The REAL Hastert Scandal
Giraldi’s report is based on the revelations of Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator who has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups.
The ACLU described Edmonds as:
The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.
Famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”. He also says that the White House has ordered the press not to cover Edmonds:
I am confident that there is conversation inside the Government as to ‘How do we deal with Sibel [Edmonds]?
The first line of defense is to ensure that she doesn’t get into the media. I think any outlet that thought of using her materials would go to to the government and they would be told “don’t touch this . . . .”
Even Paul Newman praises Edmonds, saying:
Sibel Edmonds would not let an intimidating FBI shut her mouth, and as a result, suffered grievous consequences, but she has persevered and we are better off for her sacrifices.
So what, exactly, does Edmonds say about Hastert?
- Hastert’s sex with boys didn’t stop with a student when Hastert was a high-school coach. His pedophilia has continued until the present
- In fact, foreign governments bribed Hastert during his tenure as Speaker of the House with underage sex slaves
- Hastert was involved with Turkish and other foreign drug cartels and money-laundering operations
- Hastert was up to his neck in bribery
- Other prominent Republican and Democratic politicians were also involved with these illegal operations
- The government is giving Hastert a lesser plea deal because they don’t want this dirty laundry to air, since the government doesn’t want this rampant corruption in our political system to see the light of day … and because the government illegally spied on Hastert
And see this.