This is the last of my four articles responding to Karen Hudes, with general content communicated in the article titles:
- Karen Hudes claims I’m a ‘Vatican agent’: here’s her evidence, and my counter-claim of the challenge to know comprehensive facts and allies for victory over .01% empire
- Karen Hudes’ lies, unprofessionalism & threats = her unreliable testimony anywhere
- Karen Hudes REFUSES to provide ANY EVIDENCE for claims about gold as currency; says ‘no time or desire.’ Try that in your profession for factual claims and see what happens
- Was Karen Hudes assigned to attack after I wrote .01% will launch waves of false flag attacks to ‘justify’ martial law, arrest ‘truthers’?
After ~700 published articles, Karen Hudes either chose or was assigned to comment after I wrote this article about what I conclude is the central plan of the .01% at this endgame stage for the future for our planet:
I suggest We the People should be curious why this particular article drew attention.
Karen claims to be a committed professional to redesign money for public benefit. I seem to be among leading economic voices in alternative media to document our history with money, obvious mechanics for monetary and public banking reforms, CAFR reforms to release tens of trillions back to We the People, and working with ~2,000 Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers. So why would Karen comment in content summarized in the titles of the first three articles in this series NOT about economics, but on the .01%’s endgame involving ISIS, ISIS agents in countries around the world, increasing false flag attacks, and the prospects of martial law and FEMA camps as a final solution for “truthers?”
Interestingly, my friend and colleague Fred Burks reported that his article on this topic elicited e-mail censorship at a new level:
Yesterday I sent out one of the most important messages I’ve ever sent and all four of the gmail addresses I use to subscribe filtered the message to spam. Strangely some gmail subscribers did receive the message, yet even more strange, for the first time many responses to me from readers who received the message were also filtered to spam.
I therefore reprinted Fred’s article with permission.
Kevin Barrett agrees: Huge wave of false flags to follow Paris, San Bernardino
So is the .01% responding to those revealing their endgame agenda?
Evil only possible with the 99.99%’s consent: I agree with many colleagues that We the People have already won this contest because our hearts and minds have already reached this tipping-point, and are working forward in conscious recognition and expression. If the .01% rush an endgame, they only rush their demise because We the People will refuse to abandon basic rights, law, and dignity to arrest those of us working for the facts to be known.
We know in absolute certainty: Earth’s recorded history is dominated by empire/colonialism to control resources, natural and human, for the opulence of a .01% class, a ~5% minion class to directly serve the .01%, and the rest of us as the slave class to work as ignorant animals.
We know in absolute certainty: The United States today is the leading global criminal empire among the so-called “former” colonial powers; ridiculous in Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes for anyone caring to look at the facts:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire.
This quest for colonial empire merely changed names in the “Cold War,” and now under propaganda of “bringing freedom” and “fighting terrorism.” Consider these fully documented points that prove the “War on Terror” is a lie to cover for empire (for comprehensive history, I recommend this brief version, and this extensively documented comprehensive version):
- The US create Al-Qaeda to engage the USSR in a war of attrition in Afghanistan in 1979.
- The US overthrew Iran’s democracy in 1953, and backed Saddam as our “friendly dictator” for Iraq in 1963. When Iran refused a new “friendly dictator” after the Shah fled in 1979, the US backed Iraq’s unlawful War of Aggression on Iran from 1980-1988; killing ~one million Iranians.
- When Saddam began accepting currencies other than dollars for oil in 2000, the US began rhetoric for “regime change.”
- OIL (Operation Iraqi Liberation) was what the official name of what the US was doing in Iraq.
- When Iran began accepting currencies other than dollars for oil in 2005, the US and Israel began rhetoric to attack Iran for threatening Israel and their “nuclear program.”
- When Libya began discussing a rival African currency in 2009, Gaddafi was targeted for “regime change.”
- The US orchestrated a coup in Syria in 1949, with ongoing infiltration, and overt work for another coup since 2006.
ISIS is a .01% creation to incite fear against all Muslims (here, here, here), but never ever ever ever ever does ISIS state what would bring down the governments of the US, UK, and Israel: the Emperor’s New Clothes obvious truth that We the People would embrace and use to arrest our own would-be emperors: ongoing unlawful wars, fundamental fraud to call debt as “money,” and continuous corporate media lies.
We were all born into a century of total deaths from government violence of over 230 million human beings. After two world wars, the US was the chief author of the treaty that makes war unlawful unless attacked by another nation’s military. As the links below document in conservative and now non-controversial history, current US wars continue a pattern of lie-started and unlawful wars for empire:
- The US regularly violated treaties with Native Americans, as well as manipulating their meaning for the purpose of stealing their land (literally over 300 violated treaties).
- US President Polk lied to Congress to initiate a War of Aggression in Mexico. The result was the US taking 40% of Mexico in 1848. This occurred despite Abraham Lincoln’s crystal-clear explanation as a member of Congress that the Adams-Onis Treaty placed the “border dispute” 400 miles within land forever promised to Mexico and forever promised as outside any US claim.
- The US violated our treaty with Hawaii and stole their country in 1898.
- The US reneged on promises of freedom after the Spanish American War to impose colonialism on the Philippines, and install US-friendly dictators in Cuba. US military slaughtered resisters, calling them yesterday’s version of “terrorists.”
- The US entered WW1 upon no national security threat to the US and put the 3rd party presidential candidate in prison for public speeches questioning the war.
- The CIA had several covert wars; perhaps most important in today’s context of war on Iran: “Operation Ajax” that overthrew Iran’s democracy and installed a US-friendly and brutal dictator. When that dictator was overthrown and Iran refused another, the US aided Iraq to unlawfully invade and attack Iran from 1980-1988; killing up to a million Iranians. If the US lied and acted twice to unlawfully overthrew Iran’s democracy within many of our own lifetimes, shouldn’t we assume first another lie-started unlawful war today?
- The Vietnam War occurred after the US allowed the cancellation of an election to unify the country, as escalated with the Gulf of Tonkin incident: false intelligence at best, but then manipulated into a false-flag event for a “defensive” war.
- Perhaps most disturbing is the King Family civil suit that found the US government guilty in the assassination of Dr. King. Corporate media, including our text publishers, omit this history. The King family’s conclusion is that Martin was assassinated to prevent his “Occupy DC” plan beginning for the summer of 1968 to end his version of today’s wars.
- We now know from Congressional reports that all “reasons” for war with Iraq were known to be false as they were told.
- The two “reasons” for war with Iran are as false as the “reasons” for war with Iraq: Iran never threatened Israel, and Iran’s nuclear energy and medicine programs are IAEA-verified as completely safe and lawful.
What is a solution?
I continue to assert a proven, obvious, and legal method:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Again, my immediate response of what the public should do is expressed best in just 90 seconds: former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states the “very obvious solutions” to US/UK/Israel unlawful Wars of Aggression to arrest the obvious criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).