and happiness.
My friend and colleague, Fred Burks, sent me an article from U.C. Berkeley reporting on research that concludes that children who learn and live with better empathy/connection to others are the most likely to have all the successes public education intends to deliver.
Until victory: I continue to assert a proven, obvious, and legal method to end our relatively uneducated status under our .01% oligarchs:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).