- Students learn structure of government, including rights and leaders’ rosy rhetoric, but never compare current events to discover to what extent those rights exist, and to what extent leaders’ rhetoric match the reality of actual events.
- Students aren’t trained about how money is created, mortgages, and having a job.
- Students don’t know promised universal human rights (and here, here, here).
- Students learn abstract math that 99%+ of adults never use (algebra, trigonometry, calculus) masked as “real-world” situations, when real-world problems exist that kill thousands and millions (and have solutions).
- The conclusion is that topics that don’t apply to actual practical living, “don’t stay in school.”
We in alternate media agree.
Actual education of the comprehensive and independently verifiable facts prove:
- Americans have lost almost all of their Constitutional Rights.
- Current events prove wars of the US, UK, Israel, and condoned by the UN are not even close to lawful, and all began with lies known to be lies as they were told (here, here, here, here).
- What we use for money is created as debt (here, here, here). Public mortgages of 5% would abundantly replace state taxes. Full employment can, and should, exist for infrastructure investment.
- Real-world math would end poverty because 95%+ of the public would agree to invest .07% of our income to produce the result that saves a million children’s lives every month, reduces population growth rate, helps the environment, and reduces global terrorism (almost non-existent compared with false flag terrorism). Real-world math would end homelessness because it’s cheaper than enduring it. Real-world math would stop having what we use for money as debt; similar to adding negative numbers forever that has human beings as debt slaves.
- Real education would have us improve our experience and expression of virtue.
What we have in education is continued by corporate media to lie, distract, and constantly keep adults from discovering Life’s essential issues they never learned in school.
We the 99.99% will win this contest for education of people of all ages to fully inform, and inspire the brighter future we all know is possible.