hat tips: all the activists making and communicating the following videos!
Put yourself in the shoes of the evil .01% for a few moments. How you roll is with Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt. The .01% hide ~$30 trillion in tax havens.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
- These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved nearly all families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire.
Got the picture of how the .01% roll?
Ok, now embrace the present that corporate media no longer can “cover” your crimes:
- According to a 2007 poll by the Pew Research Center, the majority of the American public see the US major media news organizations as politically biased, inaccurate, and uncaring. Among those who use the Internet, two-thirds report that major media news do not care about the people they report on, 59% say the news is inaccurate, 64% see bias, and 53% summarize their view on major media news as, “failing to stand up for America.”
- In their 2009 poll, “just 29% of Americans say that news organizations generally get the facts straight, while 63% say that news stories are often inaccurate.”
- Gallup’s 2014 poll recorded the lowest ever US public confidence in accurate news reporting from corporate media’s television news: 18%.
- A June 2010 Rasmussen poll found 66% of voters “angry” at the media, with 33% “very angry.” Rasmussen also found 70% “angry” at current federal government policies.
- The most current Gallup poll in 2012 shows Americans’ distrust at an all-time high in the reporting from “mass media — such as newspapers, TV, and radio”: 60% have either “not very much” trust and confidence or “none at all” to “reporting the news fully, accurately, and fairly.”
Got that picture, along with how you .01%-ers roll?
So you ask your advisors what to do. You receive something like this:
“Your masterships: the downfall of corporate media and uprise of independent media reporting comprehensive facts means that your Emperor’s New Clothes deception is certain to end. Trending media data that your propaganda is being replaced with truth makes this outcome absolutely certain. What is not certain, my lords, is when the tipping-point will occur; but when it does, your reign of lovely evil will end as quickly as anything else slamming to the ground when tipped-over. In respectful summary, my masters, you are fucked. The only way to avoid your demise is to win a rapid endgame of multiple false flag terror attacks to implement the martial law you’ve always dreamed of to rightly control your sheeple. This opening might win enough support among the ignorant to demonize “truthers” (no offense to your demonic magnificence with that term, my lords), throw their asses into FEMA camps, and end their lives at your sadistic pleasure. Hail Hydra. Hail Satan.”
You go with the advice and accelerate false flag attacks. You hire “crisis actors” to forward your agenda; paid persons given scripts to read to media to make sure the message you intend is delivered. Unfortunately for you, duping delight is apparent in the interviews: covert and overt smiles that professional law-enforcement instantly recognize as deception.
Your latest attempt is San Bernardino. You hope the public can’t see the following obvious flaws in your false flag. You initiate attack dogs to derail what you slur as “truthers.”
5-minute video: three witnesses of the San Bernardino shooting all testifying there were three shooters dressed in military gear:
*Dec. 15 note: An alert reader pointed-out an error I made in posting the following 30-second video: I had seen this individual as having been “injured” once, and walking around three times. The reader detailed how the injured woman had similar shirt color and hair, but was a different person! This is exactly why I wrote after the Paris attacks that whatever happened there, We the People have the power of endgame anytime we’re ready: demand arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money, and media lies to “cover” these crimes. We don’t have to jump through hoops to figure out what happened in the .01% crime du jour.
30-second video: apparently the same crisis actor appearing four times (see correction above):
3-minute video: apparent crisis actor without sadness and showing apparent duping delight after allegedly her mother was killed in the shooting. Although responses will differ, I don’t buy her testimony as authentic.
11-minute video: two apparent crisis actors almost instantly smiling in duping delight when interviewed:
5-minute video: San Bernardino mayor showing dozens of brief smiles in apparent duping delight:
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).