bigotry: habitual state of mind with obstinate, irrational, and/or unfair intolerance of ideas, ethnicities, or beliefs different from one’s own. Etymology: “religious hypocrite.”
“Former” colonial powers’ real bigotry is against We the People. After the 99.99% win by arresting the .01% “leaders,” and after the current Emperor’s New Clothes delusion is broken, history will teach our children of the obvious crimes and lies centered in:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Corporate media “covering” these crimes.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
It’s easy to prove .01% “former” colonial political and corporate media “leaders” are bigots against Muslims because they unlawfully use military attack, invasion, and occupation of Muslim-majority nations. These unlawful Wars of Aggression reveal “created realities” and “Big Lie” crimes with whatever bullshit-rhetoric their focus groups conclude most likely to sell (thank you, Professor Frankfurt, for your bestseller making BS an academic term). The .01% claims that “terrorists are a few extremist criminals” is exposed as criminal cover-story because their policy of what they do rather than what they say is unlawful Wars of Aggression.
These .01% actions of war show policy choices consistent with a history of viciously looting empires. A top-ten list:
- The Roman Empire, with claims that all expansion from Rome was “self-defense” while ignoring .01% grossly criminal and hypocritical plutocrats.
- US bigots demonizing Native Americans for “atrocities” to violate over 300 treaties to steal land. Under Article 6 of the US Constitution, when a president and 2/3 of the Senate agree, a treaty becomes “supreme Law of the Land.”
- US bigots lying that “Mexico invaded the US” to justify invasion of Mexico, a war of aggression, and stealing half their land in 1846. This, despite Abraham Lincoln as a freshman member of Congress clearly documenting US violation of the Adams-Onís Treaty with Mexico that the US: “renounce forever, all their rights, claims, and pretensions, to the territories lying west and south of the above-described line (the Sabine River between Louisiana and today’s Texas).”
- US bigots stole Hawaii; again in clear violation of crystal-clear treaty.
- US bigots stole the Philippines, reneging on every promise for their independence.
- US .01% “leaders” lied We the People into WW 1, despite zero existing threat to US national security.
- US bigots overthrew or attempted to overthrow ~50 nations’ governments since WW 2 to install puppets serving US .01% interests.
- US bigots canceling an election in Vietnam, invading, and dropping more bombs than in all of WW 2.
- US .01% assassinating Dr. King in 1968 for planning to occupy Washington, D.C. until the Vietnam War was ended, and those resources redirected to end poverty.
- US .01% bigots reneging on every promise to end poverty, even when it can make a profit, resulting in more deaths than all wars in human history.
Until We the People have sufficient intellectual integrity and moral courage, we’ll continue to be used as work animals, fleeced with debt, and slaughtered in wars.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states the “very obvious solutions” to arrest .01% criminal leaders (documentation of Ken’s factual claims here). Video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk:
If these .01% criminals are not arrested, you will continue to be laughed-at and looted; also in 1 minute:
If enough of us don’t wake-up, we have the fate of this 4-minute video of the Sheeple of Amerika:
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).