“Do you have any evidence that Russia bombed hospitals in Syria?”
The admiral’s answer, amid “ummm, and ahhh,” claims to have seen “press reporting,” testimony of un-named sources, and other unspecified reporting.
When asked for specific evidence, the admiral refused further detail and claimed to have answered the question.
The second clip in the video is US Department of State Director of the Press Office Elizabeth Trudeau pressed with the question of what exact hospital was hit by Russia and where. She states that she stands with Mr. Kirby, refuses to answer what hospital was hit, then accuses Russia of “targeting civilian infrastructure.”
Ms. Trudeau claims she can’t discuss the location of the hospital hit by Russian bombing because it is a “detail of operational assessment.”
AP reporter Matthew Lee asks how a location of a hospital harms intelligence sources or methods; Ms. Trudeau fails to provide a location or name of the hospital.
Ms. Chichakyan provides photographic evidence of a hospital in the area that shows no evidence of harm. Ms. Trudeau fails to answer if that is or is not the hospital the US accuses Russia of bombing.
These are the tragic-comic official lies of empire. Please note the flashes of micro-smiles during the two US officials’ non-answers that are evidence of duping delight.
The significance of these two US State Department Officials’ ridiculous performances to accuse Russia of War Crimes without evidence, and even refuse to provide the location of a hospital they claimed was bombed, is pathetic attempt to defend ongoing US empire in the Middle East; in this case to install a “friendly regime” in Syria.
When Americans are ready, they will demand answers, and will choose to recognize the United States today is the leading global criminal empire among the so-called “former” colonial powers; ridiculous in Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes for anyone caring to look at the facts:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific global wars for colonial empire.
What is a solution?
I continue to assert a proven, obvious, and legal method:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).