I’m all for being thankful for well-being at the scales of individual, family, friends, organizations, and small-scale communities, and recommend the practice of gratitude and love.
I’m also aware that large-scale communities can only be thankful in any objective measure when the current .01% “leaders” are removed from power for obvious crimes:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
Although we are mere human guests on this beautiful but dominated planet with severely limited tools to see very much or very far, we have our thoughts, words, and actions as our own.
Please use the power given you so all Earth’s inhabitants may be thankful for the unique and awesome planet this could be.