If Americans applied their passion and expertise in sports laws to current US/UK/Israel/UN wars, the resultant outrage would quickly cause “leaders’” arrests for obvious unlawful Wars of Aggression.
We care, appropriately, that sports law be reviewed for proper calls on the field of play. Examples include tennis, baseball, and football. The illegality of all current wars are easily proved by reviewing war law on that field: military armed attack is unlawful unless in response to military attack from another nation’s government.
Americans continue an Emperor’s New Clothes-like awakening that the UN Charter and US Constitution limits have long been rejected by our “leaders’” preference for dictatorial power. In this one area of law to limit governments from war-murders, it’s easy to explain and prove that US/UK/Israel armed attacks are OBVIOUS unlawful Wars of Aggression:
- The UN Charter is an active treaty. It’s one and only area of legal authority is to prevent Wars of Aggression.
- Article Six of the US Constitution defines a treaty as US “supreme Law of the Land;” meaning that US policy can never violate it.
- Therefore, the UN Charter is US “supreme Law” to never use military armed attacks upon a nation in all cases except a narrow definition of “self-defense”: when another nation’s government attacks first.
- The UK and Israel ratified the UN Charter over 60 years ago in agreement to its limits of armed attacks.
- The still-active treaty after WW1, the Kellogg-Briand Pact is even stronger in language to forbid nations to ever use armed attack as national policy.
When US “leaders” egregiously violate almost every single limit to power within the Constitution, including crystal-clear treaty limits meant to prevent exactly the wars we see today, Americans can confidently declare “official” calls are absolutely wrong.
Those of us with Oaths to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic” are honor-bound to expose and end these Orwellian crimes. We invite all interested to:
- Realize our Emperor’s New Clothes position,
- State the OBVIOUS fact that US “leaders” are War Criminals engaged in Wars of Aggression (and UK, Israel, and other former imperial-power-crazed governments),
- Demand arrests as lawful response to restore those explicit limits to government power, stop the War Crimes, and prevent further war-murders.
Further evidence to support public demand for lawful arrests to stop the biggest crime on Earth (among ~100 crucial areas of crimes):
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country.
- The data confirm this conclusion: since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
- The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- US official reports now confirm all “reasons” the US told for current armed attacks were known to be false as they were told
- These lie-started US wars are not even close to lawful (again: here, here, here, here).
- US wars and rhetoric for more wars continue a long history of lie-began US Wars of Aggression. The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars for 1% plunder.
- Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff, Karl Rove, chided Pulitzer-winning journalist, Ron Suskind, that government will continue in these actions to “create our own reality.”