hat tip: Veteran’s Today
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states the “very obvious solutions” to US/UK/Israel unlawful Wars of Aggression: arrest the obvious criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Ken’s factual claims are easily verifiable as objectively factually accurate:
- Presidents Obama and Bush, along with US Congress members, created executive orders, NDAA 2012, and the 2006 Military Commissions Act that violate fundamental Constitutional guaranteed rights to claim to “authorize” seizure of any person dictated by “leadership” as an “enemy,” and seize any resource for “national security.” The very obvious solution is to arrest the two presidents and leaders of Congress.
- Americans have lost nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution. This is Orwellian inversion of our guaranteed limited government under law.
- US military are trained to refuse obvious unlawful orders, with officers authorized to arrest those who issue them (there are no lawful orders for unlawful War of Aggression). All Americans in military and law enforcement, and many in government, have Oaths to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
- The crime of US .01% “leadership” is indeed best described as treason: an attack upon our military by lying them into illegal invasion of foreign lands, and attack upon our very definition of being American: our Constitution.
- Israel’s armed attacks, invasions, and military siege on Gaza are very obviously unlawful. As typical in history, Israel’s government blames the victim as they kill and destroy more and more while taking more and more land.
- US/UK/Israel collaboration to destroy Gaza and much of the Middle East are crimes of Genocide (intentional death of a targeted group) and Crimes Against Humanity (intentional policy of attack).
- Taking care of US infrastructure has very obvious solutions: banking and monetary reform to fully invest in infrastructure that return more economic output than cost, provide employment, upgrade decaying infrastructure, and all with debt-free money to be created and directly pay for this advancement. At-cost and in-house credit can create what we use for money as debt (negative number) to manage total money supply. These two policies nearly instantly provide ~$1,000,000 to every US household: astounding, game-changing, and easily verifiable as objective verification of simple math used for counting. (and here, here).
- Global polling shows the US as the greatest threat to world peace; three times more dangerous than any other nation.
- Of 248 armed conflicts since WW2, the US started 201 (81%).
Ken encourages American patriots to have the courage of this 5-year-old child to speak the obvious in one minute, with those in authority to use it for arrests:
If not, you will continue to be laughed-at and looted by these criminals; also in 1 minute:
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).