Harold Saive’s 1-minute video reminds us of the implausibility that an alleged anti-Israeli group, ISIS, would choose the very acronym of Mossad, the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS). Importantly, as you know, ISIS and the “Islamic State (IS)” has not hit Israeli targets (apologies if Mossad executes a false flag on innocent Israelis to blame Muslims):
SGTreport.com’s sharp 6-minute video asserts central facts that We the People need to know about ISIS as a US/UK/Israel creation:
- The US created Al-Qaeda to engage the USSR in a war of attrition in Afghanistan in 1979.
- The US overthrew Iran’s democracy in 1953, and backed Saddam as our “friendly dictator” for Iraq in 1963. When Iran refused a new “friendly dictator” after the Shah fled in 1979, the US backed Iraq’s unlawful War of Aggression on Iran from 1980-1988; killing ~one million Iranians.
- When Saddam began accepting currencies other than dollars for oil in 2000, the US began rhetoric for “regime change.”
- When Iran began accepting currencies other than dollars for oil in 2005, the US and Israel began rhetoric to attack Iran for threatening Israel and their “nuclear program.”
- When Libya began discussing a rival African currency in 2009, Gaddafi was targeted for “regime change.”
- The US orchestrated a coup in Syria in 1949, with ongoing infiltration, and overt work for another coup since 2006.
ISIS is a .01% creation to incite fear against all Muslims (here, here, here), but never ever ever ever ever would state what would bring down the governments of the US, UK, and Israel: the Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes of:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars,
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
What is a solution?
I continue to assert a proven, obvious, and legal method:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).